Betsey Johnson (2006)

Betsey Johnson by Betsey Johnson

Betsey Johnson is a perfume by Betsey Johnson for women and was released in 2006. The scent is sweet-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Grapefruit, Blackcurrant, Tangerine
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Lily-of-the-valley, Red apple
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Praliné, Sandalwood, Cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 30.05.2019

Betsey Johnson Betsy Johnson 2006
Betsey Johnson is known for her past entrance into the fashion industry and in 2006 she came out with this fragrance. Because the fragrance totally represents her spunkiness i wouldn't expect anything less.
Pro's:
This is a fruity gourmand fragrance that totally reminds me of Christmas. It's got spice and its got vanilla but what makes it unique is the citrus with the prailines..so it has that L from Loleta Lempicka same family vibe in the feel of this fragrance. It is not exactly like L but it has that same vibe. Also this is extremely sweet so you may only need one spray..two might take you over the edge and it lasts for awhile so be ready..its above average in longevity. The bottle has this artistic cap. The fragrance is very very fresh,spicy and vibrant.

Con's: The cap is delicate so be very careful..its made of plastic and can be easily snapped and it has been discontinued so grab it while you can. The fragrance may come off as too youthful and simple to some. Becareful how much you spray this it can induce headaches.

So overall..i love this fragrance..it is so me it's not even funny...i love gourmands and this definately is one..if you love citrus and vanilla with some spice you will love it and the price is affordable..get it while you can..this simple gem is one of my tops just because the scent lures me into happiness every time.
10.0 7.5 7.5 10.0/10

Fruit And Chocolate Pralines With Kitsch
This bottle is pure kitsch and I love it for that. It's a chunky little thing that you can grip in the middle quite comfortably with this huge pink topper, so very BJ style.
I own both of her perfumes and each are polar opposites. When I'm in the mood for a true foodie perfume, no hesitation in reaching for Betsey Johnson. It's a sweet delight that I enjoy. It's strong, and I love it for that, but I can make it lighter with the right application. It all depends on how I want to wear this perfume. That's what I really appreciate about this gourmand.
Musky along with woods that goes on for hours? What more could I ask for? It's fun, carefree and a great pick-me-up.
Cooler weather preferred if wearing in public, otherwise, wear it to your hearts desire and spritz away. Grapefruit, pear and apple slices garnishing a plate of chocolate pralines...that's what Betsey Johnson is all about.
7.5 1.0/10

super super sweet
On me, it's nothing but sweeeeeeeeet. I don't get fruit, I don't get flowers. All I get is caramel. If you are a fan of very sweet gourmand scents like Pink Sugar or Angel, this might be your sort of thing.

And I can't imagine why this sample was packaged with a plastic bubble you have to break open. It contains 1 ml of the stuff. I think I put on 1/10 of it and it's plenty strong. Since it can't be resealed, I can't even give it to someone who might like it. I'll have to pour it down the drain. What a waste!(060209)

by Sorceress
by Sorceress
by Chanelle
by Chanelle
by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular Betsey Johnson

Betsey Johnson by Betsey Johnson Too Too by Betsey Johnson Too Too Pretty by Betsey Johnson Pretty n' Punk by Betsey Johnson Betsey Johnson Original / Vintage Betsey by Betsey Johnson