DNA WomenFemme (2004)

Version from 2004
DNA Women / Femme (2004) by Bijan

DNA Women is a perfume by Bijan for women and was released in 2004. The scent is floral-spicy. The projection is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Claude Dir

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Brazilian rosewood, Geranium, Ylang-ylang
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnation, Clove, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Osmanthus, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Benzoin, Oakmoss, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 02.02.2014

Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 4.0/10
Fruit Fly DNA?
This was startlingly cloying and sticky, sickeningly sweet! I can't believe someone would take such a unique brand name and innovative bottle design and stick this purple high fructose corn syrup inside. I rarely say such things, in fact I try not to be boastful, in general...but I think I as an amateur fragrance maker, I could have done a better job with this one. Admittedly, I didn't get too far into this one, before my gag reflex indicated it wasn't for me. I got a blast of Ylang ylang and I sensed that bold rosewood note followed by the undeniable tuberose-jasmine complex and a bit of Osmanthus. Then all of a sudden...way too much sugary sticky Myrrhe, sticky heavy amber and candy vanilla. I never made it to the base notes, so I can not comment on the full dry down or the longevity. But I would put this in the corner with Cacheral's "LouLou", Susanne Lang's "Midnight Orchid", Bill Blass' diabetes inducing "Nude" and a number of other over the top toothache inducing fragrances. This is a 3/10 as far as expectations versus reality for me. Sillage 6/10 and abstain from the vote on longevity since I had to remove it long before it was ready to let go of me. Pesky fruit flies all around...ugh!

Popular Bijan

Bijan Men (Eau de Toilette) by Bijan Bijan Women (Eau de Toilette) by Bijan Bijan Nude for Women by Bijan Bijan Nude for Men by Bijan V.I.P. Bijan Women by Bijan V.I.P. Bijan Men by Bijan B Exquisite Women by Bijan Bijan Black for Women by Bijan Bijan Black for Men by Bijan Bijan Wicked women by Bijan Bijan Style Women by Bijan DNA by Bijan Women / Femme (1993) (Eau de Parfum) by Bijan Bijan with a Twist for Women by Bijan DNA by Bijan Men / Homme by Bijan DNA Women / Femme (2004) by Bijan Bijan Style Men by Bijan B Exquisite Men (Eau de Toilette) by Bijan Bijan Wicked men by Bijan One Hundred % Bijan! by Bijan Bijan Women (Perfume) by Bijan