Cœur de Noir 2015

Cœur de Noir by Beaufort
Cœur de Noir is a popular perfume by Beaufort for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is smoky-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesGingerGinger
VanillaVanilla
Base Notes Base NotesBirch tarBirch tar
CedarwoodCedarwood
TobaccoTobacco

Submitted by Zionist, last update on 23.07.2021.

CPR
Thanks to FavelaJoe for this revelation first, who personally brought this gem over to me saying "have you heard this one before? It's really smokin'!"

Rushed up the stairs full of anticipation, sleeves up and I can hardly believe it.
This review is going to be quite different from most on the fragrance here so far.

All who are more active here, will probably sniff like me per week several dozen perfumes - for me often 30-50 per week, which I do not even manage to enter here All. Very rarely, once every 100, there is one that completely knocks my socks off. This one was IMMEDIATELY just such a one.

There is no particular darkness noticeable on my skin, nor leather or any note that should make it unwearable or "strong" for me, not even smoky particularly (compared to No Perfume by The Zoo, Bois DAscese etc)

I immediately detect a paper note, fresh new copy paper, which I really love. Ink, light spices and a balsamic vanilla. To me, the ginger even makes it smell fresh and as aquatic as the theme was handled in Zoologist Squid, only without the salt.

The smokiness is here with tobacco, vanilla and cedar so processed that for me also immediately Amouage Interlude comes to mind, but without the oriental and penetrating parts, but the sillage after about 8h.

Darkness is suggested here thematically as a summer night can be dark. Paper as a chord has just also something airy, fresh and lightness.

For me, a sensual composition that catapults me emotionally into different areas, from a summer night to the fireside evening, from the depths of the sea to the paper shop on the corner, from the old gentleman with a monocle to the avant-garde, but romantic hero of an 80s film adaptation, to modernity.

I've been looking for a fragrance that combines what I can in Encre Noire, Squid, Interlude, No Perfume, Lair du Désert Marocain, and Fougére and feels like my favorite.

Royal blue heart massage.

Disappeared Beneath the Waves
This goes on with a strong Scotchguard smell, and then quickly becomes ambery, like a high-quality stryax (liquidamber). After four hours, it becomes a skin scent and it has warmed up more, turning faintly resinous and snob-flower luxurious. The silage is never more than a foot. At six hours, the flower accord dominates to turn it completely in the direction of elegance. By seven hours, it is gone.

Coeur de Noir is a decent scent, held back by a lugubrious development. I guess if you needed a scent in your collection, you could do a lot worse for more money. Sadly, I don't detect very many of the notes they list. Rum, ginger, and ink are all overboard, disappeared beneath the waves.

JoloJolo 6 months ago
Smoky green vanilla leather, both daring and elegant.

by M3000
by M3000
by Zauber600
by Zauber600
by PallasCC
by PallasCC

Popular Beaufort

Fathom V by Beaufort Iron Duke by Beaufort Vi Et Armis / East India by Beaufort Lignum Vitae by Beaufort Terror & Magnificence by Beaufort Rake & Ruin by Beaufort 1805 Tonnerre / 1805 by Beaufort