Japanese Cherry Blossom (2007) Eau de Toilette

Japanese Cherry Blossom (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works

Japanese Cherry Blossom (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Bath & Body Works for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Limited Brands.

Maurice Roucel

Top Notes Top NotesFuji apple, Nashi pear, Plum
Heart Notes Heart NotesJapanese cherry blossom, Kyoto rose, Lily, Mimosa
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Himalaya cedar, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla rice, Cinnamon

Submitted by Nantai, last update on 09.11.2019

4.0 5.0 7.5/10

Cherry-blooded Leisetreter
I love cherries.
The more spring is and remains and summer approaches, the more light, fresh & warm weather suitable perfumes attract me.
During my research for such perfumes I got under circumstances a generous sample (40ml :D) of this fragrance.

So I now have a bottle with a slightly pink liquid.
The scent itself is heavenly. Right at the beginning a wonderful bouquet of cherry blossoms, accompanied by sweet fruits and light, fragrant flowers.
The scent is very soft and the vanilla rice is very backyard and does not attract much attention.
The whole flowery-fruity constellation looks very fresh, well-groomed and a little powdery on me.

It is a quiet fragrance, but a very beautiful and a bit sensual that gently nestles to the skin.
He has no Sillage of madness and after 4 hours he is very close to the body, there helps only to replenish. But with sunshine it fits so quite well in my opinion.
7.5 10.0 9.0/10

Dulcemio
with a body lotion like this, who needs an edp?
The last time I was in the hospital, one of my nurses was wearing "Japanese Cherry Blossom". I know because it was just so lovely I had to ask. She was one of those serene angels of the medical profession who glide in and out of your personal space during one of the worst times of your life, and with a soothing voice and empathetic smile, make you feel for a few moments each day that your mom has come to check on you. She said her teenage sons had picked it out for her birthday. It fit her personality perfectly.

Despite the fact I have this pleasant association with this scent, I feel I can objectively say that it's one of the most lovely things Bath & Body Works has to offer. A perfect balance of flowers, fruit, musk and wood. So soft, feminine and calming.

Oh! And I just realized what it reminds me of: "Guerlain's "L'Instant"! There's a tart sharpness to L'Instant that I'm not crazy about, and Japanese Cherry Blossom is similar to that one, but minus the tartness.

(This is a review of the body lotion.)
7.5 2.5 2.5 5.0/10

Lorilavira
Walk into a Japanese Garden...
Bath and Bodyworks - Japanese Cherry Blossom is a Floral/Powdery scent. The opening is a fresh/fruity breeze of Apple and Pear i also get citrus notes. Then the Scent turns into a soft, light flower bouquet i like the scent of Cherry Blossoms. It's such a feminine and pretty scent and easy to like. It's floral and slightly sweet, i can smell vanilla and some woods, it's very Powdery too! Japanese Cherry Blossom is such a nice scent but it last not long, this is the only point of criticism i found. The Bottle is beautiful and matches really good to the scent.

by Lorilavira