Dama Koupa (2016)

Dama Koupa by Baruti

Dama Koupa is a popular perfume by Baruti for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is woody-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Bitter almond, Grappa, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Cocoa, Iris, Osmanthus, Musk, Amber, Blond woods, Beeswax, Fir balsam absolute

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 30.04.2020.

The iris by baruti
This perfume is wonderful... It is like a more intense, dense, concentrated and with better quality of Dior homme. It has the powdery vibe of iris, like a Lipstick or makeup smell, like we find in Dior, Valentino uomo ir gentleman by givenchy, but more alcoholic and elegant. I could say that It smells a bit like carrots too.

The performance and the quality of the ingredients is the typical of baruti. I have tried 5 different perfume by them and they have never dissapointed me. It lasts almost the whole day on skin with a moderate but continuous trail.

I find the smell unisex and very versatile bacause ar the same time is much more subtle than Dior homme, therefore It can be worn every time and under no matter which weather.

Scent: 9,5
Longevity: 9
Sillage; 8
Quality/price: 6
Versatility: 9
Originality: 8
Global: 9.5
Melisse2
Fragrance of grappa wood barrel with lipstick
For me, it's an extraordinary fragrance. The steam of highly concentrated carrot iris and the other components create a scent of grappa wood barrels.
Without having read the fragrance pyramid, I would not have come across Grappa on my own, but always thought: Somehow from where do you know this smell ...

Besides the iris, the main actors are probably bitter almond, beeswax and fir. But since the grappa note superimposes everything, I have difficulties perceiving the fir tree individually, for example.

When I'm not thinking about grappa, I also smell a limy lipstick note.

Strong fragrance with good sillage. Lasts more than 24 hours.

I got a sample at an exchange and am very grateful to the friendly Parfuma for this fragrance experience.

Dark rum
I was dumb enough to approach this with great expectations of heliotrope&iris. It takes a lot of conscious sniffing to discern these notes, I ended up smelling like I had marinated myself with strong, dark rum. Which is not a bad thing but I appreciate it much more when sniffing it from a mug on a cold winter day:) Not the most wearable of the line but definitely interesting. Beast longevity, decent projection.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 60 days ago
More intense, Deep, concentrated but also more subtle and elegant similar scent to Dior homme. Powdery Lipstick iris with great performance

Popular Baruti

Tindrer by Baruti NOOUD by Baruti Perverso by Baruti Berlin im Winter (Indigo RMX) by Baruti Chai by Baruti Voyance by Baruti Indigo by Baruti Onder de Linde / Melkmeisje by Baruti