Aura Sublime 2015

Aura Sublime by Bijon
Top 34 in Unisex Perfume
Aura Sublime is a popular perfume by Bijon for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is citrusy-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.
Scent goes well with Shalimar (Eau de Parfum)

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
AmbergrisAmbergris
WoodsWoods
BenzoinBenzoin
MuskMusk

Submitted by Kulturtasche, last update on 21.10.2021.

And what's your luxury?
Luxury... a nice term, but what is it?
Is it a feeling you feel when you dress up in the most famous names in the world and jet off to Monte Carlo in a black Lambo?
Or maybe it's a state of us in the outside image of others who see you place the occasional bottle of Moet here and there in your Instagram story.
Or is it just a word that says you're richer than the average person in the country you live in?

I have a suggestion
Give yourself your own luxury - Let luxury be what it is meant to be for you. I mean, the word obviously sounds great and exclusive. Just let luxury be a little more individual. Let the vanilla ice cream at the ice cream parlor be a luxury, or even your new pair of red heels. It's much more about what you let become luxury.
I experience luxury very often, namely in my own little world of fragrance - This perfume in particular - Aura Sublime - has done it to me.

Rarely has the iris embraced me so pleasantly as here. The fragrance has nothing playful, nothing loose-light and yet convinces with a unique creaminess, which is just about everyone in the nose. For me, Aura Sublime is as timeless as Naxos and as dignified as Cuir Beluga. Vanilla and tonka don't make the fragrance gormandizing, on the contrary, they enhance its exclusivity. And you don't consume something exclusive just like that. The powderiness runs through the fragrance from start to finish, giving it a feminine profile. Floral notes? Not at all: without any flowers at all, the fragrance creates something novel that still feels soft and familiar. The subtle citrus mingles with the notes early on and elevates the foundation of the fragrance to another level. Precious-royal-yes almost divine. Aura Sublime becomes more sparkling and exciting.

For me it was clear: This is my luxury. And this luxury I want to consume as often as possible, why not?

And what is your luxury?
La Sublime
Aura Sublime ... the sublime, the magnificent aura.

As a self-professed vanilla lover, always on the lookout for the ultimate vanilla scent, I kept stumbling across this. Words like lemon vanilla cupcakes and lemon clouds made my ears prick up.

This scent was a real surprise for me. With bergamot and lemon as top notes, you automatically expect a citrusy-fresh, maybe a little tart, breezy-cool opening.

This is not so.

Aura Sublime is a remarkable, quite extraordinary, wonderfully vanilla lemon scent. The lemon is not at all fresh here (meant in the most positive sense), but unfolds a plump, juicy lush southern sweetness that literally makes your mouth water.
From the beginning, I perceive vanilla, but at this point, the lemon is clearly in the foreground.

As it progresses, this prominent lemon slowly and gently weakens more and more. A creamy, deep golden vanilla comes to the fore ... now comes the time when, for me, the fragrance transforms and becomes a deliciously lemony vanilla scent - rounded out by tonka and iris, and gently picked up by a warm, graceful base of fine woods, amber and benzoin.

The longevity is in a good, medium range; after about six hours, I only notice it right on my wrist, and after seven hours, I pretty much don't.
The sillage is moderate, maybe an arm's length, which is perfectly adequate for me.

For me, the perfumer has succeeded here a dreamlike composition. This is not the thousandth citrus fragrance with a bit of vanilla in the base, but a very unique, elegant and graceful creation.

A fragrance that brings sunshine into gray days, and can make you happy!
Goldlocke
A great vanilla perfume - not a vanilla scent
This is not just a vanilla scent. No, this is a real perfume. So something wearable, something dressy, not a cake scent for on the go. Not a sugary body spray. Nothing monothematic.

