Onyx

Onyx by Béjar
Onyx is a perfume by Béjar for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesSpicy notesSpicy notes Marine notesMarine notes Fresh notesFresh notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesExotic woodsExotic woods KephalisKephalis PatchouliPatchouli SandalwoodSandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesGurjum balsamGurjum balsam MuskMusk MossMoss AmberAmber

Submitted by FLUidENTITY, last update on 30.12.2021.

Darkbeat
An exotic and exceptional aquatic
Really exceptional, it has been love to the first snorted, exquisite, exotic and wild, but elegant, cheerful and jovial, without words.

It is a linear aroma, it smells very similar in all its development, except for the output, which is more intense and fresh, the rest is a watery, woody, resinous and ambrated fragrance, very different from everything I have smelled so far, an aroma exotic, creamy and balsamic, which I love.

To me, particularly, it transports me to my childhood and it makes me think of the licorice wood to chew that were sold as candy in my childhood, or in licorice candy chews Mastia, it is not a stated note, but I have that perception, and it's not that the perfume smells like licorice, it's like a hint as a whole. The aroma has an edible dot, not gourmand, but yes, something sweet and appetizing. It smells very good and is original, I had never smelled anything like it.

Be careful with blind purchases, it is a perfume that should be tested before, you can love it immediately or hate it in the same way, I recommend it 100% for myself.

The durability of this perfume is very good, the day I tried it I was smelling it on my wrist for more than 8 hours, and its wake is moderate, it is noticeable where you go, but it is not tiring or invasive, rather it envelops you in an aura. I've been using it for a week and I've received praise every day, it's never happened to me before, I suppose because it's a perfume that is not very well known, it's striking that it smells so peculiar and out of the current canons.

Sorry for my bad english.

BcnlljkBcnlljk 11 months ago
For me it's unisex, I can wear it perfectly.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 2 years ago
Onyx starts with sea notes mixed with kephalis, that gives a synthetic note with woody-ambery facets. Not for me.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
A scent strange to describe. It starts aquatic, developing almost immediately woody, resinous and amber facets. A curious development :-)

by Carlitos01
by Carlitos01

Popular by Béjar

Magnum Iris by Béjar Sanctum Perfume by Béjar Deep Amber by Béjar Wild Oud by Béjar Celestial Rose by Béjar Darkness by Béjar Secret Sandalwood by Béjar Shadow by Béjar Rustic Oud by Béjar Tiger's Eye by Béjar Jasmine Maat by Béjar Wood by Béjar Forest Secret by Béjar Garden Water by Béjar Passionate Man by Béjar Rock Crystal by Béjar Garden Secret by Béjar Musc Secret by Béjar Passionate Woman by Béjar Elvish Musk by Béjar