One 4 Her

One 4 Her by Bellmira

One 4 Her is a perfume by Bellmira for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is fruity-floral. It is still in production.

Submitted by Naima84, last update on 21.07.2019

Nochoi
Much, much better than one could believe
Seen last week at Aldi's, where I only go every few months because there isn't one near me. Sprayed, gone on, gone to the train station. Arrived there, reversed again, bought bottle at Aldi's. Just as it should be and never happened to me - go back and buy after letting it work.

Actually I was on my way to get some detergent, but everything didn't smell good to me. This would make a great scent for detergent. Fresh, bright, flowery, without musk and vanilla, but also sweet-powdery and in the course with city-fresh clay.

The resemblance is with Flowerbomb. I don't smell anything from Olympea on this issue. The Sillage is quite violent, here one must dose sparingly, although it would not be necessary at all at 4.99 for 100 ml. I can't say anything about the shelf life, there is still no experience, but my impression is that you have the scent around you at least a few hours before it somehow falls into oblivion.

Is this not another time when really good, expensive quality goods were bottled in noname bottles?

Girlfriends of Flowerbomb can be happy here. the gentlemen will rather want to do without here, hihihi.

Sommer 2019