Bentley for Men Intense (2013)

Bentley for Men Intense by Bentley
Bottle Design Thierry de Baschmakoff

Bentley for Men Intense is a popular perfume by Bentley for men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.
Scent goes well with The One for Men (Eau de Parfum)

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Black pepper, Bay leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesClary sage, Cinnamon, Rum, Woody notes, African geranium, Labdanum
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Benzoin, Cedar, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Frankincense

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 24.05.2020.

Pity
After I saw and read the good reviews and the price was very affordable, I decided to buy it blind ... often a mistake.
It is an olfactory bomb with a huge projection and duration, but I really can't handle it, it even stuns me: too much like liqueur.
It's not meant for compliments, but it is supposed to attract attention from a distance.
The output is very strong with 2 sprays filling a room.

So for people who like alcoholic notes I can only recommend the Bentley Men intense.
Absolute TOP a hammer
For me a great perfume,
i fully endorse the commentary of
Leimbacher an.
May not be missing in my collection,
a spare bottle is always at hand.
The fragrance is naturally roomy, but very
elegant and cuddly.
Parfumflyer
Intensive fall into the rum pot
Because of some reviews here I became aware of the fragrance, looking for an upscale, adult, woody gentleman scent. The price finally gave the impulse for a blind buy.
I'm no expert, maybe the fragrance is only something for experienced perfumers, but when I set the first test spray (in the car, of all places!), I first thought the perfume had already been tilted. This is quite clearly not the case now, but the fragrance disappoints me all along the line.

The top note opens with rum, rum, rum. Then it becomes more complex, it becomes slightly woody and cinnamon joins the rum. The more the base note asserts itself (in my case after about 4 hours on the back of my hand - despite washing my hands), the more "bearable" the fragrance becomes for me. The extremely alcoholic rum note fades away more and more, and soft leather with unobtrusive cinnamon asserts itself a bit more, a pinch of incense I think I also perceive, patchouli and sandalwood rather not.
The scent is intense like a bomb (2 sprays can captivate an entire apartment for at least half the day), and that's exactly his problem: too much, too intense - no balance, no finesse.

Conclusion:
The fragrance is only acceptable in the heart and base notes. He smells very alcoholic / boozy. For the office it is therefore nothing, the colleagues might think you have a flag Even younger men should not be able to do anything with the fragrance.
The closest I can see the scent is on a grey-haired man (Bentley driver?) in a suit, sitting in the cigar room with a drink in one hand and a Havana in the other. This is where this strong note of alcohol belongs, this is where it should stay. Even the low price and the valuable flacon don't help here.

Best buy
Guys this is a real Best buy, with less than 30 € you will take home a perfume that has nothing to envy to niche perfumes. I bought blindly reading the reviews on the Internet and at the first spray I could not believe my nostrils.
A liqueur opening, rum aged in the barrels slammed in the face, then dries and pulls out of the woody soul only, slightly sweet probably given by patchouli or cinnamon, peppery and smoky, very deep and dense, a spicy air fun but sophisticated , warm, balsamic. All the ingredients accompany you until the end of its evolution, they leave you on the skin known as soft leather, leather and talcum which, over time, calms down while maintaining its vibrant soul.
A demanding, rich, spicy and leathery perfume but with a soft, sweet, amber, earthy and terribly good soul.
Projections and longevity are at the top, put in the morning the perfume remains "alive" until the evening, my batch is that of 2016, not so if it has been reformulated, but I assure you that I received compliments even 6/7 hours after wearing it
I read that this perfume has something that reminds me of Gucci Pour Homme rather than Guerlain or some other designer, the reality is that this is a perfume that looks like no other, done very well, well-defined note added to the good, a round, complete, no-frills perfume. This is proof that you can have quality and original perfumes without going to rummage in the expensive and often fraudulent circle of perfumes of "Nicchia"
Reconnecting to the opening speech, is it better than? Absolutely yes, but..it is not a perfume that everyone can like so I do not recommend taking it blindly (as I did), but if you are looking for something new, a unique, versatile, beautiful perfume from the head to the feet, dense, warm and
class, think about it

