Bentley for Men Intense (2013)

Bentley for Men Intense by Bentley
Bottle Design Thierry de Baschmakoff

Bentley for Men Intense is a popular perfume by Bentley for men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Black pepper, Bay leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesClary sage, Cinnamon, Rum, Woody notes, African geranium, Labdanum
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Benzoin, Cedar, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Frankincense

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 27.02.2020.

10.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! A Man After Midnight
I bought this perfume blindly in September 2016, as I adored its predecessor Bentley for Man, the regular version that is excellent in itself, and thought it was a flanker or a kind of spin-off, I wore it quite a few times now, but I didn't find the time for reviewing it. I don't know what good or bad hype the others are talking about, but it really smells niche, and it is superb. It is definitely not for beginners, it takes a trained nose to appreciate all the accords, tones, and facets of this masterpiece. Bentley for Men intense is ridiculously good. Breathtakingly good, both niche and designer, as Intense easily stands above most of both. It's around mid-February now, and winter is almost gone here in Italy. Still, an appropriate time to review what I consider a spot in my fall, winter, chilly weather scent rotation.

What do we have here? The bottle extorts a great first impression since it's elegant, it's thick, and it's heavy too. Moreover, the juice's brown color excites me and reminds me of spirits. The initial blast of Bentley for Men Intense is symbolically intoxicating. When sprayed on paper, it seems quite loud and alcoholic. It opens with a deep, sensual, and boozy accord of rum, spices akin to cinnamon, and a touch of incense. It's luscious but smooth, very manly, in a mature way. To my nose, it smells a bit kind of like medicinal in the right direction, the bay leaf imparts a bizarre medicinal sweetness, reminding me of old-fashioned cough syrup.
I know this fragrance has gotten some hate, but one can't deny this isn't cheap smelling. Mrs. Nathalie Lorson expressly excites me when she works the more in-depth notes of the perfumer's palette. Weaving in and out among the luxurious facets are resins and spices, two of my favs tones. It feels luxuriously decadent.

The heart is a luxurious leather accord polished and sumptuous. Ain't sharp tips, this is a smooth dashing leather like a brand new suede jacket. Besides, I get moments of green geranium, spicy pepper, and dark clary sage, all-around a sweet incense backbone. The rum is still very much around, along with the mildness and a bit of that light smokiness.

The base notes are soft but sensually, a mix of pencil shaver cedar and creamy sandalwood over dirty patchouli. As with the leather, the wood feels like it has been polished to a high gloss, shimmering with cedar's cleanliness and sandalwood's creamy nature. The patchouli adds depth to the woods. What remains is a skin scent ruled by benzoin and a light, velvety patchouli. It's soothing and almost gourmand in feel, however, compared to the initial dry down it's flat.

It is an EDP and performs as an EDP. It is kind of close to beast mode, at least the batch I own and with my skin chemical. It stays on me and clothes all night long, and the morning after the dry down is still lingering. It smells manly, it lasts a long time, and it is better suited for colder months or evenings and formal occasions. If you dare, rock it at the office but just two or three sprays. This isn't a scent I would conceive on a teenager used to Police and CK. However, it doesn't require silver fox hair like mine.

I think it's apparent that I love Bentley for Men Intense. I am not so keen on comparing it to other colognes. However, if you believe to blindly buy it, think about Gucci pour Homme I. Ain't strong similarities, still a sort of common ground of dark, breezy, boozy, and understated woody-incense elegance. The quality of this juice far surpasses the price point.

-Elysium
8.0 10.0 8.0/10

Kai
Bentley for men intense " In your Face "
Hello everyone,
I bought this scent 2 days ago, so to speak " blind".
The first thing that struck me was the flacon, which I think is very impressive.
Then I applied the scent and I must say that the intensity was almost unbelievable for my nose. An unbelievably strong and heavy scent, which I did not like at first at all. After spraying and in the first hour, this fragrance is incredibly intense. I was like, "This isn't even mine!
But since about an hour, I suddenly liked the smell very much !
I even received two compliments while shopping, from quite young women. They said... I would smell very good and above all masculine. That hasn't happened to me yet either !
My summary: this fragrance is not for work! But after work or on weekends I would definitely wear it again and again.
You just have to make it through the first hour !
Which should not remain unmentioned, the durability is very very good !
Many greetings
Quay