Let me describe Aura Sublime in more detail:
The opening impresses with its balanced composition of 50% citrusy chords (freshly cut lemon and a little bit tart bergamot) and 50% warm-soft vanilla (very classic vanilla, rather sweet, but not sugary).
I had been looking for exactly deiser combination and yet had been afraid that it turns out to be a cake scent and I am the cake on two legs when I wear it. With a vanilla-lemon combo, that can act yes quickly so...
But no, this perfume evolves into a wearable perfume - cuddly and elegant.
The whole thing is possible thanks to the iris butter, which brings quite soon a bumig-pudrige note in the vanilla-lemon mixture. And then, after a while, the "balsamic note" already described in other reviews comes in. Reading the comments while waiting for my blind purchase, I couldn't quite imagine what that was supposed to be - not some tiger balm like you like to use for coughs and sniffles, surely? Or even something smoky-scratchy?
Let me reassure you: neither of these applies. Rather, the note that comes to it after about 2 hours reminds me of warm cocoa and incense. The cocoa is unsweet, very important. No sugar-kaba-children's birthday, but noble, de-oiled cocoa and very subtle. The noble vanilla is clearly in the foreground. The cocoa may also be imagination on my part, it is not listed. Anyway, it's something very similar then, fragrance experts are welcome to write me what else it is. And the incense I think I smell is not yet lit, but still smells balsamic-oily and in no way smoky or scratchy. If you can't do anything with this description either, maybe I can help you with a comparison to a spa visit. Doesn't quite hit the mark, like the not yet ignited incense, but I think it makes it clear what I mean. A classy spa that smells like essential oils without being able to smell out any particular oil. But as I said - cocoa and balsam are really subtle and Aura Sublime remains a vanilla lemon perfume. In the drydown, this (imagined?) cocoa and the balsam are namely the secondary figures to the tonka bean, which the vanilla from the base still lives on.

The durability on my skin is top - even in the evening I smell this perfume still clearly on the wrist.
The sillage is good, especially the projection is (according to my coleginnen) pleasant. Perceptible, but does not go on the nerves.
The Flacon was changed. He is no longer as above in the picture, but even plainer (who thought that is still possible...). Very plain. Quite the opposite of the stunning, multi-faceted perfume. Overall, however, the new flacon also looks very high quality. He is heavy in the hand, the lid goes off quite heavily (so does not fly off constantly by itself) and the spray is the higher price category corresponding luxurious-foggy.

Conclusion: beautiful perfume. Through Aura Sublime I have personally recognized for me the difference between "fragrance" and "perfume" - and this perfume I love!

Fresh versatile vanilla
This perfume is about the duality, it's sweet and fresh at the same time. Vanilla is nicely presented together with the citric notes at the opening, but it's not harsh, just slightly refreshing, counterbalancing the sweet side. This blend isn't linear, it develops in different phases moving from the fresher side to something more creamy, slightly powdery with a nice sexy animalic touch. Vanilla sometimes can be overwhelming, but this is not the case, it's very well balanced here. I wear this perfume as if it was an enveloping transparent veil... Feeling very comfortable.
It doesn't project a lot, it's rather intimate, but it's definitely here. I turn and I suddenly feel it...

By the way, this perfume has recently changed its packaging. Now the bottle under is slimmer and comes not under Bijon's but AURA-PERFUME.COM brand name, but the scent is identical.

Emorandeira
Classic vanilla scent which remembrr the plastic dolls
A very nice vanilla scent! Call me crazy but i find some classic colognes vibe in the background (It remembrr me a bit to the classic Aqua di parma or even to some parts of aventus) mixed with the smell of the old classic dolls. I am loving It really! The performance is not a beast for being an extrait but is bit bad. The longevity is above average but It is almost from the begining a skin scent. Just un case It goes Direct to my wishlist :(

Scent: 10
Longevity: 7.5
Sillage: 6
Originality: 7
Versatility: 7
Quality/price: 4.9 (i LOVE It, i want It, i would Pau for It, i can feel the good quality of the ingredients... But regarding to the performance i dont know if i can really pass the fragance un this point to be fair...)
Global: 9

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 2 months ago
Initially uplifting and citric spicy-sweet, a warm and powdery, slightly resinous, spicy-sweet Fall fragrance, on a smooth musky-woody base.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Nice vanilla scent. Quite linear, between a classic sweet Cologne and the tipical smell of the plastic dolls. Performance is average...
ItchynoseItchynose 3 years ago
Beautiful vanilla and citrus opening that turns increasingly musky and soapy on the dry down.

by Hexana