Eau Fusion 2019

Eau Fusion by Biotherm
Eau Fusion is a perfume by Biotherm for women and was released in 2019. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It was last marketed by L'Oréal.

Citrus notesCitrus notes Mineral notesMineral notes Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by Aroree, last update on 05.06.2022.

Shower fresh
I was introduced to this line in a local perfume store and honestly, I didn't even know biotherm had fragrances at that point. I didn't expect to like them at all because I imagined very green type of scents in my head. Most of them turned out to be citrusy which this one is too. Eau fusion however has the woody notes which made it smell very familiar. I could not identify what it was if it was a shower gel or a deodorant I used before that was my favorite at the time but I loved it. As mentioned before I like to smell shower fresh as it gives me energy and is calming at the same time, makes me feel good. I have nearly finished the bottle, I like to use it at work where I cannot use strong fragrances. Sometimes I spray it just for fun for example on a day off to bring good vibes. I'd say it's not necessarily the most feminine scent, I could imagine a guy wearing it too and it wouldn't bother me. Very neutral.
Ski mania
As soon as a single snowflake sails to the ground, the brother-in-law, who is just barely kneeling, prances into the garage to pack his skis onto the car, because the mountain is calling.

I was taught that only laymen use the term SKI, professionals speak of skiing.

Fine - whatever. Then just ski - although I am not brilliant in this sport at all.
In addition, this sporting event takes place in winter - which I am not happy about.

But I found a fragrance that can accompany the pushing brother-in-law well outdoors.
Eau Fusion.

Declared here as women's fragrance, I find it unisex.

Its mineral components fit well into the fresh mountain air and the citric note gives it a zest - for brisk swings.
The woody tones are soft and slightly sweetish waft around the clear fragrance.

A descent in sunshine - in soft powder snow.

Ski Heil ! For the brother-in-law - but I prefer my snow-white duvet - with the Fusion also well fused.

KingPinKingPin 3 years ago
More floral, sweet and girly that the other offerings in the series. Not bad, but I prefer the fresher ones like “Eau Pure” .

by Lavendel18
by Lavendel18
Rotes Haus/AbendROT
Rose Marion
by pudelbonzo

Popular by Biotherm

Eau Vitaminée by Biotherm Eau Pure by Biotherm Eau d'Énergie by Biotherm Aqua Relax by Biotherm L'Eau - The Energizing Fragrance of Lait Corporel by Biotherm Vanessa Bruno - L'Eau by Biotherm Eau Océane by Biotherm Aqua-Fitness (2000) (Eau de Toilette) by Biotherm Eau Relax by Biotherm Aquafitness (2013) by Biotherm Eau Fraîche by Biotherm Eau de Paradis by Biotherm Eau Soleil by Biotherm Force Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Biotherm Aqua Sport by Biotherm Biotherm Homme by Biotherm Force Homme (Lotion Après-Rasage) by Biotherm Aqua-Fitness (2000) (After Shave) by Biotherm Eau Océane Limited Edition by Biotherm