My place or yours Gina (2009)

My place or yours Gina by Benefit

My place or yours Gina is a perfume by Benefit for women and was released in 2009. The scent is fruity-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesPeony, White lily, Wild raspberry
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 11.12.2017

10.0 10.0/10

Happygeisha
oh gina, you clever girl!!
you had me at hello!

this gorgeous juice is equal parts patchouli and vanilla/tonka bean with top notes of raspberries and pink pepper. its sultry, spicy, sophisticated and smells like a million bucks. lord knows i love a good bargain and these stunning little gold bottles are around $35 each making it easy for just about anyone to smell like they spent a fortune on their perfume. i have no idea who the nose is behind benefits scents but if they were here right now i'd high-five them.

both Gina and Noelle are like nothing i have ever smelt before and if the others are anything like them, i'll be adding several more "names" to my collection.
5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Dark, slightly sensual berries and fruits
As one could suggest with the provocative name, My place or yours Gina is supposed to be the most seductive of the series.

I wouldn't call it a femme fatale, however I do find it very intriguing and in some ways, sensual.

My place or yours Gina tends to be all about the fruits. When I first smelt this I immediately thought dark, juicy black currant, tangerine and a touch of spice. The fruity notes are not lively or refreshing, they are somewhat dark and brooding. More like a fruity scent for night-time wear.

Vanilla and patchouli smooths out the scent nicely, adding a somewhat earthy, sweet component to the already rich and tart-like fruits.

If we must refer to this fragrance as being sexy, it's sexy in a conservative sense. Not nearly as wild as some may expect. I actually define all of the fragrances in this series as being slightly old-fashioned, like something one would wear way back in the 40's and 50's.

Although My place of yours Gina has been intended for a more mature crowd, I do believe that young girls will lap this fragrance up. Dark fruity scents seem to be all the rage these days.

by Hobbit
by Hobbit
by Perdita666
by Perdita666

Popular Benefit

Under My Spell Noelle by Benefit So Hooked on Carmella by Benefit Lookin' to Rock Rita by Benefit Something about Sofia by Benefit My place or yours Gina by Benefit Laugh with me Lee Lee by Benefit The Garden of Good and Eva by Benefit Maybe Baby by Benefit See & Be Seen Sasha by Benefit Ring my Bella by Benefit Bathina - Just Confess, You're Obsessed by Benefit B Spot by Benefit Always in the Mood Miss Gina by Benefit