Basile Uomo Blue Square

Basile Uomo Blue Square by Basile

Basile Uomo Blue Square is a perfume by Basile for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-aquatic. It is being marketed by Weruska & Joel.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Aquatic notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoriander, Rosemary
Base Notes Base NotesBlack pepper, Patchouli

Submitted by Ashton, last update on 26.10.2018

3.0 8.0 8.0 5.0/10

Trogir
The freedom of the Christmas goose
I came across Blue Sqare at a fragrance shipment with a focus on Italian fragrances.
The description of the fragrance pyramid sounded good. And the "Blue" in the name gave me hope for a fragrant smell of everyday life. Pleasantly fresh and not offensive.

The bottle with 100ml and a sample with 2ml were available. I chose the flacon.
I should have taken the sample...

Blue Sqare starts fresh and spicy. Some bergamot, but not too strong. Spices are included.
Pepper, yes. And something else I couldn't assign at first. Rosemary, as described in the fragrance pyramid?
Nope.

The slightly citric part in the start then vanished visibly. What remained was the spice, which gained more and more the upper hand.
It reminded me of something. And yeah..... it smelled like the Christmas goose I lock myself in the kitchen with every year at the same time... BIFUSS!!!

This mugwort note is consistent throughout all stages of the fragrance's life, supported by a touch of pepper. Christmas goose halt.
The life span of the fragrance is very pronounced, water cannot harm it. On the back of my hand it was still clearly visible the next morning.

The scent is very special and rather something for freedom-loving nature boys.
Blue Sqare doesn't suit my taste. You love it or you just don't love it. I belong to the second group.

I'll give the perfume away, but I don't know to whom... ;-)

Popular Basile

Basile Uomo (1987) (Eau de Toilette) by Basile Basile (1987) (Eau de Toilette) by Basile Basile Uomo Forte (Eau de Toilette) by Basile Style Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Basile Basile Argento (Eau de Parfum) by Basile Basile Femme (2002) by Basile Young Homme by Basile Basile Uomo (2002) by Basile Basile Uomo Blue Square by Basile Basile Uomo (1987) (After Shave) by Basile Young Femme by Basile Style Femme by Basile Basile (1987) (Eau de Parfum) by Basile Style Homme (After Shave) by Basile Basile Uomo Forte (After Shave) by Basile Basile Uomo Green Square by Basile Basile Argento (Eau de Toilette) by Basile Basile (1987) (Parfum) by Basile Basile Donna Red Woman by Basile