Collection Grands Crus - Somei Yoshino (2015)

Collection Grands Crus - Somei Yoshino by Berdoues

Collection Grands Crus - Somei Yoshino is a perfume by Berdoues for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Groupe Berdoues.

Top Notes Top NotesJapanese shiso
Heart Notes Heart NotesIndian jasmine sambac
Base Notes Base NotesIndonesian patchouli

Submitted by Michael, last update on 14.05.2019

8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Decision-making aid
Since my jewellery is perdu by criminal hand, I have in this regard really Nachkaufbedarf.

Even my husband admits that and willingly accompanies me to the jewellery department near Karstadt.
Yes, there must be a cross - and also my sign of the zodiac.
That's a good way to start.

But then I have to go to Berdoues Corner.
The husband sighs.

But a fright drives through my limbs, because the numerous colorful flacons have disappeared !

To browse and test there had become my dear habit for weeks.

Oh, I've been hesitating to buy too long - that's what I get.
If I'm ever reasonable!

The husband takes a deep breath and spurts down the shelves in a sporty way.
I don't think he likes my bitter appointments at all.

Then I see his hand shine - and indeed he has discovered the new stay of the pretty flacons.
Relieved, I plunge into the sea of bottles, test some unknown things - some of which I, sighing, like again - but, according to Hamlet, I no longer want to ameliorate the innate colour of the resolution with paleness.

The husband is also open-minded, and sniffs along.

Our noses swing from this to that - and get stuck again and again on the fragrant pink cherry blossoms.
Sweet cherries still hang on the branches - connected with minty Shiso.
A delightful sweet - cool combination.
A hint of warmth and some depth is experienced by the transparent fragrance through discreet patch - but retains its fragile message.

The husband nods to me.
Feminine with an Asian touch - so his expertise opinion.
I don't disagree - although I might like Yoshino also in a sensitive gentleman.

In any case, the cherry blossoms had to be with me and, despite their tenderness, they have now bloomed on my skin for a surprisingly long time.

by pudelbonzo
by pudelbonzo

Popular Berdoues

Collection Grands Crus - Maasaï Mara by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Al Sahraa by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Assam of India by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Arz El-Rab by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Selva do Brazil by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Vânira Moorea by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Hoja de Cuba by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Somei Yoshino by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Scorza di Sicilia by Berdoues Violettes de Toulouse (Eau de Parfum) by Berdoues Violette Divine by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Violette by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Wa Ward by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Wa Misk by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Wa Vanillia by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Russkaya Кожа by Berdoues 1902 Eau de Cologne Tradition - Figue Blanche by Berdoues 1902 Eau de Cologne Premium Collection - Cardamomum Vegetalis by Berdoues 1902 Eau de Cologne Tradition - Gingembre Vert by Berdoues 1902 Eau de Cologne Premium Collection - Citrus Hesperida by Berdoues