1.0 5.0 5.0 3.5/10

Gatsby
Nothing spectacular, nothing intense. Only the kitsch, perhaps.
A disappointment. I bought years ago, when the liquid was more dense and coloured. Even then the performances were poor and the smell too feminine even for a person who loves a perfume no matter the gender. Testing again now, it s indeed a disaster. A weak and with lack of notes Dolce Vita from Dior in a masculine wannabe formulation. Manly level = zero. Sweet, chemical, with no potency and longevity. Heavy kitschy bottle. Test it before buying. After last reformulation is a fail, take care of your money!
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Bentley for Men Intense for the 2nd test
I had tested this fragrance before, obviously it was either overlayed, spoiled or fake ? I dunno. Complaints will be made to the dealer in any case. My first evaluation was corresponding. I have a 2, flacon from another dealer (offer). This one comes now to the test. Spoiler, much better.
Top note
Not too strong peppery notes meet spicy notes. Bergamot pleasantly complements the whole.
Heart note
After the spicy start now comes a subtle sweet wood. Pleasant floral notes complement this well.
Base
There are balanced and beautiful leather and wood notes. He'll be elegant. A lighter smoky note rounds off the good to very good fragrance.
Conclusion
overall an elegant, pleasant and balanced fragrance with spicy and not too strong peppery notes A nice smell. Shelf life now much better. I've been wearing it for over six hours now. I will wear it more on colder days in my free time
9.0 7.0 10.0 3.0/10

Bentley ''synthetic'' intense
What I have not read and belongs to this fragrance: pure masculinity, you get a lot of quality at a reasonable price or it smells like an expensive niche fragrance etc.
For me personally, BfM Intense is almost unbearable and I am more of a fan of the fragrances in the pyramid. It starts out very spicy with a top note that makes me a little nauseous. Probably it is the pepper that makes it clean or the rum in combination. Then it smells penetratingly synthetic with a sweet note that I can't define. Is it the muscat sage with the cinnamon? I don't know, I just can't get the nausea out of my system.... slow down, I thought to myself... ...get some fresh air or wait for the next day. Only with such fragrances one can expect a shelf life that is a smooth 10 value. If I know a whole range of synthetic durability monsters by now and avoid them as much as possible, I too become a victim of the blindbuys every now and then.

In the evening it didn't get any better or the base note hardly appears. The wood chords are not noticeable, leather something but incense? I'm glad I got him through
7.0 7.0 7.0 8.5/10

Not for everyone!
This is a good cologne
It smells really expensive and last quite a while
BUT it is somewhat overrated
If we compare it with sauvage in terms of longevity and sillage it is not as good
Sauvage lasts longer and has a bigger scent cloud
So longevity is really kore than it deserves
Don't get me wrong though it smells nothing like sauvage lol
Definitely a warm weather cologne
Woody,spicy, and boozy it smells great for me
Again "For Me"!!
Test before buying
Rating (my opinion)
Scent opening : 8.0 (pleasant tich opening)
Scent dry down: 9.0 (oh boy the dry down is priceless!)
Longevity : 7.5 (lasted 8-10 hrs on my skin with 4 initial sprays)
Sillage: 8.0 ( projects heavily the first 1½ hours and moderate till the 3-4 hours mark then becones a skin scent)
Overall : 8.0
This is a hit or miss
If you like it you love it!
8.0 7.0 10.0 7.5/10

Plenty for little money
To say it in advance, for the price an absolute bang for the buck, not to mention an insider tip. The latter depends of course on one's own taste and personality. Not every scent works the same for everyone as we know. This scent is very interesting for me on the one hand because it smells very spicy and resinous. There is also something leathery about him. Also incense fans do not come here too scarcely. The cedar gives it some freshness or lightness despite its spiciness and weight. All in all, a very compact fragrance with an above-average shelf life and if you look at the price, a bargain if you can get something out of the fragrance. I just say "try it, feel it". Or not...
8.0 9.0 9.0 8.5/10

SvenScent
A powerhouse with gentle nuances

Since I am a fan of Baldessarini's "Ambré", and I read that this Bentley should smell similar, it was ordered straight away!
And I have to say, disappointment really looks different. This fragrance will knock you out from the first spray, it is so strong and masculine. But the beautiful and, in my opinion, special thing about this fragrance is that it does not remain in its masculine ostentation, but that it develops a particularly beautiful fragrance after a very short time. You almost think you perceive a different note every few minutes. Beginning with the initially strong rum smell, over the most diverse spice notes in the further course up to ever softer and more balsamic nuances of wood and smoke, which finally remain perceptible for an extremely long time A, as I think, more than successful perfume, which suits every man who wants to appear more masuline. Only those who have a problem with the smell of alcohol should keep their hands off it, because it is already extreme in the beginning.
Nathalie Lorson, who is already responsible for the fantastic "Encré Noir" line, has once again created a great fragrance that can easily compete with niche fragrances!
7.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Bentley Intense - clone or king
I get around to my impressions of Bentley Intense for men and also point out the important differences between it and a fragrance it gets compared to quite a lot, Lubin's Idole. Thanks for watching....

