Collection Grands Crus - Vânira Moorea (2016)

Collection Grands Crus - Vânira Moorea by Berdoues

Collection Grands Crus - Vânira Moorea is a popular perfume by Berdoues for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-citrusy. It is being marketed by Groupe Berdoues.

Alexandra Monet

Paraguayan petigrain, Brazilian orange, Tahitian vanilla

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 11.12.2019.

8.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Back to nature
Yesterday again a rest at the Berdoues shelf - which has already become my dear habit.

I would have long since "bought" if the tempting selection of the fragrances in question were not.

The label Berdoues makes it difficult for you.

My father used to say, "If you can't make up your mind, take both.
I like to act according to this motto - but he didn't say: If you can't decide, take all six !
I have already tested about as many Berdoues - and they all dressed me.

Today I reached for Moorea - and I also had to stay there.

A fresh sweet naturalness, with some green took me for itself.
This natural note has been a feature of all Berdoues tested so far.
The manageable ingredients look very authentic.

The green citrus petitgrain blends perfectly with the juicy orange and the sweet vanilla rounds off the fragrance harmoniously.

Before I tended towards the delicate marzipan Brazil - now I liked the relaxed walk through the botanical garden.
One walks lightheartedly through Mother Nature - and surrenders to contemplation.

The spouse stepped impatiently from one leg to the other - but I will not let it take me to test the whole extremely appealing Berdoues offer.
8.0 6.0 6.0 9.0/10

simple but not simple
This little water seems noble and pleasant to me at first sniff, because not overambitious.
I recognize perfect ingredients taken from nature, the petitgrain is very neroli-heavy, its delicate herb-flowery dewdrop freshness blends intimately warm and sweet with vanilla extract. Orange mixes in, but stays grown up in the background - it doesn't get too fruity-squeaky sweet. In the end the scent becomes more and more powdery, maybe there is some musk in it? It smells like a natural perfume, like homemade, but in a positive sense. For a cologne (this series is a cologne series) very sensual, for my sensation also intense and quite sweet but zero intrusive. Can last about three hours. With regard to my collection, this is perhaps a more authentic and actually everyday version of the Hypnotic Poison Eau Secrète, which suddenly seems very perfumed and attention-grabbing compared to me.
I first discovered these fragrances today at Karstadt and thought it was something new until I saw here at Parfumo that they were already old hats...There are so many variants of them that I couldn't test them all properly. Fortunately, there are some information on the fragrance on the packs for a closer pre-selection. And the names, one more auspicious than the other... this one sounds exotic-fantastic, like a country you long for, but which doesn't even exist. A parallel world freed from the coarseness of mankind, into which only the most tender souls have access.
8.0 7.0 6.0 8.5/10

DonJuanDeCat
Delicious vanilla and orange ice cream... oh, stop drooling!.. :D
Today I am writing about a Berdoues fragrance, which attracts me again and again with its beautifully designed flacons and encourages me to test it. Although the bottles are only rectangular and high, they still have beautiful motifs, which you like to pick up from time to time, especially the fragrance Assam of India, on whose bottle you can see many colorful and cute little elephants :)

Anyway, the scents themselves are of course not bad. Often simply composed with only a few scents, they usually smell pretty good, though not extraordinary. Many of them may not be must-haves, but they are nice scents that could be put on the shelves of one or the other (I myself want to get the Assam of India some day, too... and no, not only because of the elephants, but also because I like the tea scent! But it was clear, wasn't it? D)

Soo,... now that the heat wave has subsided a bit (and I hope it stays that way!), I can also test a scent with vanilla in it from time to time. Like Vânira Moorea, which doesn't seem to have been made only for autumn or winter and could possibly be worn on warmer days, as I see great orange notes in the fragrance list below that might look fresh. So let's see what this scent is like!

The fragrance:
Aaah, at the beginning I smell a light vanilla that comes across warm and sweet and is great because of its powdery charisma. But then there are also oranges, which are not necessarily tingling, but nevertheless citric and fresh. By the combination of not too heavy vanilla and oranges the fragrance also seems to me as if I would eat vanilla ice cream with orange pieces, which is especially good on hot days, as we all have experienced it here lately!!!
Even later you can smell some orange notes, but they weaken more and more. After a while the vanilla is clearly in the foreground and this is also the only fragrance that still smells much later.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage is a simple average and can be easily smelled at a short distance. Could've been a little stronger, though.
But the shelf life is good and lasts many hours, although not as long as some other vanilla fragrances. But eight to ten hours is still easy!

The bottle:
The bottle is rectangular and has slightly rounded edges. As always, it has a beautiful motif printed on the inside back of the bottle, which can be seen because the front is transparent and only the label of the fragrance is there. With this fragrance you can see vanilla blossoms on the motif. As always, this bottle is also very nice to look at.

Wooow, I can literally taste the ice cream in my mouth. Delicate vanilla ice cream that melts in your tongue, refreshes you deliciously and simply does you good on hot days. In addition, there are orange pieces or a light orange aroma that gives the somewhat monotonous vanilla a small, fruity variety and thus everything tastes much better, especially if there should actually be pieces of fruit in the ice cream, whose juice when chewed only further enhances the enjoyment of the ice cream!
Hmm... are you drooling already? :D
*Handkerchiefs to wipe your mouth rich* he he he he :D

And just as great as you could imagine the taste here, the fragrance also smells and is a great, fresh but also warm summer companion and by the way one of the few vanilla fragrances that you can wear in summer (well, but perhaps not necessarily during the heat waves...)!
But you shouldn't expect anything complex! Like most Berdoues fragrances (or at least those I know so far), the fragrance is quite simple because it has few fragrances. But sometimes this simplicity is just good, especially if you want to have a certain fragrance that is just well done without having many other fragrances on the side.

Anyone who likes vanilla and light citrus notes should try this beautiful fragrance, which can be used during the day. But he also goes out, because vanilla works longer, even if later the citric notes should have disappeared long ago

by Maddy
by Maddy
by JulieFä91
by JulieFä91
by Kenshin
by Kenshin

Popular Berdoues

Collection Grands Crus - Maasaï Mara by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Al Sahraa by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Assam of India by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Arz El-Rab by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Selva do Brazil by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Hoja de Cuba by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Scorza di Sicilia by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Somei Yoshino by Berdoues Violettes de Toulouse (Eau de Parfum) by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Violette by Berdoues Violette Divine by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Russkaya Кожа by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Wa Misk by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Wa Ward by Berdoues Collection Grands Crus - Oud Wa Vanillia by Berdoues 1902 - Figue Blanche by Berdoues 1902 - Cardamomum Vegetalis by Berdoues 1902 - Gingembre Vert by Berdoues 1902 - Citrus Hesperida by Berdoues 1902 - Pivoine & Rhubarbe by Berdoues