Alaïa Eau de Parfum Nude (2017)

Alaïa Eau de Parfum Nude by Azzedine Alaïa

Alaïa Eau de Parfum Nude is a popular perfume by Azzedine Alaïa for women and was released in 2017. The scent is creamy-powdery. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Top Notes Top NotesCedarwood, Cashmeran
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Tonka bean absolute, Leather

Submitted by Michael, last update on 04.06.2019.

7.0 6.0 7.0 9.5/10

Christmas fragrance 2018
I think it's sooo beautiful. A flattering, enveloping and warming fragrance.
Nevertheless very natural looking and gently underlining the skin odour.
I had probably imagined Not a Perfume by JhaG to be similar. But he wasn't like that. I had barely smelled anything and sexy was at that time nothing at all.

This scent is sexy, I love it. Warm, well-groomed skin of a sweet woman.
He just ran into me today. I didn't get a chance to meet Nude before. At Galeria there was again 20% action for gift sets and that is for me a temptation that I cannot resist. In this case, at least. Even the security man, who also knows his way around fragrances, told me that I had to spray him on the skin, he would be "great and powdery".
Yes, it is, slightly dry-powdery and modern.
I also smell something lightly almond-like, probably from the tonka bean. The fragrance is sweet and rather delicate, but still with enough expression.
And oh dear there were the gift sets with shower gel and body lotion and I grabbed a bigger box without knowing what was in it. There were otherwise only foil sets. Only this box was bigger and opaque, so daring and taken along.
It's a great nude-coloured toilet bag in which the set is packed. I'll take pictures. Anyway, I've been sniffing at my hand the whole time, the afternoon and the evening and sprayed myself generously after the shower. The scent lasts and can still be clearly smelled after 10 hours.
This is a really great Christmas present for me and I am happy about the surprise with the toilet bag. Sometimes you also have to be a little unreasonable and buy a fragrance, even if you certainly have enough of it at home. This one is my Christmas scent 2018 and it gives me great joy.

Nude, naked, as God created us. Is there anything more beautiful? Back to the roots without a lot of frills, with this flattering, slightly woody, sweet skin scent.
8.0 7.0 8.0 6.5/10

Ent - or Neither
I like to wear the EDP and the Blanche, so I tried the nude with high expectations.
Even "Nude" sounds very seductive.

But after the spray I stay in a somewhat helpless waiting position.
The leather reaches me immediately - but quite brashly.
With the title "Nude" I would have expected something more cautious.
But the leather cracks like a pair of Bavarian pants.
There I hear directly the brass music of the Chinese tower !
But the " sheet metal " ebbs away, and gives way to the Alaic handwriting, which I appreciate so much.
But even here I have too much wood in front of the "Hüttn".
The other ingredients disappear behind it - and the fragrance remains too blurred for me.
An indecisive duck or neither.
Both the EDP and the Blanche take a clearer stance.
Clearly more turned towards and also more cuddly.

I'll stay with EDP and Blanche.

9.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Nude and classy
This fragrance could be compared to a cachemire pull: warm, soft , discrete and very classy.
It is well composed and flowers and Woods get together to creat a particularly feminin and warm acchord. The sillage isn't too strong, but quite good and pleasant.The bottle too is very elegant .
Modern and classy, it's a "second skin" scent I recommend. Mind that the price is high!

by ElaAngerer
by ElaAngerer

Popular Azzedine Alaïa

Alaïa (Eau de Parfum) by Azzedine Alaïa Alaïa (Eau de Parfum Blanche) by Azzedine Alaïa Alaïa (Extrait de Parfum) by Azzedine Alaïa