Midnight Heat 2012

Midnight Heat by Beyoncé
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann
Midnight Heat is a perfume by Beyoncé for women and was released in 2012. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesDragon fruit, Plum, Starfruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesPurple mokara orchid, Peony, Black tulip
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Patchouli, Sandalwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 06.12.2020.

Sugared fruity floral delight
Tested the original Heat at my local store as they were stocked up for Christmas. Heat was too fruity and sweet for my palate. Then I saw Midnight Heat and decided to buy it because it contained plum and patchouli notes. The packaging could be improved. The bottle is a bit difficult spray due to its shape, thus requiring two hands, one to hold the bottle. Or having to spray it on pulse points while resting the base on the counter, but being careful to not drop it. At first spray, this is also very sweet, reminding me of candied fruits. The sweetness lingers as the floral notes appear. Although amber and patchouli are base notes, I picked these up along with the plum from the initial spray. Floral notes are quite blended and the peony is quite subtle. Essentially this is a very sweet plum patchouli fruity floral with a bit of sandalwood appropriate for young women and women who are young at heart. In my opinion, this is a casual scent appropriate for evenings out and colder weather. In the heat of summer in blazing sun, this scent would be too cloying because of its sugary sweetness. Reminds me a bit of Escada fragrances due to its sweet fruity composition.

My purple Starflower!
What a wonderful surprise is in this bottle.
I blind bought it I have also from this series my first Heat Rush, this and Shimmering Heat.

No need to say much but when I see plum and patchouli I know that some sweet fruity darkness is in here and sexiness for sure!!

Really, really love it.
It is a mystery but light perfume and I can wear it any time of the day.

Ppl around me like it and I had my first 2 compliments today in a warm day.

Reminds me a lit of my other fav from Rihanna Reb'l fleur and yes they share plum and patchouli both em.

IDK how I began to be a fan of celebrity or let me say some celebrity perfumes but I find them very easy to wear when IDK what to wear, fruity which I love and happy that is the most important part of the life we are living and as a die hard to be happy with my issues I find celebrity fumes fantastic with their tacky bottles or not that bring another note in my life than my fav ever vintages.

I reccoment this one for girls at their 20+ wearing it at the first date.

ThaaanX again Beyonce.

by Sunnyiland
by Sunnyiland
by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular Beyoncé

Heat Kissed by Beyoncé Heat (Eau de Parfum) by Beyoncé Rise by Beyoncé Heat Rush by Beyoncé Pulse by Beyoncé Heat Wild Orchid by Beyoncé Pulse NYC by Beyoncé Heat Seduction by Beyoncé Shimmering Heat by Beyoncé Pulse Summer Edition by Beyoncé Heat Ultimate Elixir by Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour by Beyoncé