9.0 9.0 10.0 9.5/10

DrGourmand
You don't need a Bentley for that smell, not even a car!
The hype, or alleged hype, about Bentley for Men Intense is over. With only five comments in the last four years and 2019 so far none at all, a little calm has returned compared to the introduction years 2013/14 with over thirty pieces! The fragrance rating continues to be very controversial from one to ten, but the majority is rather positive.

I like Bentley. Not that I have ever seen such a car in nature, let alone driven it, I have sympathy for the brand. I also like Sean Connery or Lake Baikal without having experienced them personally. In addition, man, including myself, likes to decide or position himself between two pretended sides or things. Bentley or Rolls Royce, Beatles or Stones, Amazon or Walmart, Apple or Samsung, Aldi or Lidl, Guerlain or Chanel or Dior. This is very subjective and a lot happens out of the stomach, but happens almost automatically and unconsciously.

Bentley for Men Intense has nothing to do with the car brand. Nor are the other fragrances with the name Bentley. This is pure moneymaking where the perfume track is used to market the primarily noble, masculine, dominant, elegant, dynamic, adventurous and impressive features of the brand for the "little man". Analogous to Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, Ferrari etc. as well as similar to the celebrity fragrance collections and sometimes even successful!

The perfume itself starts like a volcanic eruption, with a tremendous eruption of scent. An explosion is quickly over, but here always new Duftlava comes after. With enormous power, it pushes outwards, even becomes more intense at times and only comes to a standstill after many, many hours, when it becomes thick and cold.

Citric notes are immediately evaporated in the heat of the eruption. It is hot-spicy and a very herbaceous aroma of older, strongly dried plants is present. The powerful spice is peppery, herbaceous, slightly sweet and very warm. Feel the slight sharpness and a pleasant, aromatic rum spreads out at the same time. It's not very sweet, but it's delicious. And again very quickly in the further development the ever more intensively developing balsamic-oriental clove smell comes vehemently to the fore. As a result of the cinnamon, it has a cinnamony touch, but the aroma is clearly carnation! The sweetness remains low, while the woody, resinous, also tart and earthy notes slowly increase in the course. The heat then turns into a cosy warmth and from this moment on the fragrance remains rather straightforward with velvety wood, fine incense and more severe mossy woody earth tones. The fragrance becomes a little sweeter overall but retains, and from beginning to end, this characteristic and now tenderening aromatic carnation aroma.

Who can wear Bentley for Men Intense now when, how and where with a clear conscience? One thing is clear, the Intense is really intense, the durability very high and also the Sillage noteworthy! In the pre-comments, it was always specified to exercise caution in public, in the office, in rooms, with warmth, in summer and with appointments. A first-class contribution, even for me, counted more than a dozen reasons not to carry on the Intense. As far as I know, none of the recommendations are based on a negative feedback of the kind: "You smell strong/strong; What a rum flag; Unpleasant smell; Is Christmas already ...". Why should I? The fragrance is for me very pleasant, distinctive, male, fragrant, striking, impressive, tempting and delicious! If you can sign this, you can wear Bentley for Men Intense anytime and anywhere and you should do the same! All the others would rather keep their hands off this perfume. Just like I do with other scents occasionally!

10.0 7.0 9.0 3.5/10

Too good to be true!
WOW, ... and again WOW! That's it, that's the scent! Right at the beginning this incredible explosion: bergamot, leather, cinnamon ... Waaahnsinn! And then the revelation: the rum, a class of its own! Truly of the finest, simply paradisiacal, heavenly, divine ... An unprecedented scent experience permeates me, so noble and valuable comes this Markanz - like the Bentleys themselves.

Yeah, that Nathalie Lorson just did it and set herself a monument with that hammer fragrance. I have never encountered such a charismatically balanced rum elixir with a finely spiced oriental flavor and smoke addition before. Unique! For the price of a discounter, a niche is offered here - also in a mega-stylish bottle, and ...

