Amber Intense

Amber Intense by Birkholz
7.1 / 10 42 Ratings
Amber Intense is a perfume by Birkholz for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top Notes LabdanumLabdanum SaffronSaffron RoseRose BergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart Notes Woody notesWoody notes PatchouliPatchouli
Base Notes Base Notes VetiverVetiver AmberAmber MuskMusk
Submitted by loewenherz, last update on 30.01.2023.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Patchouli Musk Bomb
With one of my first higher-priced perfumes and still a love of my heart is Amber Musk by Aerin. That's why I was quite excited about this birchwood scent, which promises something similar from the fragrance pyramid. And what can I say, my expectations were bitterly disappointed.
It may be that this fragrance is advertised as unisex, but for me it is very masculine, wooden, musky and patchouli-heavy, but in an unpleasant way that reminds me a bit of soup cubes. Unfortunately Gottear's sillage and durability are really above average and so this fragrance hammer accompanied me the whole day despite very economical dosage.
The heaviness that this fragrance radiates wafts through the room all day long and makes a woman hallucinate a few extra kilos on her hips when looking in the mirror. So I prefer to stick with my light, soft and wonderfully tuned Amber Musk when I feel like amber
Top Review 11
Favourite birch wood
After I came across a thread in the forum about this business, which nobody seemed to know, I played pioneer and did some exploring.

A lot of effort was made to give the impression of exclusivity. That's not really my case, but I liked this fragrance anyway.

Unfortunately, the reference on her site to individual perfumes is only to be understood as a choice of X options to customize the bottle. In addition, you can have a mixture of the 25 perfumes they offer bottled (similar to Harry Lehmann, but KuDamm instead of Kantstrasse). So more or less buy a finished perfume.

Unfortunately, they didn't just let me sniff or ask me about my preferences, but let me test the "Online Parfum Sommelier" on a tablet. The perfumes spat out by the sommelier did not really convince me and I found them rather boring.
I was asked what I like, and among other things this scent came out.
And I really like it
I would even say this is the better "Black Saffron (eau de parfum)". It starts off with a nice rosewood-saffron blend. I like it a lot, but it's not too weird at first. But then! It's not in the notes, but I could absolutely swear there's raspberry in there. And what a raspberry! What I found terrible about Black Saffron (way too sweet&artificial) is missing here. Instead an amazingly natural and not very sweet raspberry. Since I am not a fan of fruity & sweet, I don't know many raspberry scents. For my limited fruit perfume Horitzont this was the most realistic raspberry I've ever smelled in a perfume. (Provided my nose doesn't play tricks on me, and there really is a raspberry accord in there). I had the scent now 3 days ago on my skin. I just brought the test strip again, still smells very intensive, and yes I stick to it, superficially like raspberry
If I was a fruit fan, I might even have bought the scent. But since that will probably never be my line, and I much prefer eating berries, I left this rather heavy and rather long-lasting scent in place. In any case, one seems to find some very high-quality perfumes here. But I also think you can get even better for the prices.

1 short view on the fragrance
HermeshHermesh 6 months ago
A rose-saffron combo with an oud-like wood and sweet patchouli softening the whole. Nicely done, but hardly anything groundbreaking.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Birkholz

Berlin Fever by Birkholz Lady Cannabis by Birkholz Berlin Soul by Birkholz Dark Amber by Birkholz Luxury Passion by Birkholz Vanilla Vibes by Birkholz Lovely Memories by Birkholz Sir Santal by Birkholz Pacific Drive by Birkholz Cedar N' Pepper by Birkholz Portraits of Portofino by Birkholz Secret Rendezvous by Birkholz Berlin Dream by Birkholz Supreme Oud by Birkholz Black Weed by Birkholz Velvet Orchid by Birkholz Ocean Hills by Birkholz Charm Mystery (Eau de Parfum) by Birkholz Green Garden by Birkholz Tobacco Sense by Birkholz