1902 - Lavande

1902 - Lavande by Berdoues
7.1 / 10 10 Ratings
1902 - Lavande is a perfume by Berdoues for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-green. It is being marketed by Groupe Berdoues.

Top Notes Top Notes LavenderLavender CistusCistus
Heart Notes Heart Notes GeraniumGeranium RoseRose
Base Notes Base Notes Tonka beanTonka bean MuskMusk
Submitted by Oloroso, last update on 23.10.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Top Review 18
בײַ מיר ביסטו שיין
Let me translate: with me you are beautiful. And may it also be meant that you find someone beautiful - I sometimes find this expression wonderfully apt. I always have to think of people (and animals) who can only fully develop, even blossom, in the right company. And it is also absolutely true for "1902 - Lavande": with me he is beautiful!

I have to take up arms for this cuddly little lavender scent, about which I curiously read everything before receiving it. Apparently he could not really win over anyone (and surprisingly, I can confirm some of the scent impressions). It begins with a harsh herbaceous lavender drone towards "ancient lavender", which, however, fades away quite quickly in my case. Afterwards he shows me his dreamy soft heart of vanilla and a little bit powdery. Very gentle and calming. Very sweet and cuddly. From now on he reminds me a little bit of "Eau de Lingerie" (yes, lavande is also suitable for lingerie) and "Muse Poudree"; "Muse Poudree" is stronger and sweeter. I generally like this powdery soft fragrance very much.

Nothing really happens anymore; after the first lavender exuberance the scent remains unspectacular. But sometimes I need something like that: just relax and let the scent enchant you a little. How nice that he found his way to me and once again a big thank you to the donor). I think we fit together: with me you smell nice!

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Berdoues

Collection Grands Crus - Maasaï Mara by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Vânira Moorea by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Hoja de Cuba by Berdoues Vanille & Safran by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Assam of India by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Selva do Brazil by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Arz El-Rab by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Al Sahraa by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Violette by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Wa Vanillia by Berdoues 1902 - Pivoine & Rhubarbe by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Wa Ward by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Scorza di Sicilia by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Azur Riviera by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Péng Lái by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Wa Misk by Berdoues 1902 - Figue Blanche by Berdoues Coco & Bergamote by Berdoues 1902 - Lierre & Bois by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Somei Yoshino by Berdoues