Vanilla Eau de Toilette

Vanilla (Eau de Toilette) by Bettina Barty

Vanilla (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Bettina Barty for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Beauty Brands International / Straub GmbH.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, , Cinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Vanilla

Submitted by Fran, last update on 05.06.2020.

Some languages (German, Russian) use the same word for carnation and for clove. According to our information, one of these two notes is included here. Please help us find more specific information about the notes of this fragrance.

No vanilla scent...
...that's mainstream. Much of what vanilla says on it either has nothing to do with vanilla at all, or smells like dessert and extremely sweet. At least in the cheaper segment. I like scents like that, but eventually you're full. This sweetheart is different
For a long time I ignored Vanilla, because I didn't like him at first. I don't know if it was the spices in the top note, but for me it just smelled dusty and pungent on the test strip, not vanilla at all. Because the first impression is often deceptive and the smell changes over the course of a lifetime, I gave the fragrance another chance a few years later, strolled through the miller's shop anyway and tested myself through the perfume shelf. What can I say, maybe I'm getting old, maybe my taste has changed... Anyway, I can't get enough of vanilla now!

This scent really teaches you that you should not judge by the test strip alone. You have to spray vanilla on your skin for it to unfold, but that's where it comes off. The spices get nice and warm and slowly vanilla is added. It's subtle and doesn't force itself on you. I'm not thinking here of decadent, high-calorie sweets, but vanilla, which is perfectly accentuated by the other ingredients and doesn't want to represent anything else. That's what makes the fragrance so special.

For an EDT, Vanilla has real power. On fabric, the scent lasts for a day. On myself, I perceive it for 5 hours and enjoy it when a small surge of scent comes up from this sweet-spicy-warm cloud. I also often get a "it smells good here" when I greet someone, which is probably the best proof that I have found something really great.

Perhaps the fragrance is not necessarily for the very young, because it behaves differently than the newer stuff. But if you have a little patience and a weakness for vanilla, you should take a look at this EDT, because it has that certain something that some more expensive perfumes lack
Katjuscha
The princess, dressed in rags
You can hold what you want from drugstore scents. You can also keep what you want from vanilla fragrances. And from this, in my opinion, pot-ugly presentation one can also hold whatever one wants.
But this smell surprised me. It is not like other vanilla fragrances, which remind of 90s disco and fragrance trees. He also doesn't just slap vanilla in your face like that, freely according to the motto "Please, smell like an alcoholic 15 year old". No, vanilla has to be worked for in a subtle way.
She's been there from the beginning, but in her own way.

A princess who lets herself be announced.
As herald she first sends the hearty carnations and the less conspicuous cinnamon. Shortly afterwards the flowery court ladies Rose and Jasmin come, which make the fragrance so interesting. And only at the end does Princess Vanilla reveal herself. She had been hiding the whole time and shows herself again in all her splendour at the end.
Without being pushy, she dances an entire evening with her court and disappears before becoming embarrassing and penetrating.

For me this fragrance is one of the best vanilla fragrances I've ever tried (and I've tried many, unfortunately). I am glad that I was not deterred by the design of the flacon and the outer packaging of the shower bath. This fragrance is not as flat as you might expect in the beginning.
Hopefully, Bettina Barty's Vanilla won't disappear from the drugstores at some point.
1991 Male catcher
This fragrance is simply pure vanilla puddly... I wore it in my "wild" night out times and have been approached again and again, male and female sniffing after me. Today a fragrance that would be unthinkable for me, because too cuddly sweet, gourmandig .

by Sunnyiland
by Sunnyiland
by Aglaya
by Aglaya

Popular Bettina Barty

Vanilla Noir by Bettina Barty Summer Vanilla by Bettina Barty Lila Vanilla by Bettina Barty Musk by Bettina Barty