Rating: 9.5

Expensive car's interior
This is a scent that I have different feelings towards it, I dislike the opener and I dislike it on my skin, but the sillage in the air is pleasant to me. The DNA smells like leather and resins with Booz, not Run however but champagne because it has a sparkly sharp feel to it and makes it smell sweet but fresh. Zing! It's a daytime winter fragrance.
The performance is good but not mind blowing but compared to the price you pay it's very good and smells way more expensive than the price tag.
Ladies react wildly different with this but it's seems to be a boxer dropper in my world.
Overall I expect a Bentley's interior would smell like this after a party night so if that concept excites you, boy you've found and exciting fragrance.

Feeling like a pirate!
Oh boy, this one deserves some love. Bentley has done it well with this juice. Niche quality in a designer bottle. But a very beautiful bottle, by the way. Cheap fragrance that smells way expensive. If you like boozy fragrances, give this one a chance. It will make wonders! This one is for all the pirates of the Caribbean out there.
5.5
FavelaJoe
Show-off slide with design flaws
That Bentley wants a lot. He wants to be ostentatious, he wants to seduce, he wants to exude confidence.

However, this Bentley has a few horsepower too many. It lacks the lightness, the balance, the attention to detail.

Not the leather seats are soaked in rum, but the tyres.

It smells of rubber

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! A Man After Midnight
I bought this perfume blindly in September 2016, as I adored its predecessor Bentley for Man, the regular version that is excellent in itself, and thought it was a flanker or a kind of spin-off, I wore it quite a few times now, but I didn't find the time for reviewing it. I don't know what good or bad hype the others are talking about, but it really smells niche, and it is superb. It is definitely not for beginners, it takes a trained nose to appreciate all the accords, tones, and facets of this masterpiece. Bentley for Men intense is ridiculously good. Breathtakingly good, both niche and designer, as Intense easily stands above most of both. It's around mid-February now, and winter is almost gone here in Italy. Still, an appropriate time to review what I consider a spot in my fall, winter, chilly weather scent rotation.

What do we have here? The bottle extorts a great first impression since it's elegant, it's thick, and it's heavy too. Moreover, the juice's brown color excites me and reminds me of spirits. The initial blast of Bentley for Men Intense is symbolically intoxicating. When sprayed on paper, it seems quite loud and alcoholic. It opens with a deep, sensual, and boozy accord of rum, spices akin to cinnamon, and a touch of incense. It's luscious but smooth, very manly, in a mature way. To my nose, it smells a bit kind of like medicinal in the right direction, the bay leaf imparts a bizarre medicinal sweetness, reminding me of old-fashioned cough syrup.
I know this fragrance has gotten some hate, but one can't deny this isn't cheap smelling. Mrs. Nathalie Lorson expressly excites me when she works the more in-depth notes of the perfumer's palette. Weaving in and out among the luxurious facets are resins and spices, two of my favs tones. It feels luxuriously decadent.

The heart is a luxurious leather accord polished and sumptuous. Ain't sharp tips, this is a smooth dashing leather like a brand new suede jacket. Besides, I get moments of green geranium, spicy pepper, and dark clary sage, all-around a sweet incense backbone. The rum is still very much around, along with the mildness and a bit of that light smokiness.

The base notes are soft but sensually, a mix of pencil shaver cedar and creamy sandalwood over dirty patchouli. As with the leather, the wood feels like it has been polished to a high gloss, shimmering with cedar's cleanliness and sandalwood's creamy nature. The patchouli adds depth to the woods. What remains is a skin scent ruled by benzoin and a light, velvety patchouli. It's soothing and almost gourmand in feel, however, compared to the initial dry down it's flat.

It is an EDP and performs as an EDP. It is kind of close to beast mode, at least the batch I own and with my skin chemical. It stays on me and clothes all night long, and the morning after the dry down is still lingering. It smells manly, it lasts a long time, and it is better suited for colder months or evenings and formal occasions. If you dare, rock it at the office but just two or three sprays. This isn't a scent I would conceive on a teenager used to Police and CK. However, it doesn't require silver fox hair like mine.

