Bentley for Men Intense 2013

Bentley for Men Intense by Bentley
Bottle Design Thierry de Baschmakoff
Bentley for Men Intense is a popular perfume by Bentley for men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with The One for Men (Eau de Parfum)

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Black pepper, Bay leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesClary sage, Cinnamon, Rum, Woody notes, African geranium, Labdanum
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Benzoin, Cedar, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Frankincense

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 22.11.2020.

The luxury car
Bentley for Men Intens has only been in my possession for about 1.5 months. I wear it relatively often (about 1-2 times a week). It is luxury on the skin The first few seconds he appears quite masculine and tart. But after about 1-2 minutes the rum penetrates and the scent changes into a wonderful warm and slightly leathery rum scent. This is what I like about it. In spite of the light sweetness he reserves his masculinity.

After about 1-2 hours the leather comes out and I feel like I'm in the back seat of a Bentley while I'm driven to a presentation. The room is well filled and everybody is just waiting for me. I enter the room and walk through the first rows...everybody notices me and follows me up to the podium.

With this I want to make clear that everyone who wears this perfume should know that it attracts attention. It doesn't have to hide behind niche scents. It has a good performance and beautiful durability. Well over 6-7 hours I notice it on me.

Townsend
Ho ho ho and a bottle of rum
When you enter Parfumo and slowly click your way through the top perfumes named here, you will inevitably come across this English noble sled at some point... 7,8/10 at over 750 ratings! The MUST be able to do something! A quick glance at Idealo will make your chin drop to your chest: 100 ml of such a hammer scent for not even 30 quid? You MUST try it blind!!!!

But as Fleet Admiral Ackbar said, "IT'S A TRAP!" But let's see...

I was sooo close to ordering a bottle of it, but in view of my already full perfume cupboard and the somewhat annoyed look of my wife, whenever a new bottle arrived by mail, I decided to test a 5 ml filling. And that was definitely a good thing! Because the first tests revealed one thing above all: rum. A lot of rum. A lot of rum. From beginning to end.
In my youth I liked to drink Captain Morgan, mostly with coke, but when it wasn't on hand I also drank pure. It was okay then. I don't like the taste of rum any more, I like gin a lot better. But what I definitely don't want to do is smell around. And in a way that makes you feel like you're locked in storage on the Black Pearl, along with a year's supply of leaking barrels of Captain Morgan... For this reason, the sample was soon allowed to be shipped to someone else who also had the scent on his watch list.

Bentley for Men Intense is well made, absolutely voluminous with a mega sillage and durability and for this price really a snap! I would like to advise against a blind purchase at this point! Even if it is really cheap. At most one likes rum. Very much.

To all of you who have tested it and also found it to be a slaying experience, I would like to recommend the non-intense version "Bentley for Men". This one also smells of rum, but not as strong and is altogether much more balanced and suitable for everyday use.

Very well: Drink of pirates, yo ho!

KingGunner
Ingenious fragrance for very little money
Sweeter Rum as a perfume, but without directly getting the status alcoholic. Very good scent. Flacon and sprayer are very good. Durability is a bomb for the price. It lasts for 13 hours until I don't notice it anymore and not a moment when you think "I don't want to smell it anymore". Over the hours it becomes more and more pleasant until it reminds me a little bit of Pepsi Max Cherry with Whysky, but also here no superiority of Whysky. So the woody one from a whysky but also the sweet one from a coke. Very masculine, which I think doesn't mean that younger people can't wear it!

Without wanting to say too much but I would buy the fragrance for 100€ or more. There is just really a lot that is true

Bentley for Men Intense: The definition of Overhyped
There is rarely a perfume hype as big as it’s for Bentley for Men Intense. Seven years since its release and the sales are going better than ever.

I bet that even the Bentley management was surprised by this unexpected success. Through the years, BFMI has garnered both positive and negative feedback which makes it an interesting perfume to review.

