Under My Spell Noelle (2013)

Under My Spell Noelle by Benefit

Under My Spell Noelle is a popular perfume by Benefit for women and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-oriental. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamom, Cowberry, Black pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Orchid, Rose, Vanilla blossom, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Raspberry, Oud, Patchouli, Black amber, Vanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 12.05.2018

10.0 5.0 7.5 10.0/10

so different its perfection
i couldn't leave ulta without a bottle of this. it was odd. different. tart, woody, not at all too sweet or floral... it made me guess and guess... what was that ??? *sniff sniff* i even chased down a few staff and had them smell me, lol. no one seemed to know the notes! i bought the last bottle, raced home and googled it: top notes turned out to be raspberry, cardmamom, black pepper and oud. this smells so good it'll make you wanna slap your granny!

by Elastique
by Hermessenz
by Veilchen75
by Veilchen75

Popular Benefit

Under My Spell Noelle by Benefit So Hooked on Carmella by Benefit Lookin' to Rock Rita by Benefit Something about Sofia by Benefit My place or yours Gina by Benefit Laugh with me Lee Lee by Benefit The Garden of Good and Eva by Benefit Maybe Baby by Benefit See & Be Seen Sasha by Benefit Ring my Bella by Benefit Bathina - Just Confess, You're Obsessed by Benefit B Spot by Benefit Always in the Mood Miss Gina by Benefit