United Dreams - Be Strong 2015

United Dreams - Be Strong by Benetton
United Dreams - Be Strong is a perfume by Benetton for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruitGrapefruit
NutmegNutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesCedarCedar
LabdanumLabdanum
FrankincenseFrankincense

Submitted by Michael, last update on 24.06.2021.

Naf29
Great quality at low price
First I will like to talk about the purchase price, this was 4.5 Euro for 100ml tester. ( The normal price online is 8-10 euro for 100 ml, and 10-15 for 200ml)

I own a few of Benetton fragrance (Aim High, Dream Big, Cold, Let's Move) they are all good products (for my style).

A few weeks ago I was in vacation in Barcelona and there was a fragrance (Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction) that I wanted to test and purchase. My biggest surprise was that the AB fragrance is similar to Benetton(from my point of view).

This smells very citrus, a bit synthetic in the beginning, no alcohol, just like a synthetic citrus. After the first spray you will be hit by the Top notes, they are very LOUD (screaming I'm here). The scent will calm down after 2h, you will think it's not there,but trust me it's there.

The longevity and projection is decent considering that this is a summer fragrance.(Longevity 6-7h, projection 2h)

My wife and my mom complimented me and say that I smell great (this was after 2-3h the fragrance was applied), and we were like 1-1.5m of distance.

If you are in the market for a cheap alternative to Versace Man Eau Fraiche (the scent is similar, not identical), this can be your choice.

Don't overlook the Benetton products just because they are cheap, some have great scent.

Guapo
A past memory, a pleasure of the present
It reminds me a lot of a fragrance I used and was very well known in the late 80's - Sergio Tacchini EdT. Very similar.
This Benetton fragrance is above average in quality.
Very good, a clean, fresh scent.

Der hat’s in sich, hier tanzt der Ingwer ;-)
by Fresh21

Popular Benetton

Colors de Benetton Man (Eau de Toilette) by Benetton Tribù (Eau de Toilette) by Benetton Colors de Benetton Man Black by Benetton Colors de Benetton (Eau de Toilette) by Benetton Hot by Benetton United Dreams - Aim High by Benetton b.clean Relax Fragrance by Benetton Let's Love Woman by Benetton Paradiso Inferno Pink by Benetton B.United Woman by Benetton Benetton Sport Man by Benetton Colors de Benetton Man Green by Benetton Let's Fly Man by Benetton Nero Man by Benetton Tribù Acqua Fresca by Benetton United Dreams - Dream Big for Men by Benetton Colors de Benetton Man Blue by Benetton Benetton Pure Sport Men by Benetton Benetton Pure Sport Women by Benetton Colors de Benetton Blue by Benetton