Aura Sublime (2015)

Aura Sublime by Bijon

Aura Sublime is a popular perfume by Bijon for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is citrusy-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris butter, Hedione
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla absolute, Tonka bean, Ambergris, Woods, Benzoin, Musk

Submitted by Kulturtasche, last update on 05.11.2019.

6.0 6.0 8.0 10.0/10

Emorandeira
Classic vanilla scent which remembrr the plastic dolls
A very nice vanilla scent! Call me crazy but i find some classic colognes vibe in the background (It remembrr me a bit to the classic Aqua di parma or even to some parts of aventus) mixed with the smell of the old classic dolls. I am loving It really! The performance is not a beast for being an extrait but is bit bad. The longevity is above average but It is almost from the begining a skin scent. Just un case It goes Direct to my wishlist :(

Scent: 10
Longevity: 7.5
Sillage: 6
Originality: 7
Versatility: 7
Quality/price: 4.9 (i LOVE It, i want It, i would Pau for It, i can feel the good quality of the ingredients... But regarding to the performance i dont know if i can really pass the fragance un this point to be fair...)
Global: 9
7.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Cheesecake
Do you know that? You just wanted to write a statement and then the scent tells you more and the signs are not enough?
That's how I feel with this scent. Aura Sublime.

It is not at all the case that the fragrance has an insane course of fragrance, which I could reproduce here in poetic lyricism. That he's so extraordinary and something like this has never happened before. It's not like there's gonna be a Schoork story coming up right now. No.

I found a scent here that is a gourmand and that smells really delicious. After spraying on I smelled of lemon biscuit and a little later of vanilla biscuit, in between a little of cheesecake. A cheesecake, if you will. Well and I bet if I show this scent to my kids, I have to go to the bakery afterwards.

I generally feel like baking a cake, but although I can cook well, the only thing I can bake is to bake a pizza. From time to time I ask people to hold their cheeks, but there is another topic.

A real attractant to lure the calories out of the closet, which secretly sew the shirts tighter at night in the closet. They literally jump to your neck, and I'm afraid they've got a light double chin.
But my sugar levels are still okay now, so everything is within bounds.
Smelling like cookies also has the disadvantage of always wanting to nibble. Because the authenticity that this fragrance radiates is already very well done. I was already 3x at the refrigerator and feel still desire on Löffelbiskuit.

That's also not extremely sweet and this light biscuit smell, which is beautifully balsamic by benzoin, ambergris and even woods is depicted, you do not even go..Attention...on the biscuit!

I have often tested gourmands and at some point I was fed up with them, but I also excluded them for me, because at some point they usually annoy me and I personally find them more beautiful when a woman wears them.
I could also bet the kids are going to find this one to bite on.

It's not like I find myself unmanly wearing a scent like that, I just don't think I'm the type for this. The durability is good, it's about 7-8h and I think that's ok with such fragrances, because as I said they can also be nerve,

I liked it a lot, even though I don't have to wear it, I can see that the majority of the ladies are fans and owners. Dear ladies, I'm happy about your selection. A good choice.

So who likes lemon vanilla biscuits or is a secret crumb monster should try this one. You see too much for a statement, too little for a commi, at least for me, but I just want to tell you how you can nibble without calories.

I would like to thank Serafina for the rehearsal.

Emorandeira 44 days ago
Nice vanilla scent. Quite linear, between a classic sweet Cologne and the tipical smell of the plastic dolls. Performance is average...+1
6.0
6.0
10.0
Itchynose 9 months ago
Beautiful vanilla and citrus opening that turns increasingly musky and soapy on the dry down.+2

by Hexana