...suddenly a cold shiver ran through me! ...what ... what ... is going on? ... what ... (still dizzy), ... me, ... I'm ... soo tired ...

"Fresh! ... Fresh!" ... Hmm? ... "Hey, Fresh, come on, wake up, man!" Suddenly I felt a violent plucking, ... on top of my head, as if suction cups were pulled off me ... and then this light ... glaring! ...still so tired ...

"Fresh, now stop it! ...do you hear me? ...and take that thing off!" I drove up and rubbed my eyes first. I just hissed a little clearer: do you have to open all the windows? ...it's cold here! "You're the only way to wake up ... and have you been on another trip like this? You know that's unhealthy with these replicas... without shielding, in plug-to-mind-mode!"

Yes, yes... and?

"Man, where have you been?"

...at Parfumo.

"Waaas? ...and for that you take half a day of con?"

... Yes, yes.

"But why?"

... just once, ... just once I wanted to experience how fantastic I like Bentley for men Intense.

Only once ...
in the matrix !

P.S. How I really find this fragrance, remains better my secret, because the above rating is indeed too good to be true ;-)

9.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

Driving a Bentley in Scentland
After my hearty analysis of a not so intense YSL Intense EDP, it was particularly enjoyable to spend some time reviewing a true Intense EDP fragrance, in this case the intense flanker of Bentley for Men.
Bentley for Men Intense EDP just screams classiness and elegance. It opens with a citrusy fresh black pepper note and a hint of Bay Rhum cologne.
The scent quickly evolves to a fougére twist with added leather and amber nuances, strong sweet cinnamon and a glorious boozy rum note. This swirl of senses is framed by a woody accord with strong wafts of a balsamic incense aroma. All the notes are so well blended that you become inebriated by the constant fragrance evolution. Overall this fragrance now remembers me Guerlain pour Homme EDP - another fragrance I own with a nice rum note, but blended with lime and mint to suggest a mojito flavour.
Then the balsamic note gets more intense with a dominant and exciting soft leather note, as well more complex woody notes together with a dash of earthy patchouli.
The overall scent becomes now a bit more like a boozy "Dolce & Gabbana the One EDP" with the prevailing balsamic accords of rum, benzoin, woods, leather and cinnamon being the anchors for the elaborated long drydown.
In spite of the very positive reviews I read before my test, I never expected this perfume to be that good before trying it for the first time.

How do I rate this well tunned Bentley ?
- Scent opening...........10.0 (elegant, classy and surprisingly hiper pleasant)
- Scent Dry Down.........9.0 (you already got the surprise factor with the opening; it's still a marvelous scent during the long drydown but a bit more calm now)
- Longevity....................8.5 (9 hours with 2 initial sprays)
- Sillage..........................8.5 (sillage peak up 6 feet; projection for 2.5 hours)
- Versatility....................8.5 (Just avoid using it during the Summer or in Spring and Fall hot days)
- Usability......................9.0 (very manly perfume; good for almost all social situations, office, general use, dating and intimacy; very good for socializing during the evening, night out or clubbing; don't use it in the gym or by the seaside)
- Compliments..............8.5 (It's not a compliments champion but plays in the major league)
- Uniqueness.................9.0 (there is a noticeable similarity with the original Bentley for Men. In some stages this fragrance remembers me The One EDP, Guerlain Homme EDP and Loubin Idole Parfum)
- Quality.........................9.0 (almost faultless; some people say it's a bit synthetic. Well I could not detect a breath of any synthetic component, but I confess I was hypnotized by the fragrance)
- Presentation...............9.0 (gorgoeus flask, heavy glass bottle, inofensive preety cap)
- Price.............................9.0 (€29,00 for a 100 ml flask; you hardly can do better with this amount of money)

Average:......................8.90/10.0

between 7 and 8 = above average;
between 8 and 9 = recommended;
bigger than 9 = don't miss it;

Opinion on "Bentley for Men Intense": Extreamly good! Don´t miss it!
Blind buy worthy? Yes indeed!

Music: Edward Elgar - "Pomp and Circumstance March No. 1" (Land of Hope and Glory) played during the last night of the proms.
10.0 5.0 6.0 6.0/10

Good opening Cheap Settling down
This is a very good perfume with very bold, spicy and woody notes in it. The opening is fantastic. But the settling down is ordinary. It will be attractive for the first few minutes but after some times its uniqueness will vanish and you will feel a normal cheap perfume. For my nose, the base notes are nothing special in it. Not worthy for the price.

