Heat Rush 2010

Heat Rush by Beyoncé
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann
Heat Rush is a perfume by Beyoncé for women and was released in 2010. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty.

Honorine Blanc

Top Notes Top NotesBlood orange, Cherry, Passion fruit sorbet
Heart Notes Heart NotesHibiscus, Mango blossom, Orchid
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Teakwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 06.01.2021.

The advertising campaign was photographed by Michael Thompson.

The girl is seXy!
I bought this perfume for the 16 birthday of my niece and she's in heaven.
We are talking about a Mediterranean Latina doll with her curves that everybody looking at her when she walks down the street with her hottie black or red little blouses.

I was about to gift her Nude from Rihanna but she like mango, papaya and exotic fruits and it fits great to her personality.

No, she's not a kiddo she's a real woman a bomb like this perfume and you want to touch her chocolate skin while she is smelling so amazing.

There is a coconut in here for sure but they don't mention it.

It is light and full of energy and seseseseseseseXy!
I bought a bottle for myself and when I'm wearing it -long time not teen anymore- ppl asking me what is this so nice and warm smell.

No, I won't say because I'm snobbish Beyonce and tomorrow waiting 3 more perfumes of hers, got in a trap for sure.

Summer, sun, night, wine, beach, here you are!

ThanXx Beyonce!!

Playing in the tub
HEAT RUSH was a quite nice surprise for me - at least its top and heart is.
It is a creamy fruitty fragrance. It means for me a child alone in a big tub with a lot of games and foam, playing free from any trouble as any child should play. So HEAT RUSH shows the best face of a cherry-hibiscus shower gel with mass of foam. It is not too sweet, and absolutely not a complex fragrance. Of course the producer wants to sell it with sexualism, but do not go for that, this is a really young-girl scent.

The base is creamy, smooth, uniform and kinda uncostly. That is troublesome since the fragrance is rather durable, it stays even 8 hours with you (or longer - I sampled it in vial without spray). I think, that HEAT RUSH is a risk-free buy for most of the people, and acquaintances can not be offended by this fragrance.

Candied fruits
Heat Rush is a fragrance that appears to be too sweet and sugary for my personal tastes. To my nose it smells like a bag of lollies, enticingly foody but a little nauseating at the same time.

I guess I'm disappointed that Beyonce's fragrances don't tend to represent her personality at all. In fact her fragrances are rather juvenile. I've heard that in real life Beyonce likes the scent of baby lotion and powder, so I'm curious as to why her scents don't smell like this at all.

If you don't like sweet fragrances, I wouldn't waste your time trying this. I must admit I don't mind the sugary and candied passionfruit, cherry and blood orange accords, especially since they smell a lot like fruit flavoured lollipops. The heart of sweet, tropical frangipani and creamy orchid is not too bad either, but because this fragrance has such strong sillage, I tire of it quickly.

Heat Rush is like every other sweet celebrity fragrance I'm afraid. You could draw similarities from any Escada release, perhaps even J.Lo's sweeter fragrances and as people have already mentioned, SJP's NYC.

This fragrance is very dense and very long lasting. It's kind of an all season type of fragrance, that seems to suit both warm weather and cold weather. Despite feeling underwhelmed, I know it could have been a lot worse.

by Caliope
by Madkat
by AgarBociek
by AgarBociek

Popular Beyoncé

Heat Kissed by Beyoncé Heat (Eau de Parfum) by Beyoncé Rise by Beyoncé Pulse by Beyoncé Heat Wild Orchid by Beyoncé Pulse NYC by Beyoncé Heat Seduction by Beyoncé Midnight Heat by Beyoncé Shimmering Heat by Beyoncé Pulse Summer Edition by Beyoncé Heat Ultimate Elixir by Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour by Beyoncé