Here are my 5 quick takes:

- A great way to experience “niche” affordably
- Oriental-Spicy scent family
- Created by master perfumer Nathalie Lorson
- Great performing Eau de Parfum with 15% perfume oils
- Best used in Fall and Winter

If you are interested in my perfume work, and would like to check out the full review,
you can find me on my scentgrail website and social media's under the Scent Grail name. Cheers.
The rum drinking woodcutter
Don't ask me what I thought of the title. I'm trying to be creative.
Let's go. The first time I tasted that scent, he slapped me in the face. Like someone slapped you in the face getting to know you, that's what it felt like. Not in the negative sense (although I don't know what the positive thing about getting a slap is). I didn't know what to think of the scent at first because I was overwhelmed. Smell it again on the back of my hand and boom. Pure masculinity.
It smells very woody, like rum and spicy.
I was just thinking, how cool is he? Both men and women like that smell. It's 10/10th price. Durability and silage are pretty good and the bottle is high quality. So fucking cool!
Steffen1993
The scent in the winter garden
The memory:
In elementary school I often went to a friend's house whose father only came home on weekends because he worked during the week in a rather high management position further away. But when he was too busy in his own four walls, he made himself comfortable in his big leather chair in the winter garden, drank a glass of whiskey and smoked a pipe.
The smell:
Bentley for Men Intense recaptures for me exactly this childhood memory. When I wear it, it is comfortable and at the same time I radiate a certain authority. The boozy vibe makes it the perfect night-time scent for me, but more for a bar than for the club. I would never wear this fragrance in the office, contrary to the recommendation of some famous YouTuber. For that it simply projects much too strongly and that can quickly become too much in closed rooms. Apart from that, the scent is of very high quality and for this price it is worth a blind buy in any case.
"Smell like James Bond"
This description comes from a review of this fragrance on Youtube. Independently of that I've read it several times elsewhere on the internet, I couldn't wait to test this scent. The bottle makes a solid impression in terms of appearance and workmanship. Somehow it simply fits to a car brand. The fragrance has a very intense smell of alcoholic notes, some cinnamon and sage. The rum notes are not for everyone, I like it. But when these alcoholic components fade away with time, a strong leathery smell comes through paired with a subliminal sweetness that reminds a bit of vanilla. The shelf life is above average, but with time nothing exciting happens in the development. The scent is rather something for an older wearer, I miss that certain something that would have made the scent more exciting. Roger Moore would have been a James Bond, to whom the fragrance would have suited. A Daniel Craig, on the other hand, is too daring for that, it would have been too monotonous
Guilty conscience..
Normally, fragrances are discussed very controversially on different levels. Logical if you consider that a fragrance should reflect your own personality.

Bentley for Men Intense seemed to be a total exception. I have hardly known a fragrance that is perceived so positively according to YouTube and other sources. The scent composition, the enormous durability and the eccentric sillage were confirmed by every source. Even the price of 20 to 30 Euro for 100ml does not offer any criticism.

The logical conclusion was the scent. Of course, anticipation and expectation went out of control and the package was hardly there when it was already open.

I have now applied the fragrance more than once on paper, wrist or neck. I just can't do it.
As much as I wish I liked the scent, it won't be a love affair with us anymore. The strong smell of alcohol (rum, supposedly) disappears only after about an hour. Also the remaining notes are partly too soft and partly too loud. Cinnamon and vanilla I perceive only conditionally. Leather on the other hand remains dominant during the heart and base notes.
Admittedly, durability and silage are really monstrous, but unfortunately this is of little use to me.
It is not my intention to present this scent as bad. On the contrary! From a craftsman's point of view, this is certainly a successful fragrance. Unfortunately Bentley for Men Intense does not fit my personality at all.

So who can wear this scent?
In my opinion, a man of middle or advanced age. Who is looking for a perfume for evening events and/or the cold season. Perhaps also someone who wants to appear a little more affluent than he actually is.

If you find yourself in this description, I hope you enjoy the perfume. Unfortunately I had none.
Boooooooom!
...I'm here!!

