Ambré (2007) Eau de Toilette

Ambré (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini

Ambré (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Baldessarini for men and was released in 2007. The scent is woody-spicy. It is being marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz.

Firmenich

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Red apple, Whisky
Heart Notes Heart NotesLeather, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Oak wood, Labdanum

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 07.10.2019

7.0 7.0 5.0 8.0/10

3lbows
Leave Schorsch alone for a minute.
Let's call Ambré Schorsch now.
Leave poor Schorsch alone! But hello! What he has to listen to. He's too cute, caramel-like, spunk-bottled. Nothing for young, nothing for old, nothing for whisky lovers, nothing for leather whales. Schorsch is lukewarm, musty and unspecial. Schorsch doesn't care whether he smells appropriate and/or interesting. Schorsch is cheap. Schorsch is synthetic. Retire him and his porters! Bah!
Then who's Schorsch for? For me! I randomly tested it during my vacation in Croatia, and after I got a taste of it again this year I ordered it. And what shall I tell you? I really like it. Bisserl fruit with cheap whisky is already there. Yeah, okay, even the Boss relationship can't be denied. But there's also a powderiness that runs through the entire fragrance, that gives him such a friendly, undistanced character and at the same time a spiciness (rosemary? thyme? no: leather + violet) that somehow mediterates him for me.
Schorsch is likeable, homey, for me also somehow associated with wanderlust. Schorsch therefore goes all year round, doesn't smell like Grandpa's sugar cubes with Klosterfrau Melissengeist (Bentley Intense), or as sour as his constantly drunk neighbour (Burberry London).
Schorsch is still boozy, and for me the first choice, even far ahead of CH Men Prive. Sweet, but that's - for me - good. And Schorsch holds out, even though nobody likes him. Just the two of us, we are and we will stay, I think too, friends.
By the way, Schorsch didn't want to kick any of you on the tie.
Those who find their commi here in the opening lines will feel that they have been noticed, quoted and next time give Schorsch a chance with a laughing eye.
8.0 8.0 7.0 9.0/10

My first love
It was a long time ago when I first got to know this scent. I was about 13, 14 years old and my big brother had had a bottle of this perfume. As a teenager I used this fragrance on dates with my first love. This fragrance had inspired me so much at the time that I simply could not forget it. My girlfriend at the time liked him so much. The first compliments came, the first memories were coupled with this fragrance. Long years after that, I found him again. I was in a perfumery testing one fragrance or another. Then I found him. I sprayed it on my skin, closed my eyes & suddenly all the memories of that time came through my mind like a short film. There he was. My long-awaited accompanies my puberty. Ambré Baldessarini! In its full splendour as then. He opened the doors to the world of perfume for me. The scent that will never be forgotten

~ Whiskey & Cider ~
~ This scent is best worn watching the fall leaves change colors with a glass of whiskey spiked apple cider in hand from your front deck. While inside the aroma of sweet sugar cookies bake and the smokey cinders from a fireplace linger in the air you would have the image that Ambre evokes. Very masculine and warm she will want to nuzzle closely on those cool autumn days with Ambre's gentlemanly sillage in the air and cozy amber on your neck.
Kind Regards, Plat ~

Headache in a bottle.
First I want to say I have never been a fan of amber, but I wanted to try a Baldessarini fragrance, and Ambré was the only one available on the website where I shop. Plus, it features an apple note, which I like. My first impression is it smells like some kind of cola. Not unpleasant, but definitely cola-scented. Apple-amber cola. If it weren’t for the apple and mandarin orange top notes, and possibly the violet middle note, it wouldn’t appeal to me at all. I can see why people like Ambré, but it really isn’t my type of fragrance. Strong amber scents give me a headache. The apple note is nice, but for me, Ambré is a headache in a bottle.

Carlitos01 11 days ago
More an ambery leather than a leathery amber. Boozy, manly and balsamic. It's different enough from the oud version for me to like both.+4
6.0

by Somebody
by Thecombad
by Thecombad

Popular Baldessarini

Ambré (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini Baldessarini (Eau de Cologne) by Baldessarini Ultimate (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini Strictly Private (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini Secret Mission (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini Del Mar (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini Nautic Spirit (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini Del Mar Seychelles Edition by Baldessarini Baldessarini (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Baldessarini Private Affairs (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini Cool Force (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini Del Mar Marbella Edition by Baldessarini Ambré Oud by Baldessarini Cool Force Sport by Baldessarini Baldessarini Black by Baldessarini Del Mar Caribbean Edition (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini Del Mar Caribbean Edition (Lotion Après Rasage) by Baldessarini Baldessarini (After Shave Lotion) by Baldessarini Ultimate (After Shave Lotion) by Baldessarini Del Mar (After Shave) by Baldessarini