gs03 by Biehl Parfumkunstwerke

gs03 is a perfume by Biehl Parfumkunstwerke for women and was released in 2013. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Geza Schön

Top Notes Top NotesNeroli, Orange blossom absolute, Mandarin, Juniper, Peruvian pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrris absolute, Rose, Hedione
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Castoreum, Musk, Benzoin siam, Moss, Tonka bean, Cedarwood

Submitted by Joe, last update on 24.11.2018

3.0/10

Quarry
Others have done similar … and better
If I hadn’t worn Calvin Klein Eternity, if I didn't know the Escentric Molecules line, if I didn’t know Iso-E Super as a single note, if I didn’t know neroli as a single note (and love it in Patricia de Nicolai’s Cologne Sologne), if I didn’t find Lalique Encre Noir a more interesting interpretation of this class of modern scents that owe a greater kinship to the chemistry of mimeograph machines than traditional perfume oils, and if I weren’t a woman, then maybe I’d be more attracted to gs03. But since none of these “ifs” apply, I don’t care much for this new product which I suspect will be forgotten in the annals of fragrance history.
5.0 7.5 8.0/10

Ineverwas
The animal in the cologne
GS03 is an interesting little number for sure as it's not your typical summery refreshing cologne. Yes, it is fresh and very herbal (strong juniper), citric (neroli, orange), woody and a bit spicy (pink pepper)... but wait - who's that beast lurking there in the greenery?

The castoreum note in GS03 (which is quite noticeable BTW, among all the salubrious plants) is a brilliant addition and the way it's blended in is the obvious working of a genius.

It gives this otherwise typical fresh masculine a very strange, fabulous, sexy vibe, a darker underbelly and more than a bit of dirty mind. It also turns it into a unisex, because perversion is always both sexual and genderless.

If you enjoyed the castoreum note in Mad Madame by JHAG, and want something equally mad to wear in the summer, give GS03 a try. It's one of the twisted. ;)

Longevity is really good on me (8h+) and the sillage is soft-moderate (I get wafts of it as I move around but it's not noticeable to people who aren't in my proximity).

by Mustafa