Bendito Beso 2018

Bendito Beso by Beso Beach
Bendito Beso is a perfume by Beso Beach for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is aquatic-synthetic. It is still available to purchase.

Olivier Cresp

Top Notes Top NotesHedioneHedione
NeroliNeroli
Sicilian bergamotSicilian bergamot
Cascalone®Cascalone®
Heart Notes Heart NotesTunisian orange blossom absoluteTunisian orange blossom absolute
Paradisone®Paradisone®
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
CedarCedar
HeliotropeHeliotrope
Fir balsamFir balsam

Submitted by Strangelove, last update on 21.10.2021.

Aquatic floral
This is a lovely perfume. It’s floral with a heavy aquatic note, making it unique to my small amount of experience in the perfume world.
I enjoyed it immediately. It reminds me of a scent from childhood, yet I cannot place it. I can’t decipher any one note either. However, the combination is charming. I would love to have a small bottle for my vanity.
I didn’t spray much on me, only my wrists,, so will do it again tomorrow and finish my review.
Indifferent
A Quicky! The first impression from orange plantation and Polish pine pollen traveling with wind and waves over and through the sea - great. After 10 minutes the memory of the last perfume workshop comes up and the technical fascination for Paradisone wins the upper hand in the head and also the nose "sees" everywhere. A blind buy and not the worst - yet I will probably not buy again.
Dame Un Beso!
Beso Beach? Don't know! Never hear ye, never dajewesn.
Clean design with wooden element- beautiful!
I must confess, I had read myself out. Bandit? Kiss? It could be an interesting station wagon. I have to test it. Now reality sounds much more kitschy, but how it sounds doesn't really matter. Smell it good!
A great start... fresh, flowery, paradisiacal without being sweet or intrusive. The orange blossom, a dream!
Now one could associate the whole thing with the following scene, which is obviously obvious:
Hot-blooded Spaniard wears pink-bladed Muchacha through gentle waves and makes her Beautiful Eye compliments. Yawning no!
How about a cool, deep mid-forties a la Robert Redfort?
Yes! Not so obvious and therefore very exciting.
Unfortunately, the scent gets a little flat at some point. The aquatic character is too dominant for me personally.
The fir balm would have made the whole package more grippy and exciting if it had not been diluted to infinity in the big, wide sea... a pity!

ScentwitchScentwitch 10 months ago
Lovely and unique fragrance, unlike any I’ve smelled before. Aquatic floral, fresh.

Popular Beso Beach