I think it's apparent that I love Bentley for Men Intense. I am not so keen on comparing it to other colognes. However, if you believe to blindly buy it, think about Gucci pour Homme I. Ain't strong similarities, still a sort of common ground of dark, breezy, boozy, and understated woody-incense elegance. The quality of this juice far surpasses the price point.

-Elysium
Kai
Bentley for men intense " In your Face "
Hello everyone,
I bought this scent 2 days ago, so to speak " blind".
The first thing that struck me was the flacon, which I think is very impressive.
Then I applied the scent and I must say that the intensity was almost unbelievable for my nose. An unbelievably strong and heavy scent, which I did not like at first at all. After spraying and in the first hour, this fragrance is incredibly intense. I was like, "This isn't even mine!
But since about an hour, I suddenly liked the smell very much !
I even received two compliments while shopping, from quite young women. They said... I would smell very good and above all masculine. That hasn't happened to me yet either !
My summary: this fragrance is not for work! But after work or on weekends I would definitely wear it again and again.
You just have to make it through the first hour !
Which should not remain unmentioned, the durability is very very good !
Many greetings
Quay

3.5

Gatsby
Nothing spectacular, nothing intense. Only the kitsch, perhaps.
A disappointment. I bought years ago, when the liquid was more dense and coloured. Even then the performances were poor and the smell too feminine even for a person who loves a perfume no matter the gender. Testing again now, it s indeed a disaster. A weak and with lack of notes Dolce Vita from Dior in a masculine wannabe formulation. Manly level = zero. Sweet, chemical, with no potency and longevity. Heavy kitschy bottle. Test it before buying. After last reformulation is a fail, take care of your money!

Aquarius1Aquarius1 8 days ago
A very dense, boozy fragrance for colder months. No date fragrance, unless you are trying to get her drunk on the fumes of Bentley Intense.
Tdebruin73Tdebruin73 75 days ago
Heavy scent so before of overspraying as it can be overbearing if you smell it for long. Could still smell it after more than 12 hours.
MutterMutter 132 days ago
Disappointment.With all the hype around it online, i finally bought blind it from N.Regret every cent.Weak smell and zero sillage.Damn :((
KimJongKimJong 7 months ago
A little sticky syrup and pencil sharpening scent. I want to say that there's a common texture but it's very safe for night use.
ItchynoseItchynose 11 months ago
Pure rum & resin for cold winter nights; warm, masculine & very boozy, a gentleman's scent with very good performance. Good value for money.
DPArtistDPArtist 13 months ago
Strong, intense & mature. Surprised it's been hyped so much as it's the antithesis of a crowd-pleaser. High quality but BLIND BUYER BEWARE!
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 13 months ago
Nice boozy scent. Used to have a small atomiser in my car and sometimes I would pulverize the whole interior. It smelled good for days
MrHonestMrHonest 19 months ago
Geriatric, sweet gerbil-cage hand cream. Think PET STORE doused in rum. New bottle has only average performance too. Wha? How is this good?
Carlitos01Carlitos01 22 months ago
This oriental wonder is woody, spicy, balsamic, smoky, boozy and with a strong performance, meaning everything I love in a fragrance.
H27H27 3 years ago
One of the best that I ever tried. Not safe blind-buy but I really like it. One problem - versatility because is very alcoholic. Recommend!!

by DonLeBon
by Valgranges
by Hobelspan
by Hobelspan

Popular Bentley

Bentley for Men Absolute by Bentley Bentley for Men by Bentley Bentley Infinite Intense by Bentley Momentum Intense by Bentley Bentley Infinite Rush White Edition by Bentley Bentley for Men Black Edition by Bentley Bentley Infinite by Bentley Bentley for Men Azure by Bentley Bentley Infinite Rush by Bentley Momentum Unlimited by Bentley Momentum by Bentley