Bentley for Men Intense 2013

Bentley for Men Intense by Bentley
Bottle Design Thierry de Baschmakoff
Bentley for Men Intense is a popular perfume by Bentley for men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Bentley for Men Absolute

CedarCedar
PatchouliPatchouli
SandalwoodSandalwood
FrankincenseFrankincense

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 27.07.2021.

Hpclt
Special fragrance for special types
I am still relatively new to Parfumo, but Bentley for Men Intense is already something special for me. Bentley doesn't really sound niche, but this fragrance is so special that you can hardly associate the well-known name with it. From the fancy this fragrance surpasses in my view even Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme, which is also neatly out of line.

On me affects Bentley for Men Intense every time directly a certain alcoholic content, which is here aptly called rum. In conjunction with the very spicy character creates a fragrance that seems almost unwearable for me personally. "Importance" would be too negatively described, "self-confidence" too mildly expressed. Not even as a pure "evening/night out" scent could I imagine it in my collection. It remains nevertheless a great, unique fragrance, which I like to smell - although not on myself!

As part of my research, the bottlings pile up on my table and guests come more and more often in the pleasure / obligation to test my new acquisitions. The other day my friend Max was visiting. Without going too far out on a limb, I can state that this scent just suits him. He unerringly chose it as his favorite out of a good number of "everyday wearable" and "tolerable" samples - and it suits him. This scent stands out from the crowd - so does my friend Max. So I just shot a bottle for him on sale.

Bentley for Men Intense is a great, special fragrance that you should definitely have smelled. Whether you want to wear it ultimately is - at least for me - a question of personality
Hujo77
Mega masculine Nichen fragrance at a discount price !!!!!!!
The most masculine, boozy and smokiest fragrance I've ever smelled, if I would describe a person who could wear this fragrance well then it would clearly Arnold Schwarzenegger as Terminator with cigar in his mouth.
So a blatant masculinity and strength that radiates this fragrance is rare, so nothing at all for teens or metrosexual men.
Such a fragrance can only wear a strong alpha man with a prominent face to bring the effect of this fragrance at all authentic and not ridiculous to fall on.
Of course, everyone is up to what one wears but such a power fragrance should already fit in some way to the character and appearance of the wearer, otherwise it is rather negative on.
For my part, I have also worn it rather rarely because it simply does not reflect my character and is too serious and unplayful Nevertheless, I love it from time to time to spray on him to be able to enjoy again, the quality of this fragrance is excellent.
The fragrance starts with a combination of rum and whiskey and becomes in the course clearly smokier and spicier simply indescribably good.

Conclusion:
Very strong fragrance for real guys or even older alpha businessmen who are leaders and can be said by nothing and no one what.
Durability and sillage are enormously strong and sensational for the price !!!!

Blindbuy only for absolute perfume lovers !!!!
Gurkenkönig
If your colleagues hate you...
... then you shocked her with that scent Monday morning at 6:30.

Probably not the classic office fragrance, one has yet something of a rum barrel, also the slightly esoteric incense-cedar-almond mix with a touch of patchouli is not everyone's thing. But mine already
That's why I have a larger quantity stored, so that any production stops need not bother me until my demise.
In short, for me, this is my bread and butter scent, it's how I like to smell myself every day. I think it's important that you can also smell yourself, only then it also affects the environment. That's why I do me also no more supposed "date scents", unless they are nothing for me.

Unfortunately, and here we are at the mass fragrance, you know the Bentley Intense by now. From therefore I hope that my stock also träft me again in times when one is asked incredulously, what this is for an unusual perfume. Because in the end, you want to stand out a bit and not just be one of many leathery rum barrels with sandalwood application and bergamot heads.
Summarized in one sentence, I would describe the fragrance as follows: imagine you are in the 17th century on a rum cutter from the Caribbean towards Europe, go below deck and walk past the old, weather-beaten, smoking captain. That's what you smell. Important: The captain may not be 20 anymore, but he doesn't have 40 years under his belt, either.
Otherworld
English gentleman from the old movies in the bottle
I love this part! Very elegant, stylish fragrance, despite the rum that sticks out at the beginning. The scent makes me picture an older gentleman in a suit with a hat and a cigar in his hand drinking a whiskey at the bar while the piano plays. He would fit James Bond like no other. I often put it on before I go to sleep, like La Nuit de L'Homme used to be. The sweet at the opening calms me somehow and brings me the feeling of relaxation and elegance.

