Momentum Intense (2017)

Momentum Intense by Bentley

Momentum Intense is a perfume by Bentley for men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-woody. It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.

Nathalie Lorson

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Elemi resin, Lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmbergris, Geranium, Tonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesAmbery wood, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 18.07.2019

7.0 7.0 8.0 7.0/10

Spiff
Nice, versatile and cheap fragrance
First off, Momentum Intense is considered similar to CH Men. IMHO, there are some similarities but BMI does its own thing and is not a clone by any means. Gone is the leather note from CH Men and it is more fresh, with something of an aquatic aspect. To my nose, CH Men is much smoother and sensual than BMI.

For reference I would say this is a mix of 2/3 CH Men (minus the leather) with 1/3 Dylan Blue. This is a gross oversimplification but it gives you an idea.

As far as performance, I get good performance out of this. Projection is average, 1-2h of moderate projection, then it starts diminishing slowly to a skin scent. Longevity is very good. I usually wear this to work, spray it at around 8:00, and at 18:00 when I get home I can still smell it, though it is weak by then. As a disclaimer I have only tried it spring/summer, but I imagine this will work all year round except the hottest and coldest days.

Price is very good at around 30-35€ for 100ml online.

All in all this is a nice cheap fragrance that although not mind-blowingly good, has good performance, is office friendly and as such it can be a good addition to a beginner's collection like me :) or someone who just wants an affordable versatile fragrance for everyday use.
4.0 3.0 4.0 5.5/10

Sugar wood
By chance I saw a review of this "Beasts" on youtube. How is the stuff hyped, some things are totally exaggerated and lavished with adjectives anyway, I'm often just amazed. I bought it blind, because it is quite cheap to get, about 30€ for 100 ml. In short, the price is the only really good thing about it, in my perception. It smells the same to me from start to finish. And the end comes relatively fast, about 2 hours. It smells like sugared wood to my perception. What's so geli about it? Well, some like to smell like road surface a la Vetiver, no matter. I've got used to the fact that many fragrances don't last too long with me, I think some exaggerate exaggeratedly with their laurels, but well, everyone as he wants. I was hoping for the relatively nice Bentley for men intense, this one. I'm afraid he's nothing to me.

Itchynose 160 days ago
Ambery, balsamic, resinous, woody. A serious, sober and very masculine scent for the colder months.+3
ScentsByKK 12 months ago

by Spiff
by eBOSS
by eBOSS

Popular Bentley

Bentley for Men Intense by Bentley Bentley for Men Absolute by Bentley Bentley for Men by Bentley Bentley Infinite Intense by Bentley Bentley for Men Azure by Bentley Momentum Intense by Bentley Bentley Infinite Rush by Bentley Bentley Infinite by Bentley Bentley for Men Black Edition by Bentley Bentley Infinite Rush White Edition by Bentley Momentum Unlimited by Bentley Momentum by Bentley Momentum Night Edition by Bentley Lalique for Bentley Crystal Edition by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Wild Vetiver by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Exotic Musk by Bentley Beyond The Collection - Majestic Cashmere by Bentley Lalique for Bentley Black Crystal Edition by Bentley Lalique for Bentley Blue Crystal Edition by Bentley