Good Stuff!
Bentley for Men Intense is unashamedly bold, brash and brawny. Its central structure is primarily woody notes densely blended, accentuated by rum, leather and a touch of incense to concoct a boozy and heady vibe. Fairly linear on skin, it has good sillage and longevity. Its USP is that while bearing a relation to other semi-sweet, woody orientals for men, it is deeper, darker and avoids the pitfalls of being too sugary, too sophomoric or too unimaginative. Its limitation is that it is not subtle, elegant or perhaps even sophisticated as such. However, it is candid in its streetsmart demeanour, and never had any pretension of aristocracy.

This is not meant to be worn to a rendition of Mahler's no 3 by the Vienna Philharmonic. This is meant to be worn with a leather jacket to a live concert of The Strokes on a cold evening.

In the bleak modern history (2010 - ) of fragrances for men, this is one of the very few good releases.
4/5

A must!
Bentley for Men intense is ridicolously good. Breathtakingly good, the kind of good which makes you feel there’s still hope for perfumery – both niche and designer, as Intense easily stands above most of both – and it is somehow rooted into both. As other reviewers noted in fact, it brilliantly takes its inspiration from Idole de Lubin for all the exotic boozy-woody stuff, a couple of Tauer perfumes (I strongly agree with L’air du Désert Marocain reference in particular, I clearly smell almost the exact same base of tasty spicy ambroxan for a while), and Amouage’s Jubilation XXV. I would also add Gucci pour Homme I, not because of the notes (even if I get some subtle similarities) but because of a sort of common ground of dark, breezy and understated woody-incense elegance which so far, basically only Gucci pour Homme I itself was able to express at its best – and now, Bentley does it too. Intense is decidedly darker, though: it’s boozy, peppery and leathery with a genius aromatic breeze of greenish, fougère-like notes of bay leaves and a hint of cocoa-like patchouli (think Lutens’ Borneo 1834), but as for many fragrances by Nathalie Lorson, showing an irresistible sort of dusty, weightless resinous-talc texture making it smell discreet, warm, slightly sweet and extremely sophisticated. Also slightly fruity too.

And for once, the “concept” and the skills of the nose are supported by a decent budget, as this smells clearly a great quality fragrance also from the point of view of the materials. It is rich (despite being unobtrusively “thin”), deep, vibrant, it has a brilliant evolution from the sharp boozy-leathery-patchouli opening (the leather in particular is really good here for me – Amouage-like, again) to a fantastic amber-incense drydown with sweet echoes of benzoin, leather and talc. It is really mannered and refined, at the same time totally safe and versatile, almost close to skin as a proper classy scent should wear, but long lasting. My expectations were quite high given the praise by a couple of “key” reviewers for me, but it easily surpassed them, and I think Bentley and Firmenich couldn’t really do better than this. Well to cut it short I can’t say better what other reviewers already said – this is easily one of the very best fragrances of the last decade, period. Apparently the prices dropped as I paid 40 eur/100 ml on a French website, and that’s a steal for such a great fragrance.

8,5-9/10
8.0/10

Tinctureall
Smart man for the smart car
Quite a light citrussy start but with a definite twist of an incensy, peppery vibe. The whole thing is not yelling but isn't quiet either. An odd and rather strange balance of something quite sharply green and almost unpleasantly camphorous at one point near the beginning after about 15 minutes, but it doesn't stay thankfully. Floral leanings towards rose or iris rather than fat jasmines. There is a watery quality holding this up from being a heavy oriental but there is a lot of spice playing a game in the slightly raisin-ish background. An underlying sweetness of tobacco or tolu or a vanillic benzoin is giving it a soft and creamy base to work some woody magic with. There is a woody presence but I wouldn't say this was a woody fragrance. It reminds me comfortingly of a warm cinnamon and raisin bagel but without going there. A bready yeasty quality keeps this verging on gourmand but again it sensibly doesn't go over the sweet edge. The drydown gets softer on the spices and moves towards a slightly innocuous but very nice spicy woody benzoin. A huge powdery vibe is giving this an old fashioned feel but in a good way. Like a trusted male companion who just had a bath, used some peppery talc, then sat down in fluffy towels on your leather sofa. A clean, just bathed, feel about it.

