Beso Negro 2018

Beso Negro by Beso Beach
Beso Negro is a popular perfume by Beso Beach for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is woody-green. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesViolet leaf, Guatemala cardamom, Green notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet, Orris concrete, Cypriol, Indonesian patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesVirginia cedar, Ambrox, Indian sandalwood, Leather

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 21.01.2021.

Mysterious
A mysterious thing. Only with 2 or 3 fragrances do I have the rare feeling that I like them and even love them and at the same time have a reason to hate them. This one is one of those. I like that it's absolutely unique, it has something mystical, grey and unknown but it could also be a modern interpretation of Fahrenheit, there's something slightly metallic, dirty in the middle of the purity, something petrol, I don't know, something dark, unknown. Violet is here in masses and violet on leather can be difficult, but this combination has the potential to become very unique and interesting.

Anyway, it's a story not everyone will like. But it can be if you are willing to move a little to the left and right of the olfactory center.
Pickles?
Loved the scent on my skin, consumed me afterwards. Until the moment when my colleagues asked if I had eaten Spreewood gherkins. Afterwards the words 'dill' and 'fir tree' were repeated again and again. Durability and sillage are bombastic, but unfortunately not suitable for everyday use in my environment. A pity. I still yearn for him.

by TheScenter