Del Mar (2007) Eau de Toilette

Del Mar (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini

Del Mar (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Baldessarini for men and was released in 2007. The scent is fresh-spicy. It is being marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin, Black pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesCardamom, Moroccan cedar, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Patchouli, Vetiver, Frankincense

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 22.08.2019.

5.0 4.0 5.0 3.0/10

Self-help group
Hello everyone,

glad we all got back together today. We welcome a new member to our group of addicts today. Would you like to introduce yourself and tell us what your problem is?

"I don't know"

Come on, give yourself a hug.

"Ok...hello my name is Schoork and I'm a perfume addict"

Hello, Schoork! You we find that totally good, nuh! So that you're here. You wanna tell us something, like this? How are you doing?

"I'm pretty sick right now and I think I had bad stuff"

We're totally sorry about that and so, maybe you start all over again, how it came to that and so. You know... talking often helps, ne.

"Well, at the beginning, I only took a bump here and there, never much and it was enough, you know? Others do it too and it was just for fun, never hurt and I felt good."

Yes, you, I think we've all tried it once. It's so nice to have you sharing, no. What happened?

"I met people there, they had the total connection. Stuff from all over the world and so I always tried new things, some really made me fly, others made me sick, like today with this stuff here"

Did you take too much? You've happened to others, too.

"No, a little, but the stuff has to be puffed. I've had really cool experiences with tangerines, but this one crosses with cinnamon and cardamom and a little pepper, my stomach turns."

You don't mind my saying so, but you do care, don't you?

"Yes why?"

Yeah, you know, I mean, it's totally nice that you talk to us, but you smell really musty and stuff.

"Yes, these are side effects and bad incense. I don't think there's anything natural in there either. A little patch and all. I even say patch now, instead of patchouli, what's wrong with me?"

It's normal when you're in the scene. What kind of people got you into this stuff?

"They're really nice, they're a group called The Perfumes and they deal all day with all kinds of stuff, but since I met them, I've had to smell everything. I have to take every sample I can find. The stuff here today, some people think it's good, they can handle it, but even those who like everything don't like it and I don't like it either, it's so strict, for me so 70ies. Anyway, I still had this one sample and I got it into my head. I needed it and I gave it to myself. BUT....This is a bad trip."

You're not alone, we're with you. You know, I totally appreciate how open you're with this. Have others in this group had bad experiences?

"That bad? I don't know. Maybe one or two. I have to ask the people and what they took. Whew, I can tell it won't last long, but I'm not taking that stuff again. Should've been a warning to me that no one's commented on it for almost five years. Oh my stomach's still spinning."

You, I have to admit, that totally affects me now, because I only know one who can brew something like this. You know who I mean?

"No"

Alberto Morillas!

"Oh, God, I should have known, but what can I do now? I know soon I need another burp, I can't get away from it."

You know, I totally understand you. I think it would be really great if you took better stuff so you wouldn't feel so bad. I know a group that can get you some really good stuff.

"Yeah, that'd be great. I kind of got into this and I can't get out of it. I need it daily and sometimes several times, mostly I am fine, but sometimes I get such a shit. I'll take better care next time"

by Vawallpa
by Vawallpa
by Michael
by Michael

Popular Baldessarini

Ambré (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini Baldessarini (Eau de Cologne) by Baldessarini Ultimate (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini Strictly Private (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini Secret Mission (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini Nautic Spirit (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini Baldessarini (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Baldessarini Del Mar Seychelles Edition by Baldessarini Private Affairs (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini Cool Force (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini Ambré Oud by Baldessarini Del Mar Marbella Edition by Baldessarini Cool Force Sport by Baldessarini Baldessarini Black by Baldessarini Del Mar Caribbean Edition (Eau de Toilette) by Baldessarini Del Mar Caribbean Edition (Lotion Après Rasage) by Baldessarini Baldessarini (After Shave Lotion) by Baldessarini Ultimate (After Shave Lotion) by Baldessarini Del Mar (After Shave) by Baldessarini Private Affairs (After Shave Lotion) by Baldessarini