Pure Pastel Rose (2018) Eau de Toilette

Pure Pastel Rose (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay
Pure Pastel Rose (Eau de Toilette) (Betty Barclay)

Pure Pastel Rose (Eau de Toilette) is a new perfume by Betty Barclay for women and was released in 2018. The scent is fresh-floral. It is being marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz.

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 01.08.2018

Variant of the fragrance concentration

Pure Pastel Rose (Eau de Toilette)

This is a variant of the perfume Pure Pastel Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Betty Barclay, which differs in concentration.

Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 7.5/10
Elegantly uncloaked
Today I sniffed at it in Rossmann, and right away it started rattling in my head again: How do I know this scent?! It already exists, doesn't it? Something like this happens to me more often, and I go crazy when I can't figure out forever what the scent twin is called... But here it went very fast and since nobody has made this comparison yet, I'm curious how others see it :-) This very feminine, light, elegant and rosy fragrance, which is still not annoying even after several sprays, smells almost exactly like Especially Escada to me. The durability is I think quite good, the sprayer from 4 hours ago on my wrist still smells great.
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 4.0/10 Longevity 4.0/10 Scent 7.5/10
Clean, unsweet rose
I've been looking for a vintage rose scent for some time. Who just smells like rose. Not fruity, not overly powdery etc.
Pure Pastel Rose I like for a drugstore fragrance very good.
Violets and lilacs give the fragrance a vintage vibe, rose and peony come across as slightly synthetic but still close to the original. Instead of sticky fruit, there is an aquatic clay here, which may originate from the "water flowers". It's supposed to be more terrible in summer. Even the base doesn't bother me. Here is nothing sweet or musky.
Unfortunately, the scent is so close to my body after a very short time that I almost have to take yoga postures to smell it. XD
Apparently there is also an Eau de Parfum, that would be worth a try, especially as you can't do so much wrong for this price with a corresponding fragrance preference for 20ml.
I clearly assign the fragrance itself to the daily sector and it fits very well into spring or early summer. I could also imagine it as a fragrance for my holiday. Probably because one of my earliest childhood memories was a holiday on the Adriatic where I consciously perceived this scent for the first time.
Who likes it fruity or spicy I can only guess: Don't touch that.

Popular Betty Barclay

Pure Style (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Woman Nº 2 (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Tender Blossom by Betty Barclay Woman Nº 1 (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Style by Night by Betty Barclay Chic by Betty Barclay Beautiful by Betty Barclay Woman Nº 3 (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Sheer Delight (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Precious Moments (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Pretty Butterfly (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay In Love by Betty Barclay Pure Pastel Mint (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Pure Pastel Lemon (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Woman by Betty Barclay Beautiful Grace by Betty Barclay Beautiful Eden (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Voice (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Betty Barclay (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Weekend Feelings by Betty Barclay