A compliment bringer it is not right now. Two men at work have told me I smell like old grandpa (two who wear One Million). In addition, but still a compliment on the same day of the woman who is actually not at all on sweet fragrances. It is already one for Ü30 I would say. With a very young person he goes through hard I believe and I do not know whether one can beindrücken young women with it (if so, writes please your experiences below).

Price performance-wise, this is probably the No. 1. This here is Nieschenqualität for an incredible 21 euros! More does not go. He is rightly praised by the majority and every perfume lover should respect this package of fragrance, price and performance (lasts long), even if it is not his taste. In my opinion, it should be in every perfume lover's collection. Have then also tested two other Bentley fragrances because I find the so good, but they were not so mine.

Who likes John Varvatos Dark Rebel and Rebel Rider should then umbedingt test (because of rum). Has something similar DNA, only the is more gentlemanlike and not so badboylike as the other two.

Niche quality
Sometimes in life there comes a fragrance that Will blow you away, and price wise cannot be argued about. This is one of those fragrances, together with Lalique encre noire Line just to name a few more. Niche quality at garage market prices. Just incredible stuff.

Quality equals expensive?
Very pleasantly surprised by this scent. Incense mixed with whiskey and a hint of tobacco. Niche worthy and that for this price!

Performance is excellent. A true classy and gentlemanly scent.

If I blind tested this, I would have thought I smelling an Amouage or a PB Tom Ford.

Real value for money and an absolute must for someone with a somewhat smaller budget.

Offerings like Bentley for Men Intense but also the Encre Noir line up, beg the question: does quality perfumery always has to be expensive?
Supersegi
Not all myths are true - this one is!
What had I not imagined everything before I ordered this one. Smelling Great Youtuber Sebastian has it in his "Top 20 for Life", Aaron Terence Hughes even rated as "good and very smart". Both often meet my taste and for 33 euros you can hardly go wrong.

Nathalie Lorson is known for her huge selection of designer fragrances in the low-price segment, but manages very well to make fragrances still seem "expensive".

Bentley for Men Intense smells for me neither of "whiskey", which is otherwise often claimed. It smells for me like "designer wood",what gabz clearly by aroma chemicals smells, thereby easily portable, linear, pleasant and will also provoke "you smell good somehow" in others. It smells like the sharpener of a pencil that is full. But in addition (and this is just designer vs. niche) simply "diffuse" woody/super pleasant, absolutely interesting, really very pleasant and I have the bottle meanwhile open in the bathroom to smell it between. For anyone who otherwise likes designers that smell dark/woody: try it. For anyone who otherwise loves niche or even indie that smells like amber/wood etc. Smell: don't expect more than "smells good", but just not complex. For me super before bed, for sports or times so in between. Smells definitely like one of the highest quality designers and lasts about 6 hours on the skin. On clothes also like times 2 days
CCAAScent
Rum and Coke for the gentleman?
I think no "Cheapie" (cheap fragrance) has been mentioned as often by any Youtuber or Influencer as this fragrance. Without exception, the fragrance is raved about. This made me wonder a bit. Many descriptions suggest that this is an "old man fragrance" with strong leather & incense notes.

So I ordered a scent sample from a Parfumo user, opened it and then .... WOW.....
It is yes so much better than expected. I was very happy, because I found a new perfume that I like very much and that's not even so easy with all the junk that there is so :-)
So the same day the bottle was ordered! Also ersourkt of course :)

Now to the fragrance itself:
The sweet rum fragrance remains very linear and keeps straight throughout the fragrance pyramid. However, this is neither boring nor bad, because it joins various nouancen to it and underline the "Boosie" character of the fragrance.
In the top note, the fragrance opens rather peppery and has a very slight "sharpness" you can say the above-mentioned rum supports.
Shortly thereafter, the fragrance unfolds a gentle smokiness and it joins woody notes. The fragrance is but never too dry. I now imagine in the background very easy to perceive the cinnamon that fits perfectly into this fragrance chord. However, this note evaporates very quickly.
In the drydown dominates ultimately only the rum with light woody notes such as sandalwood which ensure that the fragrance is not too sweet and retains its "masculinity".

