Bentley Infinite Intense (2015)

Bentley Infinite Intense by Bentley

Bentley Infinite Intense is a popular perfume by Bentley for men and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.

Nathalie Lorson

Top Notes Top NotesBourbon geranium, Provençal lavender, Black pepper, Violet leaf absolute
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmbergris accord, Elemi resin, Nutmeg, Benzoin siam
Base Notes Base NotesHaitian vetiver, Moroccan cedarwood, Moss, Patchouli

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 17.01.2020.

8.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

If Bruce knew Willis...
I must confess! (It might be rather blog length, so if you don't want to waste your time with it, you may click on)

Please don't judge me. Each of us probably got to the point where I was a little over a year ago.
The name LR will be familiar to some people. A company that distributes all sorts of fuss in the beauty world and takes it upon itself to decorate everything with an exclusive veil, in which your articles are predominantly only sold by recruited, independent salespeople, mostly part-time. Because to play at the very top you have to be able to talk other people up and be very penetrating and stubbornly annoying. These sales conversations are conducted in a similar way to the principle that insurance merchants usually use, blah blah blah.
I digress.
Many years ago I had a relationship with a woman whose head of the family was a high-ranking sales manager who rarely dealt with customers, instead of setting up his herd of LR sheep to sell more.
For birthday and christmas there were the newest fragrances from LR, always with an unpleasant remark to submit to the great products and the company structures in order to drive an "LR Mercedes" one day.
If you do a little research you will find that almost all fragrances are dupes or at least use their DNA to create a good smelling perfume at a fraction of the price.
I liked Jungle man very much (le Male clone) and also the other scents were inspired by some boss or member of a syndicate and with almost 20 you don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

What does this have to do with Bentley now? Nothing! Not for you, but for me. Because at this point, the reason I'm confessing is... drum roll... Bruce Willis eu de Parfum.
For my untrained nose, it was The Fragrance. My character, my house perfume, my signature scent.
When I wasn't wearing perfume, I smelled like Bruce Willis, even when I was just lying in bed. He surrounded me like an aura. My understanding of a woody scent was hit on the spot by Bruce, just like Bottega Veneta did before.
People who know this scent or just a few from LR will now shake their heads in disgust. One often reads about bad durability and sillage, cheap copies and the often synthetic openings that last for the full 3 hours But I didn't know what all this meant and that you didn't necessarily have to put on a perfume 3 times a day to sweeten your day.
When the 2nd Bruce Willis bottle revealed its naked interior, it was time to re-sort with a new wife and family in law. With time you have a little more money left over and the urge to invest your money in quality.
So I got some perfumes, some of them were cheap and all right, others very expensive but worth every cent Thanks to Parfumo, the world of souks now opened up to me. Test before you buy blind and it is really worth it.

Let's move on to Bentley Infinite Intense With a recently received souk order the dear Shukush has enclosed a free encore as always and thanks to the perfume god that he has chosen this one.
This fragrance smells 90 percent like my beloved Bruce Willis edp, but lasts much longer, is a shade darker but incredibly woody, heavy and masculine. I now also know what is so synthetic about Bruce Willis because the Bentley smells much better from the first moment on and the ingredients harmonize instead of fighting a war over your nose. I don't think I am able to separate them and I don't care, because I have discovered a new love for me in the fragrance heaven and I will take a bath in it as soon as the bottle crowns my collection Because that brings us to the next argument in favour of the Bentley and that is the price. He's a joke. You can get it at drugstore prices. A Eu de Parfum, 100ml of a durability that lasts well over 6 hours, on my shirt even twice as long Whoever is looking for a masculine woody men's fragrance can access it without hesitation. The only thing that should be mentioned is that it is a men's fragrance which should be avoided by men who are half strong and soft, I include myself in that. Because I love this scent I don't care that it is too grown up and high quality, spray it on, go out, show eggs! I believe that Bruce Willis, if he was really involved in the production of his perfume, would choose Bentley Infinite Intense, because men of his caliber Oak are just like that, at least in my imagination.
I'm giving him a 10!
9.0 7.0 7.0 8.5/10

Rsi
Great quality/price factor !
Infinite Intense provides a long-lasting and stronger composition with a higher percentage of aromas (15%). Tart black pepper leaves stronger impressions in the opening of the composition, combined with geranium, lavender and violet. The heart abounds in spicy flavors by combining nutmeg with warm resins of Siamese benzoin, elemi resins and ambergris which ensures a modern masculine scent. The base develops warmth and precious shades of woody chords, patchouli extract, Haiti vetiver and Moroccan cedar, enveloped by the sensual scent of musk.
Overall it seems to be a genuine choice for a perfect pack of quality smells in a bottle.
Quality and arrangement :8.5/10

by Elysium
by Fencingline
by Fencingline

Popular Bentley

Bentley for Men Intense by Bentley Bentley for Men Absolute by Bentley Bentley for Men by Bentley Bentley for Men Azure by Bentley Momentum Intense by Bentley Bentley Infinite Rush by Bentley Bentley for Men Black Edition by Bentley Bentley Infinite by Bentley Bentley Infinite Rush White Edition by Bentley Momentum Unlimited by Bentley Momentum by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Wild Vetiver by Bentley Momentum Night Edition by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Rich Pimento by Bentley Lalique for Bentley Crystal Edition by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Exotic Musk by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Majestic Cashmere by Bentley Lalique for Bentley Black Crystal Edition by Bentley Lalique for Bentley Blue Crystal Edition by Bentley