Warm Vanilla Sugar

Warm Vanilla Sugar by Bath & Body Works

Warm Vanilla Sugar is a perfume by Bath & Body Works for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is being marketed by Limited Brands.

Top Notes Top NotesVanilla, White orchid
Heart Notes Heart NotesVanilla, Tonka bean, Sugar, Coconut, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla bean, Cocoa bean, Sandalwood

Submitted by Lobelia, last update on 25.08.2018

5.0 5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Sugar, Indeed!
Sweet and quite sugary. Smells like baked goods with whipped frosting.. delicious, warm, cozy. I wore this scent in high school. I still have a nostalgic appreciation for it, but I think it's a bit too sweet/gourmand for me, now. For me the coconut is strong, which gives it a little more intrigue than you'd otherwise expect. Not bad, not bad at all!
5.0 2.5 2.5 3.0/10

Warm Vanilla Sugar Seems Too Linear
I so wanted to like Warm Vanilla Sugar. Vanilla is something I yearn for in my perfumes. Unfortunately, Warm Vanilla Sugar just didn't live up to my standards. I found it to be quite linear in its presentation and its longevity to be almost non-existent for me.
This EdT smells synthetic, almost similar to the vanilla extract you would buy at the grocery store that is not the real vanilla. This Warm Vanilla Sugar is just not reminiscent of a warm, buttery, creamy vanilla to me at all.
Since Bath and Body Works encourages sampling their products while in store, I'd suggest trying this on first and walking around for a few hours to see how it meshes with your own skin. This one just doesn't work for me.

Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar
Love it! I know it's for women but I love vanilla scents so I wear this layered with Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Signature Collection for men and the two mingling with one another smell amazing! This is exactly the type of vanilla scent I like. It's not too sweet or chemically smelling but rather warm, soothing, cozy and comfy. When I wear it and get a whiff of myself now and then, it almost makes me hungry, that's how good it is! I hope they never discontinue this fragrance. Super yummy. Try it, you might just like it!

by Zimtschnecke