Dama Koupa (2016)

Dama Koupa by Baruti

Dama Koupa is a perfume by Baruti for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is woody-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Bitter almond, Grappa, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Cocoa, Iris, Osmanthus, Musk, Amber, Blond woods, Beeswax, Fir balsam absolute

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 24.02.2019

8.0 10.0 8.0/10

Melisse2
Fragrance of grappa wood barrel with lipstick
For me, it's an extraordinary fragrance. The steam of highly concentrated carrot iris and the other components create a scent of grappa wood barrels.
Without having read the fragrance pyramid, I would not have come across Grappa on my own, but always thought: Somehow from where do you know this smell ...

Besides the iris, the main actors are probably bitter almond, beeswax and fir. But since the grappa note superimposes everything, I have difficulties perceiving the fir tree individually, for example.

When I'm not thinking about grappa, I also smell a limy lipstick note.

Strong fragrance with good sillage. Lasts more than 24 hours.

I got a sample at an exchange and am very grateful to the friendly Parfuma for this fragrance experience.

Dark rum
I was dumb enough to approach this with great expectations of heliotrope&iris. It takes a lot of conscious sniffing to discern these notes, I ended up smelling like I had marinated myself with strong, dark rum. Which is not a bad thing but I appreciate it much more when sniffing it from a mug on a cold winter day:) Not the most wearable of the line but definitely interesting. Beast longevity, decent projection.

Popular Baruti

Chai by Baruti Berlin im Winter (Indigo RMX) by Baruti NOOUD by Baruti Voyance by Baruti Onder de Linde / Melkmeisje by Baruti Dama Koupa by Baruti Indigo by Baruti Tindrer by Baruti Perverso by Baruti