Cashmere Glow 2012 Eau de Toilette

Cashmere Glow (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works
Cashmere Glow (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Bath & Body Works for women and was released in 2012. The scent is sweet-woody. It was last marketed by L Brands / Limited Brands. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesApricotApricot
BergamotBergamot
GuavaGuava
PeachPeach
Wild berriesWild berries
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
MimosaMimosa
PeonyPeony
Base Notes Base NotesKashmiri muskKashmiri musk
MilkMilk
SandalwoodSandalwood
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 17.11.2021.

Cuddly Warm and Sweet Gourmand
Top Notes: Bergamot, Guava, Wild Berries, Apricot.

Heart Notes: Lily of the Valley, Mimosa, Peony, Jasmine.

Base Notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla, Musk, Milk, Brown Sugar.

This review is primarily for the body mist although I also own the EdT. The EdT is less sweet than the body spray. I blindly purchased the bath gel, body mist, lotion, and body cream after reading reviews and studying the notes, and I layered them for fantastic longevity--12 to 14 hours easily. Projection and sillage are moderate+ on me.

Aside from B&BW fragrances themselves, B&BW's forte is making the matching products for layering. I love using the shower gels and then layering the body sprays and body cremes, and I find that they are pretty uniform in fragrance one to the next. I find the entire experience sensuous and aesthetically pleasing.

I love Cashmere Glow. It is probably my second favourite B&BW fragrance after Sensual Amber. It is soft, sweet, and cuddly. Cashmere Glow, like Sensual Amber, is pleasing from the top notes to the deep dry down. I perceive delicious guava, berries, and apricot upon application. Then, I detect a sweet, delicious mimosa note that lingers and lingers. The deep dry down is a soft, warm, and cushy bed of sandalwood, vanilla, and musk with overtones of sweet milk and brown sugar. Heavenly!

Like Sensual Amber, Cashmere Glow is gourmandy, and whilst I definitely see it as a splendid Autumn/Winter fragrance, I think it can also be worn in spring and summer if applied with a light to medium-light hand. I always spray quite generously even in warm weather because I am mostly indoors, and at this price point, why not? Sadly, Cashmere Glow has been relegated to on-line purchase only, but at least it is still available. I for one hope B&BW will always make it available.

These scores are within the B&BW family of scents. They are not meant to be compared to the same type of scored given to a Guerlain or a Chanel for example.

Fragrance: 8.5/10

Projection: 8/10

Sillage: 8/10

Longevity: 6/10

Longevity: 10/10 whence layered with the matching shower gel and body cream and/or lotion.

Cashmere Glow-Playful, Flirtatious, Sensuous Spices
Cashmere Glow warmly lasts a minimal six hours. A wonderful mix of gentle spices, smoothed by woods, vanilla and musk, this is a very calming scent. There is a slight tropical note to this fragrance that persists throughout, however, that I feel negates the cashmere feel. I can live with it, since it's slight. Cashmere Glow is a playful, flirtatious scent to wear. This EdT lasts for hours and hours. I had taken a nap and upon awakening, in the middle area between sleep and full awake, noticed this delicious aroma wafting from my inner elbow. It was filled with a mix of spices, deep spices, a muskiness that was absolutely delectably sensual. I suddenly realized I was still wearing Cashmere Glow. The headiness of this EdT hours later was tantamount to being in a Far East bazaar where my senses are filled to hilt with wondrous earthy spices and incenses.
Cashmere Glow is that rich in its combination of notes that it delivers a resounding punch many, many hours later. It's a warm sensual, yet user-friendly fragrance that makes you want to wrap yourself in wholesome sensuality. Surprise yourself and give it a test-drive.

by Daisyvision
by Daisyvision

Popular Bath & Body Works

Mahogany Woods by Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel by Bath & Body Works Gingerbread Latte by Bath & Body Works Sensual Amber (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Kaleidoscope (Eau de Parfum) by Bath & Body Works Forever Red Vanilla Rum (Eau de Parfum) by Bath & Body Works Rainkissed Leaves (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Chocolate Amber (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Cotton Blossom by Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze by Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Dark Kiss (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Endless Weekend (Eau de Parfum) by Bath & Body Works Teakwood by Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar (Fragrance Mist) by Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes (Eau de Parfum) by Bath & Body Works