Bentley for Men Intense 2013

Bentley for Men Intense by Bentley
Bottle Design Thierry de Baschmakoff
Bentley for Men Intense is a popular perfume by Bentley for men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Bentley for Men Absolute

Clary sageClary sage
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwoodCedarwood
PatchouliPatchouli
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 17.10.2021.

Ouch
After many reviews, some very good, I have fortunately only ordered a bottling from a colleague here. Summarize me briefly, I have never experienced such an incongruous fragrance. Leather prevails, mixed with a very penetrating sweetness, and nothing else. Tastes differ, thank goodness, but I can barely, no, not at all stand this scent. And by the reaction of my wife I felt confirmed. She has condemned me to scrub the arm so long until you can no longer perceive anything of it

PedroCabral
Damn, what a good perfume!
Honestly, it's worth a lot more than it costs, despite being currently one of the leaders in detachment in perfume groups. If I were given a blind try, I think I would give it a value over €70 (attention, I only paid €25 per 100ml).

It has a very nice balance between woods, resins and the rum accord. In fact, this rum is present throughout the evolution of Bentley, which opens with a fluted bergamot. I also feel a mixture of pepper and bay leaves.

Then it becomes more and more resinous, with a very interesting incense supported by cedar and sandalwood. These woods are even a little spicy, which is due to the black pepper. Here, too, it becomes even more resinous, smoky, with a very elegant leather.

Towards the end, a domesticated patchouli, together with a very well blended sandalwood, combined with a more present cedar, complete, together with laudanum, this beautiful fragrance.

This perfume sets you apart from the rest, as it exudes class! It has niche quality and seems more suitable for night events between cool and mild climates. The performance is really good, projecting for 4/5h and with a longevity of at least 10/12h (all this for the price I indicated above).

Look no further, grab yours now!
Just not mine
Yes, you look at my rating first, then the title of the review, and then scurry back up to the ratings in confusion. To explain, for me Bentley and their perfumes have one big thing in common: just not mine. I understand that many (rather older) people like them, many want them and many like them, yes many, but me rather not. The comparisons don't stop there for me though: opulent, loud and luxurious are both luxury sleigh and perfume, kerb weight of both at over 2 tons. In the case of the perfume, this is due to the thick glass and rather massive lid, which can only be praised, as can the performance: on my skin the first two hours nuclear, room-filling and attention-demanding like few other fragrances in my collection, then it lasts another 7 hours, thankfully with a slightly loosened vibe. Tobacco and Booze are by far the most dominant notes on me, the rest plays along somewhere in the background, leather is barely noticeable on my skin, a huge surprise (and also small disappointment) for me as I've been diligently reading the reviews and fragrance pyramids and mentally preparing myself for a tobacco-booze-leather combo, but well, whatever, everyone's skin is different now. In general I appreciate the creation, heavy, sweet, boozy with ner great H/S, but it still doesn't meet my taste. For me, no reason to give the perfume bad reviews, for me hardly wearable, many friends like it very much, gave it to a very good friend, was and away. Finally, but then the last comparison, the car from the perfume but very different: while you spend for Bentleys x-hundred thousand euros, I got hold of this bulletproof glass flacon for 24 €, for the price I can think of almost nothing that offers this quality and performance, and like ne One-Million-Kopie riechts fortunately not, so if you are on such fragrances: strike.
Formula 1
Had to warm up to the scent first. Initially after the first smell he did not like me at all, it was just a sweet sting in the nose. But now after some time I have to say that I like it quite well but is certainly not a blind buy candidate. H/S are terrific and also has a super P-L ratio. The fragrance can certainly not be worn by everyone.
If I had to describe the fragrance in one sentence: You're standing just when refueling, next to you drinks a homeless man the last sip of his cheap rum from and all of a sudden drives a Formula 1 car in front and can spin the tires.
Unfunny!
To say in advance: I am a fan of dry and woody fragrances. I am fascinated by the and bring back memories of outdoor experiences for me.

But if I get into this Bentley, then I remain a little perplexed. Boozy? Check Woody? Check! Leather? Check!

