Collection Grands Crus - Hoja de Cuba (2017)

Collection Grands Crus - Hoja de Cuba by Berdoues

Collection Grands Crus - Hoja de Cuba is a popular perfume by Berdoues for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is being marketed by Groupe Berdoues.

Ane Ayo

Pimento, Haitian vetiver, Turkish tobacco

Submitted by Michael, last update on 31.10.2019.

8.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

A visit to the Pipe Shop
My father belonged to the rare species of man who liked to go shopping.
Especially with me.

This mutual pleasure was always preceded by a long look on his part at my wardrobe - with the result that he found that there had to be something new.
I gladly agreed to that.

Especially as we then made ourselves comfortable in noble boutiques, at which I hurried otherwise only shyly past.

The fancy saleswomen recognized us as a duo and Pa was immediately offered a comfortable armchair, and permission to smoke his cigar while presenting me with original fashion.

I felt as if I was on clouds - which also hovered around me bluishly from the good cigar.
We took our time - just as a cigar takes its time.
Not like a cigarette.

And if the noble shopping bags were filled for me - then the must swerve in the Pipe Shop was due.

The smell in the air-conditioned cigar room was an experience for me as well as the stay in the boutiques.

The tobacco scent was soft, spicy and exquisite - and we also took our time there.
Numerous humidors were opened, and it was sniffed - accompanied by expert comments of the boss.
Not unlike a visit to a perfumery.

But somehow the atmosphere was almost solemn.
Hoja de Cuba captures this dignified men's mood well - elegant but casual.
And radiating a certain calm contentment.

I'm humming quietly: Oh my dad...
8.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

El corazón de Cuba
The warm and humid wind passes through the sugar cane. A soft, velvety rustling sounds through the early night. I'm sitting on the terrace of the old Cuban hotel. The large hall is quiet, with a gentle click of the billiard balls and quiet conversations while the men play at the table. The radio plays and plays the old Cuban love songs with quiet rhythms.

The large garden is wild and exotic.
The heliotrope is in full bloom and the wind carries its marzipany-andelic scent over to me. The air has become sweet and heavy. The night is starry and the moon is bright. He puts his silvery light on the adjoining jungle. The jungle. It spreads its own scent of woody notes and spicy vetiver, the flapping of wings penetrates into the woods. The birds rest.

Sweet and bitter is the taste on my tongue of rum and the cigar in my hand. Tobacco smoke permeates the terrace and the garden. It's the smell of Cuban nights.

Sweet, heavy, spicy and tobacco pregnant is the warm night. Step behind me. A tender touch on my shoulder. Followed by a quiet, feminine voice whispering softly into my ear...-Friedlich hier!-. And I think... how right she is!

-El latido del corazón de Cuba es más fuerte en la noche.-
-The heartbeat of Cuba is strongest at night.-

by Psotka
by Psotka

Popular Berdoues

Collection Grands Crus - Maasaï Mara by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Al Sahraa by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Assam of India by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Arz El-Rab by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Selva do Brazil by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Vânira Moorea by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Scorza di Sicilia by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Somei Yoshino by Berdoues Violettes de Toulouse (Eau de Parfum) by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Violette by Berdoues Violette Divine by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Russkaya Кожа by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Wa Misk by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Wa Ward by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Wa Vanillia by Berdoues 1902 - Figue Blanche by Berdoues 1902 - Cardamomum Vegetalis by Berdoues 1902 - Gingembre Vert by Berdoues 1902 - Citrus Hesperida by Berdoues 1902 - Pivoine & Rhubarbe by Berdoues