Republic of Men (2009)

Republic of Men by Banana Republic

Republic of Men is a perfume by Banana Republic for men and was released in 2009. The scent is smoky It was last marketed by Inter Parfums.

Basil, Clementine, Fig leaf, Hazelnut, Musk, Plum, Rosemary, Sage, Sandalwood, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 22.06.2019

N471v3
SPOILER: This perfume doesn't smell like banana!
I thought the most important thing briefly, and first. ;P

I really like Banana Republic's Republic of Men, though. It is a perfume that smells balsamic and soft to me, sometimes it reminds me of the way my beloved La Nuit de L'Homme used to do. But it actually smells more like an extremely smooth, gentle version of Shelter Island (Bond No. 9).

Floral, soft, balsamic, silky. Someone has compared this fragrance to Allure Homme Edition Blanche by Chanel, and yes, they both have this smooth nature somehow.
But it's not,- or let's hardly say citric, I think the rosemary is deceiving a little bit.

Anyway, it's a solid, floral, supple men's scent, ideal when you're a man that likes it. Maybe not the next Signature fragrance, but something I will always like to wear. Whether my stock will ever exceed the 10ml pocket sprayer, I don't know, but I think it would have to prove itself even more.

However, it is a fragrance with which one cannot attract attention unpleasantly, and works like quite solid handicraft for me. So someone knew what he wanted ;)

Therefore a good rating on my part!

Banana!

by Scentimental
by Scentimental

Popular Banana Republic

Icon - 78 Vintage Green by Banana Republic Rosewood by Banana Republic Alabaster by Banana Republic Black Walnut by Banana Republic Icon - 90 Pure White by Banana Republic Malachite by Banana Republic W (1995) by Banana Republic Icon - 17 Oud Mosaic by Banana Republic Slate by Banana Republic Wildbloom by Banana Republic Classic by Banana Republic Icon - Linen Vetiver by Banana Republic Jade by Banana Republic Icon - 06 Black Platinum by Banana Republic Wildblue Noir by Banana Republic Icon - Cypress Cedar by Banana Republic Icon - Neroli Woods by Banana Republic Icon - 83 Leather Reserve by Banana Republic Republic of Women by Banana Republic Republic of Men by Banana Republic