Warm Vanilla Sugar Eau de Toilette

Warm Vanilla Sugar (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works
Warm Vanilla Sugar (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Bath & Body Works for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It was last marketed by L Brands / Limited Brands. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesVanillaVanilla
JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla
CocoaCocoa
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Lobelia, last update on 22.05.2020.

Sugar, Indeed!
Sweet and quite sugary. Smells like baked goods with whipped frosting.. delicious, warm, cozy. I wore this scent in high school. I still have a nostalgic appreciation for it, but I think it's a bit too sweet/gourmand for me, now. For me the coconut is strong, which gives it a little more intrigue than you'd otherwise expect. Not bad, not bad at all!
2.5
2.5

Warm Vanilla Sugar Seems Too Linear
I so wanted to like Warm Vanilla Sugar. Vanilla is something I yearn for in my perfumes. Unfortunately, Warm Vanilla Sugar just didn't live up to my standards. I found it to be quite linear in its presentation and its longevity to be almost non-existent for me.
This EdT smells synthetic, almost similar to the vanilla extract you would buy at the grocery store that is not the real vanilla. This Warm Vanilla Sugar is just not reminiscent of a warm, buttery, creamy vanilla to me at all.
Since Bath and Body Works encourages sampling their products while in store, I'd suggest trying this on first and walking around for a few hours to see how it meshes with your own skin. This one just doesn't work for me.

Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar
Love it! I know it's for women but I love vanilla scents so I wear this layered with Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Signature Collection for men and the two mingling with one another smell amazing! This is exactly the type of vanilla scent I like. It's not too sweet or chemically smelling but rather warm, soothing, cozy and comfy. When I wear it and get a whiff of myself now and then, it almost makes me hungry, that's how good it is! I hope they never discontinue this fragrance. Super yummy. Try it, you might just like it!

by Zimtschnecke
by Zimtschnecke
by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular Bath & Body Works

Mahogany Woods by Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel by Bath & Body Works Gingerbread Latte by Bath & Body Works Sensual Amber (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Kaleidoscope (Eau de Parfum) by Bath & Body Works Forever Red Vanilla Rum (Eau de Parfum) by Bath & Body Works Rainkissed Leaves (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Chocolate Amber (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Cotton Blossom by Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze by Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Dark Kiss (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Endless Weekend (Eau de Parfum) by Bath & Body Works Teakwood by Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton (Eau de Toilette) by Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar (Fragrance Mist) by Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes (Eau de Parfum) by Bath & Body Works