Vanilla Bean Noel (2012)

Vanilla Bean Noel by Bath & Body Works

Vanilla Bean Noel is a popular perfume by Bath & Body Works for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It was last marketed by Limited Brands.

Top Notes Top NotesVanilla, Cream
Heart Notes Heart NotesCaramel, Chocolate
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sugar biscuit

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 01.06.2020.

Unaffected Gourmand--Does Not Pretend to be Anything Other Than It Is
I own and love several B&BW fragrances. One that is reissued every November but that I had never tried before this season is Vanilla Bean Noel. Overall, reviews of it on several other sites, including B&BW's site, are quite positive, so I decided to purchase it this year just after Christmas during the semi-annual sale.

Firstly, this is undeniably a gourmand fragrance. I detect vanilla, caramel, and cream for the most part. At times, I think I can also detect a slight hint of chocolate. The shower gel smells very much like cookie dough to me whereas the body spray and body créme smell more like a combination of baked vanilla, caramel, and cream. It is definitely sweet, and I would not hesitate to call it festive. Overall, I like it, but I enjoy mainly on quite chilly to very cold days. On those days, it really feels warm and comforting. I cannot imagine wearing it during the warm weather months, which is probably one reason B&BW only issues it each each in November.

Longevity is outstanding. Projection and sillage are good. If I apply it in the evening after I bathe, I can still smell it on myself quite distinctly 10-12 hours later if I layered it with the body créme. (The body créme, by the way, smells even richer and more decadent than the body spray and could be used all by itself and still offer fantastic performance.)

If you like these notes in general, and if you like gourmands, this one is worth a try. If you purchase it during the semi-annual sale either at one of the stores or on the website, you can get it for 75% off, which is not much of a risk for a trio of body spray, shower gel, and body créme--well under $15.00 for all three.

Is it "sexy?" No. Is it "sophisticated?" Not in the least! Is it warm, comforting, and festive feeling during the coldest weather of the year? Yes. : )

Overall Rating As a Gourmand Fragrance: 7/10

by Calista
by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular Bath & Body Works

Sensual Amber (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Gingerbread Latte by Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Rainkissed Leaves (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Mahogany Woods by Bath & Body Works Chocolate Amber (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Cotton Blossom by Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Dark Kiss (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Black Amethyst (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Endless Weekend (Eau de Parfum) by Bath & Body Works Teakwood by Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze by Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Forever Red Vanilla Rum (Eau de Parfum) by Bath & Body Works White Citrus (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Midnight Pomegranate by Bath & Body Works