But world sorry: somehow the overall concept doesn't grab me. The entry is promising with a good shot of rum and inklings of the wooden barrels in which it was stored. But asbald already, this fragrance but becomes quite monosyllabic.

It then prevails a rather humorless and quite striking show of supposedly masculine attributes. Jaja, the leather jacket, whose owner is well advised eindieselt with this water. Exactly the same was my thought. In my head came Komissar Schimanski, who stands lost in thought on the quay wall and has a tricky case to solve.

And that's probably the problem: The fragrance reminds me of the 80s, of times long past, when incense notes were still considered exotic. They join in quite quickly and give off a vibe that seems too deliberate for my nose.

Rum, wood, leather, incense: And that in a combination that allows neither fruit nor other gimmicks? Reduce to the max, it was called yes once.

Reduced for me, however, also the fun. And Komissar Schimanski I never wanted to become.

Conclusion: Almost boring
ChristianKtt
Ultimately only a car brand scent
In my defense: I really gave the Bentley several chances. Because I had also seen the many positive reviews on Youtube, had read the positive reviews here in the forum and thought to myself - This can't be true! Is it me? Is my bottling a fake? But no, rum and leather, it's a match. It must be the real thing. But dear people, where do you smell the class here please? The scent starts with a way too sweet, sledgehammering rum attack to then end in a haze of boring leather that you almost have to drill your nose into your own skin to recognize clearly. It all adds up to the kind of cloud that hangs over the empty beer crates behind the student pub in the morning. Oppressive, pungent; like a second-hand party room for all I care. That the Bentley has a better rating here than some fragrances from Hermès or Versace is a joke. And it's supposed to have niche quality? What's that? Maybe because it's a common first upgrade after pure discount scents thanks to the little Youtuber hype? Because yes, at least the main fragrance notes are actually distinguishable here; that's something if you're used to totally muddled uniformity - That's not meant to be condescending towards the fans of this fragrance, by the way, just I almost suspect that maybe they haven't discovered anything yet that's clearly above the Bentley in terms of quality. By the way, those who like sweet things might be even more offended here than I am (and might give it a 5 or 6), but the bottom line is that I'd really leave this sled here. Sorry

Rum party on cold days.
This fragrance is something very special. The quality for this price is just insane. You should just try it.

However, you also have to like the Scent. For me, especially the rum note stands out and is therefore very alcoholic. Some days I like it, some days it is too heavy for me. You have to be aware of that when you buy this scent.

It is very suitable in my opinion, especially for the colder days. The bottle looks quite chic, but is not the highest quality, which is perfectly fine at the price.

He is in my opinion less suitable for teenagers and young adults. I would recommend it from late 20s to early 30s to open end.

All in all, you can recommend the fragrance for this price, because the quality is really top.
You're kidding, right?
This can only be a social project, or a drunk product manager with the wrong price calculation Excel, because this fragrance is simply away the hammer! I really can not understand why he is so cheap. I would buy him even for triple.

For me, the opening is very woody, but also not too strong. After a few minutes, the wood becomes less and less, a shot of whiskey makes itself felt and immediately afterwards cinnamon, which makes the fragrance extremely elegant. Elegant and slightly somber, that's exactly what the scent is for me. Perfect with a leather jacket or a chic black coat.

I am really excited and look forward to wearing it this year in the fall
Hpclt
Special fragrance for special types
I am still relatively new to Parfumo, but Bentley for Men Intense is already something special for me. Bentley doesn't really sound niche, but this fragrance is so special that you can hardly associate the well-known name with it. From the fancy this fragrance surpasses in my view even Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme, which is also neatly out of line.

On me affects Bentley for Men Intense every time directly a certain alcoholic content, which is here aptly called rum. In conjunction with the very spicy character creates a fragrance that seems almost unwearable for me personally. "Importance" would be too negatively described, "self-confidence" too mildly expressed. Not even as a pure "evening/night out" scent could I imagine it in my collection. It remains nevertheless a great, unique fragrance, which I like to smell - although not on myself!

