Tender Love (2020)Eau de Toilette

Tender Love (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay

Tender Love (Eau de Toilette) is a new perfume by Betty Barclay for women and was released in 2020. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 05.04.2020.

pudelbonzo
not only for locomotive drivers
On the radio the presenter Elvis announces 'Love me tender' - and he adds laughing : for locomotive drivers.

I too have to smile at this pun - and am reminded ad hoc of Tender Love - a lovely Gebbi gift from a nice perfuma.

We're both fans of Betty's creations - and I'm still hoarding her angular first flacon.
" The scent that touches - was his true advertising slogan - and that was not exaggerated
Compliments en masse.

Since then, I have come to trust the Betties - and so Tender Love is also in good hands with me.

Both in terms of price, as well as from the performance ,understatement fragrances - which I like very much.

Especially at the time of the parlour arrest, his bright flowery freshness is very welcome.

The aquatic mandarin makes the flowers shine fresh - just as my garden exhales freshness even after a rain shower.
Amber wafts around Tender Love in a slightly sweetish way - and the fragrance creates a delicate bond with the wearer
Elvis sings to it flatteringly:

Love me tender, love me sweet
Never let me go
You have made my life complete
And I love you so

I wonder if he ever wanted to be a locomotive driver
I'm in love on Valentine's Day
I don't really care about Valentine's Day, because my husband and I already celebrate our anniversary on February 13th, which is of course very individual and therefore much nicer.
So today Valentine's Day didn't really matter to me either and since one of my children's birthdays is tomorrow, I wanted to do the shopping for the weekend quickly.
I was missing hair soap and detergent, so I drove to the DM. Of course I enjoyed there, as usual, to sniff one or two nice scents and to get away from the daily routine for a short time.
I had just read about the new Betty Barclay tender love yesterday and found the description quite ok. I have to say that I used to like Woman no 3 for many years, but now I have other perfumes that I prefer.
All the other Betty Barclay fragrances were always pretty much the same to me, they were stored in the category "quite nice, nothing more". Now I sniffed the bottle while shopping and thought "hmm smells good!"
I sniffed the test strip and thought: "it even smells pretty good!"
I sprayed it on my wrist and thought, "great!" I smell (after a short alcoholic second) very tasty tangerines and bergamot, which I personally like. It smells of spring and summer.
I continued shopping and let it develop first, because I had read something about Jasmin and I don't like Jasmin.
After about an hour the summery fresh scent became a little softer. Yes, I smell some jasmine in between, but the freesia deescalates between him and my nose! Thanks, dear Freesie, I like you very much anyway Now I wear the fragrance for about 4 hours and slowly the base note becomes established. This is very faint to smell, but okay.
I guess the whole scent clears after about 5-6 hours That's okay for me, because unlike many others I prefer fragrances that envelop my body anyway and none that cover my presence.
I must say that the scent is a surprising love at first sight. Even though I don't like Valentine's Day!

Popular Betty Barclay

Woman Nº 2 by Betty Barclay Pretty Butterfly by Betty Barclay Woman Nº 1 by Betty Barclay Style by Night by Betty Barclay Voice (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Beautiful Eden (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Chic by Betty Barclay Pure Style by Betty Barclay In Love by Betty Barclay Pure Pastel Peach (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Pure Pastel Lemon (Eau de Parfum) by Betty Barclay Tender Blossom by Betty Barclay Sheer Delight by Betty Barclay Pure Pastel Peach (Eau de Parfum) by Betty Barclay Beautiful by Betty Barclay Precious Moments (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Pure Pastel Mint (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Bohemian Romance (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay Beautiful Grace by Betty Barclay Betty Barclay (Eau de Toilette) by Betty Barclay