CIN4

CIN4 by Bepolar
CIN4 is a perfume by Bepolar for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is synthetic-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesElderflowerElderflower
VioletViolet
Base Notes Base NotesJuniperJuniper
LaurelLaurel
TobaccoTobacco

Submitted by Aquamonza, last update on 18.09.2021.

Anise for me.
I think I can only smell a very predominant anise.
I would say that I smell anise with some flower, more than with fruits such as declared tangerine and surely pepper.
It's a pretty original smell, certainly.
It conveys freshness as well as depth, halfway between light and dark.
It seems to me an interesting approach that is seldom addressed since balances of this type are complicated.
I could not say a season or time of day suitable more than another to wear this fragrance.
I think something like this should be known by every perfume lover.
Unfortunately this perfume is not as powerful as Angelo Orazio usually do, I find a lack of silage on this. Lasting is average, but just over the skin.

Addictive spicy tangerine
Third fragance by Angelo orazio oregoni that i try and third that i LOVE. This is a wonderful citric scent with the tangerine as absolute protagonist. During the dry down tobacco and juniper get importance. From the begining It is noticeable the aniseed and the pepper which gives the ápice vibe to the fragance. So this is a citric but Deep and intense fragance. It is very nice although It is true that It has a sinthetic vibe all the time also. Honestly i have never tried something like this. The longevity is quité good while the sillage is just moderate. I have added directly a new fragance in my wishlist ☺️
As It is citric can be worn at daytime even with warm temperatures. But the tobacco and spices give yo the fragance a deepness which makes the scent suitable also for nighttime. Of coirse unisex...

Scent: 9.5
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 6
Quality/price: 5
Versatility: 9
Originality: 9
Global: 9

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
This is the BEST tangerine scent i have smelt tíl the moment. The mix with tobacco and spices make It Deep and dark Good performance
TetrodotoxTetrodotox 2 years ago
To me this is the stronger older brother/sister of "La Fin du Monde". I can smell a nice tasty classic bubblegum scent throughout its life.

Popular Bepolar