Fathom V (2016)

Fathom V by Beaufort

Fathom V is a popular perfume by Beaufort for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is green-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesJuniper berry, Tangerine, Blackcurrant, Green notes, Earthy notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesThyme, Lily, Jasmine, Ylang-ylang, Ginger, Cumin, Black pepper, Mimosa
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Vetiver, Oakmoss, Salt, Frankincense, Atlas cedar, Amber

Submitted by Michael, last update on 11.04.2019

10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

The Darkest Of All Hours
Fragrance - heavy, earthy lilies in stale aquatic waters

Wake up, my heart the darkness is near! In the distance, a wolf howls very close to you. Of elves and witches in this forest.

One night I walked down the river. Far away from the gravestones...

Fathom V, like all Beaufort's, is designed for polarization. There are those who will love him. And the others who will hate him. But that's exactly what fragrances are made for.

If you let Fathom V go, you and I will be in mortal danger.

Already after the application one feels transported into other worlds. It smells of earth, death, dark flowers, waters and silence. No friends or lightness can be guessed. I perceive lilies very strongly. However, none standing in a sunny garden. I am reminded at all times: Even a white lily casts a black, dark shadow.

"Again tonight I sang a song, a prayer if you will. Fell to the floor on blackened knees, and all the trees fell still. All of the lilies on the hill. Scented the night."

To me, Fathom V is like a chameleon:

Some days I love him and feel calm. I close my eyes and awaken in the darkness. The ground is covered with snow. With thoughts of the sea. It's just a small step from yesterday to nowhere.

On other days it causes nausea in me due to its musty, muffled smell.

Time - I would wear it in the colder months in the evening.

Sillage - I was perceived, I did not receive any compliment.

The Sillage is phenomenal. A few drops are enough to create a veil of scent that flies around you like a protective spell.

Shelf life - 24+++ hours

Even after a shower I can still smell the scent in the places where I applied it. I have rarely experienced such stability, but it is typical for all Beaufort's.

Gender - Men

by Zauber600
by Zauber600

Popular Beaufort

Cœur de Noir by Beaufort Fathom V by Beaufort Vi Et Armis / East India by Beaufort 1805 Tonnerre / 1805 by Beaufort Lignum Vitae by Beaufort Iron Duke by Beaufort Rake & Ruin by Beaufort