This is how I feel when I wear this fragrance
First of all, I would like to differentiate between two things, because I can either put on this fragrance naturally, because I like it, or I can put it on to attract attention.
Sometimes there are meetings or presentations in which it is important for my person to stand out, to polarize (marketing). A meeting, where I want to show cheeky, easygoing and selfish: "Ladies and gentlemen, I am here now!"
And just when such appointments are coming up, I put this beast on my skin (among other few).
Recognize the difference? Up to now I have not yet said and disclosed whether I really like this fragrance, because I simply don't care about that at first, if you use my argumentation above. I just want to polarize and dissect other fragrances, and that's what Bentley Men Intense does. And all this in an attractive and unbeatable price-performance ratio.

So, do I like this scent or not?
Yes, I love him!
Synthetic or not, so what? He possesses dominant charm, exorbitantly much rum at the beginning, leather in the course and a lot of masculinity. Despite his dominance he does not appear "edgy" but cuddly.
Of course, it does not fit to the evening barbecue in shorts and T-shirt, because you have to give this fragrance the appropriate framework.
Either as described above, or to an evening event, in a suit, tuxedo, jazz or piano bar. I myself wore it in a jazz bar (basement vault), less dosed and must say, it fit perfectly.

Silage, as already indicated above, is outstanding. Therefore dose consciously and intelligently.
Endurance is also outstanding, although the rum DNA decreases in the course of time, but the leather component is more dominant.

Flacon is just as hot as the fragrance itself. Very high quality to the touch and an eye-catcher, everything seems very well processed and solid.
Evil water...
Well, it's a fact that you have to get through the first hour. You really smell like an East German shoe store with an additional flag. Leather and alcohol. But the smell is not disgusting, rather interesting, especially since you constantly smell yourself and notice the development. It's a very masculine scent and doesn't suit teenagers at all. You need the right age, looks and clothes. The reactions of women in the office are very divided here. Young women find the fragrance mega and attractive, the slightly more mature girls think it smells like "old man". If you're a top manager walking around in fine thread anyway, you can make a bond with it. It just doesn't go with shirt, shorts and disco. Otherwise - it lasts the whole day. Great stuff...

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 20 days ago
A slightly smoky, yet very boozy oriental-spicy Winter fragrance, balanced by a gentle leathery, sweet resinous-woody base. Unique PQ-ratio!
RisendyRisendy 1 month ago
Boozy, sweet, powerful performance. Great for winter. Good price.
EsojoEsojo 2 months ago
Another hype train where I can't get in. Put your nose on your clothes after you deep fry food for 1h. Add some rum. That's it.
Finerthings8Finerthings8 2 months ago
Another very good and affordable parfum signed by Nathalie Lorson.
AithanAithan 2 months ago
A bitter opening.
At drydown, Rum, Leather and Wood illustrate sitting in corner of a bar.
Performance is above average.
TorkeTorke 3 months ago
A very masculine scent.
Smells like a very rich man coming out of a very expensive car after drinking a very expensive whiskey.
HugoderricaHugoderrica 4 months ago
Masculine and long lasting. One of the best fragrances in my collection. To me, an absolute must own, recommended for colder days and nights
TsoTso 4 months ago
Very good and bold fragrance. A bit too bold actually, because I find myself wearing it rarely - the boldness might be offensive to some.
KimJongKimJong 5 months ago
I bought this last year, and it's not very strong. I consider it halfway between Bvlgari MIB and Guerlain Heritage. But not a good way.
Aquarius1Aquarius1 6 months ago
A very dense, boozy fragrance for colder months. No date fragrance, unless you are trying to get her drunk on the fumes of Bentley Intense.

by DonLeBon
by Hobelspan
by Martin660
by Martin660

Popular Bentley

Bentley for Men Absolute by Bentley Bentley Infinite Intense by Bentley Bentley for Men by Bentley Bentley Infinite Rush White Edition by Bentley Momentum Intense by Bentley Bentley for Men Black Edition by Bentley Bentley Infinite by Bentley Bentley for Men Azure by Bentley Bentley Infinite Rush by Bentley Momentum Unlimited by Bentley Momentum by Bentley Bentley for Men Silverlake by Bentley