Bill Blass Classic 2006

Bill Blass Classic by Bill Blass
Bill Blass Classic is a perfume by Bill Blass for women and was released in 2006. The scent is floral-fresh. It was last marketed by Desire Fragrances Inc. / Apple Beauty / First American Brands.

Top Notes Top NotesGalbanumGalbanum Green mandarin orangeGreen mandarin orange NeroliNeroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine Lily of the valleyLily of the valley TuberoseTuberose White hyacinthWhite hyacinth
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Lissy, last update on 16.09.2021.

Delicious Green Floral
A green and outgoing floral, very bubbly, but not dramatic (with decent staying-power). Hyacinths, lily of the valley, galbanum. No grand entrance, no seduction scene. Just a delicious cocktail of flowers, sparkling, breezy and friendly like the Mediterranean on a calm summer day. It was on sale at Harrod's for only 13 Pounds (including two matching body-products in a gift-set). Recommended!

Beautiful Stranger
I had never heard of Bill Blass and bought this blindly based on the Fragantica reviews and the cheap price:

WOW! I must say it's beautiful! It's the perfect mix of lily of the valley, jasmine and hyacinth. Complimented with warm and sensual sandalwood and musk notes. I love it. So much so, I am getting a second bottle just in case they raise the price or it gets harder to find.

Highly recommended! I can't stop sniffing my wrists when I wear this and people -constantly- ask me what I am wearing.....Wonderful!

Awesomeness
Clean, clear but over priced
This fragrance has a clean & clear impression, which I like quite well. The top is outstanding - I wish the entire wear was like this. The white floral heart is a bit too much for my taste and induces a head-ache - unfortunately, white florals frequently do so for me. Better as it settles but still a scrubber due to my sensitivity to white florals.

Overall, this is a pleasant but unremarkable fragrance. It's consistent with almost anything in the Ellen Tracy line-up - if tested blind, I would have assumed a Ellen Tracy flanker. Over-priced for the quality, imo.

by SvetlanaG
by SvetlanaG

Popular by Bill Blass

Basic Black (1990) (Cologne) by Bill Blass Nude (1990) (Cologne) by Bill Blass Bill Blass (Cologne) by Bill Blass Mr. Blass (Eau de Toilette) by Bill Blass Wood by Bill Blass Hot (1990) (Cologne) by Bill Blass Amazing (Eau de Parfum) by Bill Blass Couture 3 by Bill Blass Bill Blass Red by Bill Blass Amazing for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Bill Blass Hot (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Bill Blass Bill Blass for Men (100 Strength Cologne) by Bill Blass Bill Blass for Men (80 Strength After Shave Cologne) by Bill Blass Basic Black (1990) (Perfume) by Bill Blass Mr. Blass (After Shave Lotion) by Bill Blass Amazing (Eau de Toilette) by Bill Blass Basic Black (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Bill Blass Nude (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Bill Blass Couture 8 by Bill Blass Nude (1990) (Perfume) by Bill Blass