Bergamot and Amber

Bergamot and Amber by Bershka

Bergamot and Amber is a perfume by Bershka for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is resinous-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLavender, Violet leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesBergamot, Green apple
Base Notes Base NotesMoss, Vanilla, Cedar, Amber

Submitted by Calista, last update on 27.06.2019.

6.0 6.0 4.0 7.0/10

Smells good, but..
... it's not perfume. It's a deodorant. Or a perfume deodorant.
I discovered it today at tkmax for 3.99 EUR, originally 9.99 EUR.
Bergamot and Amber - that spoke to me.
I haven't tested it extensively yet, just sprayed it on my arm and under my T-shirt from my chest. Now, 2.5 hours later, I don't smell much of it anymore.
But the smell I liked well, reminded me of some designer Edt, I can't think of Which one.
Very nice. And better, higher quality than the standard drugstore Deos. Can keep up with the deodorant variants of perfumes, which sometimes cost you absurd 20-30 Euros - if the performance is right. I honestly have no idea what the performance of a boss bottled or le male deodorant is like.

I really can't describe the scent very well... A little fruity-pudrid like that might do the trick. A bit like Bond No 9 fruitiness. Yeah, could be a deodorant from Bond No 9.

Yeah, I like it, but I didn't expect anything either. Test the days as the shelf life is. Of course, I don't expect them from an edp. But you want to smell something like that in the first few hours.

If you find it also in the Wühlregal, with tkmax or elsewhere, for a few Euros, you can access without hesitation.

by Duftomatisch
by Duftomatisch

Popular Bershka

Gourmand by Bershka Acqua_ by Bershka Cardamom and Musk by Bershka Floral by Bershka Bershka White Edition by Bershka Hint of Peony by Bershka Sweet Bliss by Bershka Patchouli and Cedar by Bershka White Romance by Bershka 02 by Bershka 01 by Bershka Rain Kissed Petals by Bershka Bershka Velvet Edition by Bershka Cube by Bershka Bershka Gold for Him by Bershka Live Your Life In Full Bloom by Bershka Moonlight Blossom by Bershka Citrus by Bershka Oriental by Bershka Fruity by Bershka