Bentley for Men Intense 2013

Bentley for Men Intense by Bentley
Bottle Design Thierry de Baschmakoff
Bentley for Men Intense is a popular perfume by Bentley for men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Bentley for Men Absolute

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Black pepper, Bay leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesClary sage, Cinnamon, Rum, Woody notes, African geranium, Labdanum
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Benzoin, Cedar, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Frankincense

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 25.02.2021.

Powerful and elegant
Whether classic "sixandthreequarters" or modern modern Bentley, the scent fits and pleases. Long-distance capable like a GT, dignified like an Azure.
More metal on the bottle than on the grille of the new models. The signs of the times.
No question about it, it stands out. It would be a shame if it didn't.
About the almost ridiculous price, we better spread the practical car cover of silence.
Less the bad boy in leather jacket, as the slightly distinguished gentleman Ü35.
For me, a classic.
MrMagic
Cinnamon, cinnamon and more cinnamon!
I was really excited about Bentley for Men Intense! For the money, especially if you buy the fragrance on sale, a long-lasting, masculine pretentious fragrance with a special touch? I'm all over that!

So: purchased, waited impatiently, upon arrival tore open the package like a seven year old at Christmas, sprayed it on uuuuuand "Well, that's just cinnamon"
Anyway, that was my first thought. I'm not a fan of cinnamon taste-wise, but it doesn't smell bad. Nevertheless, I would like to smell not only cinnamon, which is why, in keeping with the fragrance, the English way was called for: wait and see and drink tea!
The fragrance continues to evolve over time. Is this now the rum? Well, with the light background note, that could also be whiskey, cognac or other dark delicacies.

After about 90 minutes, a leathery wood note also comes in for me, although I can't tell here exactly which wood is now in the foreground. This, by the way, is the problem I have with Bentley for Men Intense: Nothing is really in the foreground as much as the very dominant cinnamon note. Personally, too dominant for me, but perhaps my nose is also simply still too untrained.
The fragrance is nevertheless striking, extraordinary and masculine. Moreover, he comes so far also well.

The Falkon looks chic, the glass seems to be processed high quality, the sheet metal cladding and the spray head have for me, however, nothing at all with a luxury body like the Bentley zutun. Well at the price I do not want to complain, but here the rest of the flacon and the fragrance itself can just more!

Sillage and durability are really good, since gibts nothing to complain. In terms of performance, the fragrance is somewhere between above average and beast. At higher dosage and use on the clothes you have with certainty the whole day and the next morning still what of it.
Beautiful part, I can recommend it!
Daniel1323
Like a good rum in the back of a cheap Bentley
Due to numerous blindbuy recommendations, I dared to try this fragrance, which seems very adult, despite my young age. And to take that in advance: I regret it not a bit!

The flacon is elegantly designed and in my opinion, overall very well done. The glass is really thick and feels valuable. I still have to deduct one star, because the sheet is quite thin and clouds the valuable overall impression somewhat.

The sillage is definitely strong, but in my opinion not as excessive as it is sometimes touted here. The durability, however, is really above average good.

With the fragrance, I had rather mixed feelings at first. The opening is really strong and smells intensely of pepper and rum. For my nose at first almost a bit unpleasant. If the whole thing but after a while, you come to enjoy a wonderfully spicy heart note, which is characterized mainly by rum, cinnamon and a trace of nutmeg. In the drydown, these continue to dominate, but are rounded off by leather and something smoky. This does not remind of tobacco, but still comes the feeling to sit with a good glass of rum and a cigar in the back seat of a Bentley. At a price of 21 € for 100 ml, this also has an incredibly good price-performance ratio.

Bentley for Men Intense is definitely adult, somehow uncomfortable and requires a wearer who knows what he wants to radiate. For me as a student, he is then but a little too stark, but the quality that Bentley delivers us there at the price is really incredibly good. I will keep it in any case and hope to "grow in" as soon as possible.
Everything has already been said? The batch KOK20
Ansich has already been said enough and everything about this perfume. But I would like to comment specifically on the batch KOK20, because meanwhile different impressions are expressed about this perfume. Unfortunately, I have not found anything about this batch number in any of the search engines. Possibly too current.

