Something about Sofia (2009)

Something about Sofia by Benefit

Something about Sofia is a perfume by Benefit for women and was released in 2009. The scent is floral-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesFreesia, Mango
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Lily, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesBlond caramell, Musk, Vanilla

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 11.12.2017.

5.0 7.5 7.0/10

Sweet and musky
This is my favourite out of the three, however it is very sweet. I also think that this is the girliest of them all.

The mango, vanilla and lily hits you almost immediately. This fragrance is well blended, however everything is sugar-coated, sweet and pink. It reminded me of a more grown-up, less candied version of Kylie Minogue's Showtime.

I'm almost defining this fragrance as a gourmand, however I'm hesitant to do so due to its floral aspect. Despite the prominent vanilla, mango and caramel notes, I can't say that it smells particularly edible. The combination of syrupy sweetness and fresh flowers sprinkled with icing sugar, makes for a very interesting sweet floral.

In the opening Something about Sofia smells very much like bubblegum, however the more it settles, it becomes a delightfully sweet bouquet of fresh blossoms. Very light and pleasant.

The lasting power is moderate. A little better for wear than the other fragrances in this series.

Popular Benefit

Under My Spell Noelle by Benefit So Hooked on Carmella by Benefit Lookin' to Rock Rita by Benefit Something about Sofia by Benefit My place or yours Gina by Benefit Laugh with me Lee Lee by Benefit The Garden of Good and Eva by Benefit Maybe Baby by Benefit See & Be Seen Sasha by Benefit Ring my Bella by Benefit Bathina - Just Confess, You're Obsessed by Benefit B Spot by Benefit Always in the Mood Miss Gina by Benefit