Amber Blush 2013 Fragrance Mist

Amber Blush (Fragrance Mist) by Bath & Body Works
Amber Blush (Fragrance Mist) is a perfume by Bath & Body Works for women and was released in 2013. It was last marketed by L Brands / Limited Brands. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla
AmberAmber
SandalwoodSandalwood
MuskMusk

Submitted by Frankie, last update on 06.08.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Amber Blush (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works, which differs in concentration.

Sparkling Raspberry Champagne
This review is for the body spray. I layer it with the shower gel and the body lotion. I use the lotion primarily on my hands and feet.

I love amber as a note, so I was interested in trying Amber Blush, but I was a little worried that I might not like the raspberry and champagne notes. I need not have worried at all. This is a lovely, delicious fragrance. I primarily get the raspberry, the champagne, which lends it a sweet effervescence, and the amber. I think I get hints of apricot, mandarin orange, and vanilla as well. This is one of a handful of B&BW fragrances I have tried in the last few months. I really like it. My holy trinity consists of Sensual Amber, Cashmere Glow, and Dark Kiss. I also have Twilight Woods, but I after trying Amber Blush, it definitely moves into fourth place and pushes Twilight Woods to fifth.

If you like amber and raspberry, and if you do not mind a bit of sweetness, I think you will like this fragrance. Longevity, projection, and sillage are not as good as they are with "the holy trinity," but that is okay. This smells so nice that I do not mind reapplying after two or three hours. Amber Blush would work well in almost any setting, including an office and evening wear. Of course it is also very nice to wear after you bathe in the evening. It is a very nice fragrance to wear to bed. Give it a try. I bet you will like it. : )

These scores are within the B&BW family of scents. They are not meant to be compared to the same type of score given to a Guerlain or an Amouage for example.

Overall Fragrance: 7/10

Projection: 7/10

Sillage: 7/10

Longevity: 7/10

Popular Bath & Body Works

Mahogany Woods by Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel by Bath & Body Works Sensual Amber (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Kaleidoscope (Eau de Parfum) by Bath & Body Works Forever Red Vanilla Rum (Eau de Parfum) by Bath & Body Works Rainkissed Leaves (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Chocolate Amber (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Cotton Blossom by Bath & Body Works Gingerbread Latte by Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze by Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Dark Kiss (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Endless Weekend (Eau de Parfum) by Bath & Body Works Teakwood by Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes (Eau de Parfum) by Bath & Body Works