The very first spray was already strange, because alcoholic. But in the meantime I know that some perfume creations need a few pumps of use to really come to fruition.
So it was with me eg also with Bentleys - For Men Absolute. At the beginning weak in durability and sillage, reminded me too much of the Joop - Homme Absolute. After a few pumps/sprays, after some time of use it unfolded into a beast relative to the beginning. A wood and spice masterpiece by Michel Almairac who had created such masterpieces as the Gucci - pour Homme I. I love the Bentley -For Men Absolute meanwhile abgöttisch.

Now back to the Bentley - For Men Intense by Nathalie Lorson, who has already created some very successful perfumes, which are known to us all.
The second sprayer, or the second use was then already quite normal. Initially, the sweet, but not quitschig or umhauend. On the skin, he develops a short time later a certain smoky leatheriness that reminds me very much of John Varvatos - Dark Rebel Rider, but without this in the face spicy leatheriness. Dark Rebel Rider may not have a killer longevity, but this is a real in your face leather scent. Plus one where if you take a nose too deep, you can taste it on the palate. The Bentley Intense is for it already more harmonious and more versatile thereby.
The has for me here still a certain, quite discreet earthiness, an aroma that I appreciate very much.

Long time later, towards the end, the whole thing develops into a guormandigen sweetness that reminds me personally of baking and at the same time also to the powderiness of Iris haltigen perfumes. Then the whole thing is already good to go out elegantly or simply to look chic.
Horny stuff that awakens associations with vintage aromas in me.

The much embraced Booze, so the whiskey in it I miss here. Have hoped for more whiskey. There are stronger candidates in this regard, such as The Irish from the Brooklyn Soap Company. The police will definitely not stop me for this, as some comments humorously paraphrased. I hear a clearer emphasis on smoke and leather.

The durability is very solid, although I did not pay attention to the time.

PS: We should all agree here much more clearly also on the information of the batch number when we comment on perfumes. Accordingly, my comment refers exclusively to the batch KOK20 :)

If there is any other development than the previous one, I will edit my comment.
Roadrunner
With Coke or on the rocks?
This question was the first thing that came to my mind when I smelled the bottle. Very alcoholic, very sensual and very spicy. I got directly desire for a Captain Morgan or Southern Comfort in front of the fireplace.

Freshly sprayed on, I then also knew what Bentley means by Intense in the version. Old Swede, the has Bums! The opening is really fierce and not for the faint of heart or those who looks for a unisex and / or gentle men's fragrance. Initially put off and sniffing, I pondered and introspected if the scent was for me. At first I thought no, but what happens on drydown is phenomenal to my nose. The scent becomes less aggressive, softer, sweeter and leatherier.

After 30 minutes, it has already become one of my favorite scents and I went straight for the leather jacket from the wardrobe! In the cool temperatures, it unfolds wonderfully and meets my taste full on the twelve. Pepper, leather, rum for the sweetness and the patchouli come more and more to the fore, the longer you wear it.

The durability is great! An eight-hour workday he survives easily and should also project properly in the first 2-3 hours.

My first real bull's eye on the Blindbuys. Am absolutely happy!
- Roadrunner
FJBriq
Bentley or rather Triumph?
It's a cool autumn morning in the Black Forest.
In the morning in the morning two spritzes applied. I am greeted by a strong rum note reminiscent of many a good evening. Although I smell unfit to drive, but nevertheless I swing my right leg over the beloved Bock and curve through the valley in the direction of Black Forest high road.

It becomes slowly noon. At the stop I notice that my fellow men can still clearly perceive the scent. The alcoholic top note is now rather in the background. The rum becomes finer and wood and leather accompanies.

Arrived back home in the evening, I pull off my helmet. In the nose rises the scent of the finest leather seat paired with gentle spice.

