Pulse 2011

Pulse by Beyoncé
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann
Pulse is a perfume by Beyoncé for women and was released in 2011. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
PeonyPeony
Base Notes Base NotesPrecious woodsPrecious woods
Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla
MuskMusk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 19.12.2021.

The advertising campaign was photographed by Lionel Gasperini.

L1nda
Surprise in an extraordinary flacon
I don't even remember how exactly I came across this perfume. I think it was in search of a Midnight Rain similar fragrance. In any case, he was a blind buy, have him admittedly also never seen in a perfumery or a drugstore.

Flacon:
Extraordinary! I stand on it. ?
I think yes, there should be many more extraordinary bottles, unfortunately, the 100 ml version is damn big. But I have not thought about it when I bought it. In small or even mini he would suit me even more. ?

My expectation:
Midnight Rain, so a fruity, light, sweet, going in the direction of Escada fragrances Wässerchen. I like such fragrances totally, so that would have been perfectly okay for me.

I got:
Fruity delicious, something that becomes creamy sweet delicate with time. Individual components I can not smell out, however, this is also not one of my core competencies.
In any case, was and am very pleasantly surprised, not only how delicious a fragrance can be. I love cream scents and a cream with fruit? I am totally in love and will soon get me a backup, better safe than sorry. ?

Fruity Fun
While I like this fragrance, it smells a bit unusual, and I can see why some people don't enjoy it. I don't smell anything but fruit, flowers, and Blue Curacao in this, so perhaps, it lacks depth. It's a nice uplifting daytime fragrance, so if you don't mind smelling like fruity sweets or punch at work or leisure, you'll like this.
2.5

kids birthday party
This smells just like when I would put a box of the orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream, came in a checkered pattern, into a bowl of 7-up at my kids birthday parties.. It is a very fizzy orange sherbet scent.. I love the smell however it doesnt last more than an hour or so on me. The sillage is pretty good, about an arm's length, during that time though.. I often put it on before going to bed. I keep the bottle upside down on my shelf.

Smells .. Yummy
I love this perfume !! Personally it is my favourite beyoncè perfume ! It is a fruity tropical almost alcoholic scent perfect for going on holiday !my only problem with this perfume is .. The bottle ! Because on the way it stands it is practically upside down and this causes leakages and crystallised perfume at the base but apart from this little "error" I love this perfume x

Try Before Buy
I hate it when my nose and chemistry dislike a perfume, especially when it is currently dirt cheap in my local drug-store. But one whiff of this and I have to agree with a statement below: it smells like shampoo. Floral shampoo to be exact.
And, although I love it if my perfumes come in pretty bottles, I can totally ignore the bottle if the juice is worth it. Well, in this case I could have done that too, but my opinion of the bottle would be the same: to me it is clumsy and ugly, and reminds me (sorry) of a Star Trek - Klingon device.

by CocoBee
by AmySourbutts
by KittyGlitter
by KittyGlitter

Popular Beyoncé

Heat Rush by Beyoncé Heat Kissed by Beyoncé Heat (Eau de Parfum) by Beyoncé Rise by Beyoncé Heat Wild Orchid by Beyoncé Pulse NYC by Beyoncé Heat Seduction by Beyoncé Midnight Heat by Beyoncé Shimmering Heat by Beyoncé Pulse Summer Edition by Beyoncé Heat Ultimate Elixir by Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour by Beyoncé Heat (Solid Perfume) by Beyoncé Rise Sheer by Beyoncé