Collection Grands Crus - Oud Al Sahraa (2015)

Collection Grands Crus - Oud Al Sahraa by Berdoues

Collection Grands Crus - Oud Al Sahraa is a popular perfume by Berdoues for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is woody-resinous. It is being marketed by Groupe Berdoues.

Top Notes Top NotesItalian mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesNamibian myrrh
Base Notes Base NotesMalayan oud

Submitted by Michael, last update on 16.08.2019

8.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

spicy desert
My girlfriend had ordered me to exercise, and since we needed a light bedspread anyway, I set off for Kstadt.

We'll have a rest at the Berdoues', because they're always worth a sniff.

However - hoppla - all are reduced by 20 euro in the price!

That makes me happy and angry at the same time - I recently paid the full price for the unquestionably beautiful cherry blossom branch.

Well, maybe a special offer could go today?
Oud de Sahraa laughs at me.

A gentle oriental, with sweet tangerine parts, which has a light aquatic effect.
The myrrh adds soft spice and the oud is pleasantly discreet to transparent.
No, not a dust-dry desert, but rather a mildly refreshing oasis that invites you to linger.

A pleasant unisex scent that stays close to the skin but is still perceived.

Now in summer his statement is still too warm for me - but in winter he will come into his own.

8.0 6.0 6.0 7.0/10

Coemgen
I'm standing next to a mandarin tree
Oud al Sahraa gave me a positive feeling in the perfumery when I smelled him on a test strip. Spicy, sweet and oriental.
Arrived at home with the sample I was really happy to put it on me.
Next morning, said, done.
Again the first impression is fantastic, but then the scent weakens and that happens very fast. After half an hour only a sweet tangerine smell remains, surrounded by something sweet-spicy, which I can't quite classify, probably the myrrh, which is pleasant, but doesn't knock me down now.
This smell lasts very long and is still easily recognizable by myself 12 hours later. However, the mandarin makes more and more a solo play and the myrrh says goodbye. Overall it is a very simple fragrance which is rather light. Preferably for warm spring days or summer. The Sillage is rather discreet, but the durability is good.
The bottle I found in the perfumery personally beautiful and different times.

Conclusion: When you think of the name Oud al Sahraa, you think of a woody desert smell, which you unfortunately don't get. Sahraa smells more like standing next to a tangerine tree, which gives off a pleasant sweetish-myrrh-like smell. It's pleasant, but too weak for me. I noticed very little of the Oud, maybe a little more at the beginning.
Not a bad perfume, but not enough for me.

by Whadelse89
by Whadelse89

Popular Berdoues

Collection Grands Crus - Maasaï Mara by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Al Sahraa by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Assam of India by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Selva do Brazil by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Arz El-Rab by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Vânira Moorea by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Hoja de Cuba by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Somei Yoshino by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Scorza di Sicilia by Berdoues Violettes de Toulouse (Eau de Parfum) by Berdoues Violette Divine by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Violette by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Wa Ward by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Wa Misk by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Wa Vanillia by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Russkaya Кожа by Berdoues 1902 Eau de Cologne Tradition - Figue Blanche by Berdoues 1902 Eau de Cologne Premium Collection - Cardamomum Vegetalis by Berdoues 1902 Eau de Cologne Tradition - Gingembre Vert by Berdoues 1902 Eau de Cologne Premium Collection - Citrus Hesperida by Berdoues