Amber Intense

Amber Intense by Birkholz

Amber Intense is a perfume by Birkholz for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLabdanum, Saffron, Rose, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesWoody notes, Patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Amber, Musk

Submitted by loewenherz, last update on 02.05.2020.

Favourite birch wood
After I came across a thread in the forum about this business, which nobody seemed to know, I played pioneer and did some exploring.

A lot of effort was made to give the impression of exclusivity. That's not really my case, but I liked this fragrance anyway.

Unfortunately, the reference on her site to individual perfumes is only to be understood as a choice of X options to customize the bottle. In addition, you can have a mixture of the 25 perfumes they offer bottled (similar to Harry Lehmann, but KuDamm instead of Kantstrasse). So more or less buy a finished perfume.

Unfortunately, they didn't just let me sniff or ask me about my preferences, but let me test the "Online Parfum Sommelier" on a tablet. The perfumes spat out by the sommelier did not really convince me and I found them rather boring.
I was asked what I like, and among other things this scent came out.
And I really like it
I would even say this is the better "Black Saffron (eau de parfum)". It starts off with a nice rosewood-saffron blend. I like it a lot, but it's not too weird at first. But then! It's not in the notes, but I could absolutely swear there's raspberry in there. And what a raspberry! What I found terrible about Black Saffron (way too sweet&artificial) is missing here. Instead an amazingly natural and not very sweet raspberry. Since I am not a fan of fruity & sweet, I don't know many raspberry scents. For my limited fruit perfume Horitzont this was the most realistic raspberry I've ever smelled in a perfume. (Provided my nose doesn't play tricks on me, and there really is a raspberry accord in there). I had the scent now 3 days ago on my skin. I just brought the test strip again, still smells very intensive, and yes I stick to it, superficially like raspberry
If I was a fruit fan, I might even have bought the scent. But since that will probably never be my line, and I much prefer eating berries, I left this rather heavy and rather long-lasting scent in place. In any case, one seems to find some very high-quality perfumes here. But I also think you can get even better for the prices.

Popular Birkholz

Berlin Fever by Birkholz Luxury Passion by Birkholz Lady Cannabis by Birkholz Supreme Oud by Birkholz Vanilla Vibes by Birkholz Cedar N' Pepper by Birkholz Secret Rendezvous by Birkholz Berlin Dream by Birkholz Berlin Soul by Birkholz Charm Mystery by Birkholz Velvet Orchid by Birkholz Wild Desires by Birkholz Ocean Hills by Birkholz Pacific Drive by Birkholz Black Weed by Birkholz Green Garden by Birkholz Seductive Rose by Birkholz Berlin Sky by Birkholz Flora Femina by Birkholz Iris N' Wood by Birkholz