Laugh with me Lee Lee (2009)

Laugh with me Lee Lee by Benefit

Laugh with me Lee Lee is a perfume by Benefit for women and was released in 2009. The scent is floral-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBlackcurrant, Melon, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet, Jasmine, Lily
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Blond woods, Sandalwood

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 11.12.2017

Sillage 2.5/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 6.0/10
A big bundle of laughable fun
Many people here in Australia constantly rave about these quaint yet inexpensive fragrances by Benefit. The truth is they're cute, girly and interesting - far from being cheap and repulsive, and they're best sellers, particularly here on my side of the world.

Laugh with me Lee Lee is a delicate woody floral with smooth fruity undertones. The scent tends to be quite lush and very pretty on the skin with the melon providing a slight watery-ness that goes down a treat.

The overall composition is rather pale and inoffensive, being a very quiet and light-hearted fragrance. Towards the heart, especially with the immergence of the jasmine and lily, Laugh with me Lee Lee becomes quite buttery and smooth, with the sandalwood enveloping the floral notes.

Many say that this is a lovely Summer scent, however I find that this fragrance could wear well all year round. I'm a huge fan of the packaging. The quaint, little ceramic bottles, shaped like cocktail shakers are absolutely adorable. I find the whole concept endearing.

The lasting strength is unfortunately the only let-down. I wanted the playfulness of this scent to last just that little bit longer.

by Magdulenka
by Magdulenka

Popular Benefit

Under My Spell Noelle by Benefit So Hooked on Carmella by Benefit Lookin' to Rock Rita by Benefit Something about Sofia by Benefit My place or yours Gina by Benefit Laugh with me Lee Lee by Benefit The Garden of Good and Eva by Benefit Maybe Baby by Benefit See & Be Seen Sasha by Benefit Ring my Bella by Benefit Bathina - Just Confess, You're Obsessed by Benefit B Spot by Benefit Always in the Mood Miss Gina by Benefit