Who is out for compliments or looking for a fragrance with which he can seduce women, should look further. Who wants to radiate masculinity and elegance olfactory, and is not afraid to tick here a great fragrance with unbeatable P / L ratio.
Gunnar82
Craftsmanship does not always find a lover
Hardly a fragrance was so hyped. For me, unfortunately, much too strong and sweet. Gives me a headache and lasts longer than most Orientals. Who stands on boozie fragrances, he finds determined great. For me, the fragrance is nothing. If interested report...have definitely caught a powerhouse bottling.
James Bond for economists
This fragrance smells like a real gentleman like James Bond. I smell from the fragrance the smoky rum note in combination with woods and leather clearly raus, works on me not artificial even if he will not have the best ingredients in view of the price you notice this not really quite the opposite he comes across simply noble. The durability is really brutal the fragrance makes a good 12+ on the skin with a possibly more subtle but still clear sillage. The successful fragrance also rounds off the flacon, he sprays some luxury and gives to recognize that this fragrance goes into the noble rail. Therefore, for me the clear recommendation to wear the fragrance on special occasions in autumn / winter or possibly in spring or summer, but then all at most in the evening and in no case during the day! Bentley for Men is my personal price performance winner there is probably hardly a fragrance out there that manages to smell classy and at the same time delivers a monster performance and for just under 20 euros for 100ml!

Luxury at a cheap price
Bentley Intense is a perfume with a strong personality.

Its different from your daily fragrance. It matching perfectly the smell of expensive leather in a car.

It sweet, rum and honey are strong. I cannot smell the leathery in it, but it's here.

For me it is a good office fragrance if you have enough confidence to wear it. It definitely for gentlemen only.

For the price you cannot go wrong but it's not for everyone.

It remembers me l'Homme Ideal de Guerlain.

Performance is average.

A gentleman and rebel
The Bentley in its Intense version puts me in the back seat of a car that takes me exactly where I want to go. A very fine and high-quality, light leather scent, which also brings a pleasant sweet rum note. in a mixture of luxury (good price/performance ratio) and rebellion.

Anyone who wears this fragrance attracts attention and certainly wants to do so. It is not a perfume for wallflowers who want to be lost in the crowd. You wear this perfume if you want to sign contracts or have job interviews.

A wonderful "The Wolf of Wall Street" fragrance
Performance and durability, pretty good. Could be better. Probably addicted to batch again

RonniweRonniwe 5 days ago
Masculine and dense, boozy fragrance for autumn and winter. Price-Quaility amazing.
HugoMontezHugoMontez 25 days ago
Strong boozy (Rum) fragrance with leather and balsamic nuances. One of the best fragrances under 40€. Compliment magnet also. Recomended 4/5
WayofscentWayofscent 1 month ago
My favorite affordable fragrance. Younger brother from both Olfactive Studio Chambre Noire and Lubin's Idole. BEST bang for your buck! :)
EinsteinvEinsteinv 1 month ago
Smells like a boozy old man. Definitely not for young people.
DraxlerDraxler 2 months ago
The smell of sweet rum with the right parameters. I encourage you to buy it for this price.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 4 months ago
A slightly smoky, yet very boozy oriental-spicy Winter fragrance, balanced by a gentle leathery, sweet resinous-woody base. Unique PQ-ratio!
RisendyRisendy 4 months ago
Boozy, sweet, powerful performance. Great for winter. Good price.
EsojoEsojo 5 months ago
Another hype train where I can't get in. Put your nose on your clothes after you deep fry food for 1h. Add some rum. That's it.
Finerthings8Finerthings8 5 months ago
Another very good and affordable parfum signed by Nathalie Lorson.
AithanAithan 5 months ago
A bitter opening.
At drydown, Rum, Leather and Wood illustrate sitting in corner of a bar.
Performance is average.

by SaSu77
by Martin660
by Martin660

Popular Bentley

Bentley for Men Absolute by Bentley Bentley for Men by Bentley Bentley Infinite Intense by Bentley Bentley Infinite Rush White Edition by Bentley Bentley for Men Black Edition by Bentley Momentum Intense by Bentley Bentley Infinite by Bentley Bentley for Men Azure by Bentley Momentum Unlimited by Bentley Bentley Infinite Rush by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Majestic Cashmere by Bentley Momentum by Bentley Bentley for Men Silverlake by Bentley