Aqua-Fitness (2000) Eau de Toilette

Aqua-Fitness (Eau de Toilette) by Biotherm

Aqua-Fitness (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Biotherm for men and was released in 2000. The scent is fresh-aquatic. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot mint, Mandarin, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesHoneysuckle, Cedar
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by Boni, last update on 25.06.2019

6.0 8.0 5.0 9.0/10

Tuzzifruzzi
Refreshing but not of length
When the fragrance came out, it was of course in my husband's closet right away.
A really sporty fresh fragrance. He reminds me of the pool. If you'd swum all day on vacation, we'd take a shower with the chlor. Then my husband showered himself with this wonderful scent. He always left a fat cloud behind and was often asked which deodorant he was taking. "Deo!" Pfff The scent never crossed my mind like deodorant. I always found it fresh, so clean to hug and cuddle up in. Just great! Unfortunately there is the right one no longer :-( I had got him once the "successor" uh I neee somehow different. I found a little sample from back then uuuuh so hold on he does! Probably 15 years old! But he still flees as fast as he ever did. Who gets the possibility to buy such a rare fragrance, I can only recommend it :-)

KingPin 7 months ago
I used this quite a bit before - fresh, clean scent, but a bit boring (=great for work). For a regular day only.+1
4.0
5.0
5.0

Biotherm Homme Aquafitness
by Chnokfir
by Tuzzifruzzi
by Tuzzifruzzi

Popular Biotherm

Eau Vitaminée by Biotherm Eau Pure by Biotherm Eau d'Énergie by Biotherm Eau Océane by Biotherm L'Eau - The Energizing Fragrance of Lait Corporel by Biotherm Eau de Paradis by Biotherm Aquafitness (2013) by Biotherm Force Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Biotherm Eau Fraîche by Biotherm Eau Relax by Biotherm Vanessa Bruno - L'Eau by Biotherm Eau Soleil by Biotherm Aqua-Fitness (Eau de Toilette) by Biotherm Eau Fusion by Biotherm Aqua Relax by Biotherm Aqua Sport by Biotherm Biotherm Homme by Biotherm Force Homme (Lotion Après-Rasage) by Biotherm Aqua-Fitness (After Shave) by Biotherm