As part of my research, the bottlings pile up on my table and guests come more and more often in the pleasure / obligation to test my new acquisitions. The other day my friend Max was visiting. Without going too far out on a limb, I can state that this scent just suits him. He unerringly chose it as his favorite out of a good number of "everyday wearable" and "tolerable" samples - and it suits him. This scent stands out from the crowd - so does my friend Max. So I just shot a bottle for him on sale.

Bentley for Men Intense is a great, special fragrance that you should definitely have smelled. Whether you want to wear it ultimately is - at least for me - a question of personality
Hujo77
Mega masculine Nichen fragrance at a discount price !!!!!!!
The most masculine, boozy and smokiest fragrance I've ever smelled, if I would describe a person who could wear this fragrance well then it would clearly Arnold Schwarzenegger as Terminator with cigar in his mouth.
So a blatant masculinity and strength that radiates this fragrance is rare, so nothing at all for teens or metrosexual men.
Such a fragrance can only wear a strong alpha man with a prominent face to bring the effect of this fragrance at all authentic and not ridiculous to fall on.
Of course, everyone is up to what one wears but such a power fragrance should already fit in some way to the character and appearance of the wearer, otherwise it is rather negative on.
For my part, I have also worn it rather rarely because it simply does not reflect my character and is too serious and unplayful Nevertheless, I love it from time to time to spray on him to be able to enjoy again, the quality of this fragrance is excellent.
The fragrance starts with a combination of rum and whiskey and becomes in the course clearly smokier and spicier simply indescribably good.

Conclusion:
Very strong fragrance for real guys or even older alpha businessmen who are leaders and can be said by nothing and no one what.
Durability and sillage are enormously strong and sensational for the price !!!!

Blindbuy only for absolute perfume lovers !!!!

50something50something 2 months ago
Manly stuff. I wear this often and when I want. It’s basically making a statement to me: I don’t care what you think.
RamonkuRamonku 2 months ago
Who was the sick mind that got the idea of mixing an standard fragrance with rum. IMO is horrible.

The bottle is nice, let´s be positive.
Stevens95Stevens95 2 months ago
Be careful wearing this fragrance! The projection is massive and can be unpleasant in closed environments. For safety the original is better
MikeMikeMikeMike 5 months ago
It strong cognac/rum-like scent, powerful but elegant as well. Good for cold weather. I'm not sure what is the best occasion to wear it
Denim86Denim86 6 months ago
One of the best for the Price.
Amazon1975Amazon1975 6 months ago
I don't get a great performance from this. It has gotten better the longer it has sat in my collection....still 6 hours Decent for the price
Blako11Blako11 6 months ago
Una sorpresa por apenas menos de 40€. Las notas alcohólicas están presentas desde la salida y aportan una estela bastante interesante.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 6 months ago
A classy man in his sitting on the bar drinking a fine rum. Very high quality but a bit difficult to wear
LaurentiuLaurentiu 8 months ago
I find it very sweet. It's a strong RUM scent with resinous notes, some woody notes and leather in the background, and slightly spicy.
RonniweRonniwe 8 months ago
Masculine and dense, boozy fragrance for autumn and winter. Price-Quaility amazing.

by Irini
by Hobelspan
by Martin660
by Martin660

Popular Bentley

Bentley for Men Absolute by Bentley Bentley for Men by Bentley Bentley Infinite Rush White Edition by Bentley Bentley Infinite Intense by Bentley Bentley for Men Black Edition by Bentley Momentum Intense by Bentley Bentley Infinite by Bentley Bentley for Men Azure by Bentley Bentley Infinite Rush by Bentley Momentum Unlimited by Bentley Bentley for Men Silverlake by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Majestic Cashmere by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Exotic Musk by Bentley Momentum by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Wild Vetiver by Bentley Momentum Night Edition by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Rich Pimento by Bentley Momentum Unbreakable by Bentley Lalique for Bentley Crystal Edition by Bentley Lalique for Bentley Black Crystal Edition by Bentley