Berlin Dream

Berlin Dream by Birkholz
Berlin Dream is a popular perfume by Birkholz for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCinnamon, Saffron, Coriander
Heart Notes Heart NotesNutmeg, Benzoin
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Vanilla, Musk

Submitted by loewenherz, last update on 22.10.2020.

Hello, I am Berlin Dream
Hello, dear ones
i heard that Marc gave the Encre Noire here the opportunity to introduce himself and say a few words about himself, that's what i wanted to do!

I am Berlin Dream and belong to the Birkholz family I was allowed to spread myself on Marc's skin last time and, to be honest, I was a little nervous, because I heard that he doesn't like musk very much.
And honestly, I don't really hide my musk very well, because I don't feel like it!

And you know what he said?
He thinks I'm good, really good.

He said that in his opinion I am one of the few fragrances that manage to present the musk note in a modern context.
Oh by the way, beside it I offer you still quite potent cinnamon and saffron as well as amber I should actually offer vanilla as well, but I don't like it that way. That's why I'm holding back a bit here I try to present the whole thing a bit sweetish and at the same time woody, without being too aggressive. I feel more like harmony, which is also why I chose a snow-white and harmonious looking shell.
When you touch me, it feels very pleasant, at least I hope so.

I am a very faithful companion and do not leave the skin of my lovers so fast anymore.
I leave other scents alive, as long as we visit other people, but I do have a certain radiance.
I like women as much as I like men, Marc says I'm bisexual, great!
In this sense, try me out, I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Berlin Dream
Little butterfly
Fly little butterfly
make the world your own
you can with your ease
show us so much more
for example that it goes on
even if you stand in the dark for a long time
at the beginning of life only crawled
have you smelled the freedom now
you show us the change in life that's life, change ©Ingrid Heuwers
Kind of fits the current times, doesn't it?
Berlin Dream is light as a butterfly. Delicate, but has strong wings. Elegant and fine the rose and bergamot, slightly sweet, citric, yet tart. Fluttering and radiant with beauty, it sits on cedar branches that smell green and fresh when stroked. It smells balsamic and slightly earthy like patch.
Somewhat mouldy green the vetiver, not old, but very fresh. And yes, musk and amber. These two should never be missing if a fragrance is to radiate something like warmth and closeness. Berlin Dream is radiantly colourful and always stays close to you with a clearly perceptible "lightness". Dressed, exactly! Dressed and ready for the world, ready for freedom

Berlin Tag und Nacht ;))
by Entenradio
by Carlossp
by Carlossp

Popular Birkholz

Berlin Fever by Birkholz Luxury Passion by Birkholz Secret Rendezvous by Birkholz Supreme Oud by Birkholz Vanilla Vibes by Birkholz Pacific Drive by Birkholz Lady Cannabis by Birkholz Cedar N' Pepper by Birkholz Wild Desires by Birkholz Berlin Soul by Birkholz Velvet Orchid by Birkholz Black Weed by Birkholz Ocean Hills by Birkholz Green Garden by Birkholz Charm Mystery by Birkholz Sir Santal by Birkholz Berlin Sky by Birkholz Seductive Rose by Birkholz Flora Femina by Birkholz Leather N' Green by Birkholz