For whom is this fragrance suitable?
Essentially, this behaves with fragrances as with clothes. Everyone should wear what makes him happy and what he wants to wear. However, this fragrance addresses rather self-confident "masculine" gentlemen. Without wanting to step on someone's feet with it I think that this fragrance is not suitable for teenagers or young students and if then just to the appropriate occasion.

I can not get enough of it and smell constantly on my wrist. And also my wife knocks this fragrance around. If you pay attention that the fragrance does not wear you but you the fragrance then you are sure compliments and he will make you happy. At the price you can do aufjedenfall nothing wrong
Bestscent
Top price, top performance! For me a clone
So, after I have now emptied my half flacon, I thought times that I express myself here times loudly.
First of all, you have to say that for this money (12Euro in my case) rarely gets such a good fragrance, with such a fantastic durability and sillage.
The people here the Busy notes raus riechen or even leather I can not understand absolutely. For me it est to 95% a clone of Givenchy Gentlemen EDP, if someone else sees this so please tell me!!!
Nevertheless, from me an absolute buy recommendation because the fragrance is really high quality.
Powerful and elegant
Whether classic "sixandthreequarters" or modern modern Bentley, the scent fits and pleases. Long-distance capable like a GT, dignified like an Azure.
More metal on the bottle than on the grille of the new models. The signs of the times.
No question about it, it stands out. It would be a shame if it didn't.
About the almost ridiculous price, we better spread the practical car cover of silence.
Less the bad boy in leather jacket, as the slightly distinguished gentleman Ü35.
For me, a classic.

MikeMikeMikeMike 2 months ago
It strong cognac/rum-like scent, powerful but elegant as well. Good for cold weather. I'm not sure what is the best occasion to wear it
Denim86Denim86 3 months ago
One of the best for the Price.
Amazon1975Amazon1975 3 months ago
I don't get a great performance from this. It has gotten better the longer it has sat in my collection....still 6 hours Decent for the price
Blako11Blako11 3 months ago
Una sorpresa por apenas menos de 40€. Las notas alcohólicas están presentas desde la salida y aportan una estela bastante interesante.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 3 months ago
A classy man in his sitting on the bar drinking a fine rum. Very high quality but a bit difficult to wear
LaurentiuLaurentiu 5 months ago
I find it very sweet. It's a strong RUM scent with resinous notes, some woody notes and leather in the background, and slightly spicy.
RonniweRonniwe 5 months ago
Masculine and dense, boozy fragrance for autumn and winter. Price-Quaility amazing.
HugoMontezHugoMontez 6 months ago
Strong boozy (Rum) fragrance with leather and balsamic nuances. One of the best fragrances under 40€. Compliment magnet also. Recomended 4/5
WayofscentWayofscent 6 months ago
My favorite affordable fragrance. Younger brother from both Olfactive Studio Chambre Noire and Lubin's Idole. BEST bang for your buck! :)
EinsteinvEinsteinv 6 months ago
Smells like a boozy old man. Definitely not for young people.

by Irini
by Hobelspan
by Martin660
by Martin660

Popular Bentley

Bentley for Men Absolute by Bentley Bentley Infinite Rush White Edition by Bentley Bentley for Men by Bentley Bentley Infinite Intense by Bentley Momentum Intense by Bentley Bentley for Men Black Edition by Bentley Bentley for Men Azure by Bentley Bentley Infinite by Bentley Bentley Infinite Rush by Bentley Momentum Unlimited by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Majestic Cashmere by Bentley Bentley for Men Silverlake by Bentley Momentum by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Wild Vetiver by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Exotic Musk by Bentley Momentum Night Edition by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Rich Pimento by Bentley Momentum Unbreakable by Bentley Lalique for Bentley Crystal Edition by Bentley Lalique for Bentley Black Crystal Edition by Bentley