Heat 2010Eau de Parfum

Heat (Eau de Parfum) by Beyoncé
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann
Heat (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Beyoncé for women and was released in 2010. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesMagnolia, Neroli, Orchid, Peach
Heart Notes Heart NotesHoneysuckle nectar, Almond macaroon, Musk
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Sequoia wood, Tonka bean

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 08.10.2020.

The advertising campaign was photographed by Michael Thompson.

Wonderfully sweet
It's one of my absolute favorite perfumes. It is nice and sweet and also a bit oriental. Also a bit fresh, even if the name means heat in German. At that time I found it appealing because of the name, and I took a sample of the fragrance. I wanted to know how heat should smell. Then I was very pleasantly surprised by the strong sweetness and the light spice. That's exactly how I like it. Who does not like sweet smells, for him it is nothing. But for those who like it sweet and oriental, it is highly recommended
A journey through time
It is said that the sense of smell is the strongest memory carrier of the human senses. When I picked up the flacon again after a long time and the scent enveloped me again, I found myself immediately in 2010. I saw the pictures of the summer 10 years ago passing by, could remember things I had completely forgotten, experiences and feelings I experienced again in a split second. It is crazy! It felt like a real time travel But now for the scent. Normally I find that sweet scents belong in winter. But this fragrance belongs simply in warm, long summer nights thanks to this additional fruity, tangy note - the name "Heat" says it all! I also find it both intense and light at the same time. Somehow contradictory, but in an exciting way. In my opinion it is not suitable for everyday life. But for the summer evening a fruity companion. A definitely underestimated scent!

Worse than "Nothing"
Cheap and tasteless. Some fruity top-notes vanishing after 2 min and giving way to some ultra-cheap low-quality vanilla-base with very muddled, grey undertones. No young girl should start her exploratiion of fragrances with such a bad perfume. It's a shame that the industry produces such incredibly primitive scents and seems to find costumers for this stuff.

Dull Flicker
I think Beyonce's fragrance has gotten a bad rap on this scent ... but not by much.

The top of Heat is fairly nice. Although it's sweet like any other celebrity scent, it's also different because it opens floral. The opening works nicely for me. However, the problem isn't the top. The problem is everything after that. Where is it?

Heat just goes away. Heat should have been called Dull Flicker.

11 Aug 2010

Strong fruity gourmand
It seems to be that you'll either love this fragrance or hate it. Like most celebrity scents, Heat by Beyonce is somewhat generic, however pleasant.

Although vanilla is presented well in this fragrance, the fruity notes tend to dominate. The peach and orange notes tend to be very sugary and synthetic, slightly headache-inducing when over-applied.

I wouldn't say that this fragrance is particularly sexy or fiery as the name would suggest. It's one of those scents that wear well during the day or out at night without being too outstanding or offensive. I see many young girls liking this fragrance and being the most targeted consumers.

I wouldn't have minded a little less sweetness here and perhaps some hint of spiciness, which in my opinion would have improved this fragrance greatly.

Beyonce has a rather strong personality, a lot of sassyness and female power. I'm a little disappointed that her fragrance doesn't portray this. Heat, in my opinion, is too safe for me to wear.

Weak and Boring
With very weak sillage I still manage to smell a lot of vanilla. Heat starts spicy and turns very sweet.
The vanilla reminds me of the vanilla from my kitchen very boring.
I try to scrub it off, but it maintains a certain crispness 6+ hr later.

by Smitty
by AmySourbutts
by Gwiazdka72
by Gwiazdka72

Popular Beyoncé

Rise by Beyoncé Heat Rush by Beyoncé Heat Kissed by Beyoncé Pulse by Beyoncé Pulse NYC by Beyoncé Heat Wild Orchid by Beyoncé Heat Seduction by Beyoncé Midnight Heat by Beyoncé Shimmering Heat by Beyoncé Pulse Summer Edition by Beyoncé Heat Ultimate Elixir by Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour by Beyoncé