A nicely balanced manly spicy fresh woody floral creamy peppery fragrance. I can see this going to anyones office and getting commented upon in a complimentary fashion. It isn't knocking my socks off, and is veering dangerously close to slightly generic man, but it is one of the much nicer new releases for some time.

I does prove you can still make a nice fragrance within the IFRA structure if you try hard enough. This can be worn safely and happily to most places and cause no offence.
10.0 5.0 7.5 9.0/10

Drseid
A Release Quite Worthy Of Its Fine Bentley Heritage...
Bentley for Men Intense opens with the faintest brief spray of dulled citrus mingling with a sheen of black pepper, before quickly adding laurel and cinnamon spiced smooth boozy rum-laced incense to the early mix. As the fragrance enters the early heart the pepper, cinnamon and laurel spice remain sans citrus but blend extremely well into the smooth boozy incense with the fragrance turning slightly sweet derived from the use of high quality vanilla extract-like benzoin in the base. As Bentley for Men Intense moves through its heart phase an underlying suede-like accord supports the spiced boozy incense, growing in its intensity. During the late dry-down the black pepper finally dissipates, as the relatively sweet benzoin couples with sandalwood and the now highly diminished smooth laurel-laced incense to finish off the development. Projection is average and longevity is good at 9-11 hours on skin.

Bentley for Men Intense was a fragrance I purchased blind based on the notes and the nose behind the composition, Nathalie Lorson (Encre Noire). While frequently designer car releases turn out poorly, I am happy to report that Bentley for Men Intense is a very fine release indeed and quite worthy of its legendary namesake. The pepper, bay rum (laurel) and booze-laced smooth incense make an outstanding combination, and the relatively sweet benzoin in the base never goes over the line in making the composition too sweet on the whole, while its alcoholic facets add a bit more boozy spunk to the rum. As Eau de Parfum's go I would say this concentration is on the lighter end of the spectrum but is still sufficiently strong and performance does not suffer. The bottom line is the approximate $110 cost of a 100ml bottle of Bentley for Men Intense may be on the high-end of the designer spectrum, but this 4 to 4.5 star "excellent" to "near-outstanding" rated release by Bentley is one to absolutely seek out and is highly recommended to all representing one of the best designer releases in recent memory.

Mutter 44 days ago
Disappointment.With all the hype around it online, i finally bought blind it from N.Regret every cent.Weak smell and zero sillage.Damn :((
KimJong 109 days ago
A little sticky syrup and pencil sharpening scent. I want to say that there's a common texture but it's very safe for night use.+1
Itchynose 8 months ago
Pure rum & resin for cold winter nights; warm, masculine & very boozy, a gentleman's scent with very good performance. Good value for money.+1
DPArtist 10 months ago
Strong, intense & mature. Surprised it's been hyped so much as it's the antithesis of a crowd-pleaser. High quality but BLIND BUYER BEWARE!+1
5.0
JoaoMartins 10 months ago
Nice boozy scent. Used to have a small atomiser in my car and sometimes I would pulverize the whole interior. It smelled good for days+3
MrHonest 16 months ago
Geriatric, sweet gerbil-cage hand cream. Think PET STORE doused in rum. New bottle has only average performance too. Wha? How is this good?+2
Carlitos01 19 months ago
This oriental wonder is woody, spicy, balsamic, smoky, boozy and with a strong performance, meaning everything I love in a fragrance.+4
H27 2 years ago
One of the best that I ever tried. Not safe blind-buy but I really like it. One problem - versatility because is very alcoholic. Recommend!!+1
Elysium 3 years ago
I've been getting a lot of compliments, especially from the guys I work with. It's middle winter here in Italy, and this juice does it best!+5
RajeshKumar 3 years ago

by H27
by Valgranges
by Valgranges

Popular Bentley

Bentley for Men Absolute by Bentley Bentley for Men by Bentley Bentley Infinite Intense by Bentley Bentley for Men Azure by Bentley Momentum Intense by Bentley Bentley Infinite Rush by Bentley Bentley for Men Black Edition by Bentley Bentley Infinite by Bentley Bentley Infinite Rush White Edition by Bentley Momentum Unlimited by Bentley Momentum by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Wild Vetiver by Bentley Momentum Night Edition by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Rich Pimento by Bentley Lalique for Bentley Crystal Edition by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Exotic Musk by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Majestic Cashmere by Bentley Lalique for Bentley Black Crystal Edition by Bentley Lalique for Bentley Blue Crystal Edition by Bentley