Charm Mystery

Charm Mystery by Birkholz

Charm Mystery is a popular perfume by Birkholz for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Jasmine, Peach
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Vanilla

Submitted by loewenherz, last update on 26.05.2019

8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

DonJuanDeCat
A scent to bite into... with REAL EVENTIFICATION!!!
So, you unbelievers!!!!
...
Oh, first of all nice evening on all sides :)
...
But now: SO, YOU INCREDIBLE!!!

Look at my title. What does it say? That's right! Something I've told you before. What I've often told you. Literally for years, even! A scent that makes you bite. And you never believed me. You smiled at me. Thought you were crazy... tss...

But now... now I have the ultimate proof that there are scents that make you bite. Cause I found this scent here. Charm Mystery by Birkholz. And no, unfortunately I wasn't bitten by it... I wasn't *sniffing and sighing*

But: In the perfume shop where I saw the perfume... guess what it said! Yeah, yeah... you better check it out for yourself. I admittedly only took a quick snapshot, but take a look at my album (in the normal album, not the perfume album, I'd have to submit the picture here for that)! What does the badge say about this scent? That's right! It actually says, "The smell of bite!" Mu ha ha ha ha. And this is also on some pages with the scent here, if you are looking for it! I told you. Again and again, and here it is. Black on white! All right, since it was a gold badge, it's just written in black on gold, but it's written right there! And now you're all speechless!!!

He he he :D

Very well, then. Birkholz is a brand I hadn't heard of before. I only discovered them a few days ago and there seem to be some nice scents of them, including Green Garden. But I still have to sniff my way through these scents, so I can't say much about it yet. But the interesting thing is that you can layer these fragrances together, similar to Jo Malone fragrances. And there are also tips from the manufacturer as to which fragrances are best to layer together, whereby I find that some of the fragrances that I have sniffed at so briefly so far already work well for themselves, such as this fragrance here, which radiates a beautiful, sweet-floral fragrance.

The fragrance:
I find that the fragrance begins directly with sweet floral jasmine, as I can't really smell lemons or mandarins from the top note. But the jasmine is immediately recognizable, it smells pleasant and beautiful. A few minutes later you get to smell the peaches, which give the fragrance a fruity touch, but which have turned out to be a bit weak and start to fade away again after about fifteen minutes.
In the background there are weak roses, because you can only smell them for a short time, because it is always best to smell the jasmine over the whole course of the fragrance.
Later, from the base on, the fragrance becomes a little bit heavier-flowery, as it seems to me like ylang-ylang is in it (which also smells a bit earthy later on). This lasts maybe about two hours, afterwards this Ylang-Ylang-like note gets a bit weaker again. The fragrance is even sweeter in the base, because then the vanilla starts to smell right, which makes the fragrance more powdery. The musk, which begins afterwards, gives the fragrance a further (darker) sweetness, appears more pure here especially through the powdery touch of vanilla and is generally also a seductive fragrance. And so he stays until the end and has become a really great fragrance!

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage is good, because I could smell the scent I had sprayed on my wrist outside in the cold for a short while under the thicker jacket. It generally has a stronger aura and is certainly good to smell. The shelf life is also very good, as the fragrance lasts longer than twelve hours.

The bottle:
The bottle is rectangular, no actually even square and looks massive. It has a golden label on the front and a golden cylindrical lid. Around the lid there is a leather band, which looks nice and has a different colour with every scent, which here is reddish-pink. A nice bottle.

Soo!
Well, should I write it again? Hey hey! Is the scent biteable now? D
I'd say yes! Okay, in the initial phase of the base I may not like the heavier flower note described above, because it reminds me a little of ylang-ylang and I find this flower a little sultry, but this impression lasts only one to two hours at most, and secondly the whole scent is not bad during this time, because many beautiful scents like vanilla and musk also smell along the way and give off their beautiful scent, so that this heavier flower note is also softened. Oh and third, this will only bother me a little bit, so I think that you ladies might like the scent very much. So I say: Yes, the scent makes one biteable :)

Finally it smells of sweet jasmine and seductive musk, so it does indeed work very well and is especially suitable as a fragrance for going out and seducing and... well, here I can really say it again:... as I said leave to bite, mu ha ha ha! :DD
So test him out, you might like him too. It can be found, for example, in larger Douglas stores such as the large fragrance temple on the Zeil in Frankfurt.

Well, in any case the Birkholz brand started very well for me and I hope that I will discover more beautiful fragrances of this brand over time!

Well then, see you then, and have a nice evening :)

by Kittycat
by Kittycat

Popular Birkholz

Berlin Fever by Birkholz Vanilla Vibes by Birkholz Seductive Rose by Birkholz Charm Mystery by Birkholz Velvet Orchid by Birkholz Black Weed by Birkholz Supreme Oud by Birkholz Berlin Heaven by Birkholz Exotic Journey by Birkholz Green Garden by Birkholz Endless Moment by Birkholz Amber Intense by Birkholz Berlin Soul by Birkholz Secret Rendezvous by Birkholz Flora Femina by Birkholz Forest Fantasy by Birkholz Berlin Sky by Birkholz Berlin Dream by Birkholz Luxury Passion by Birkholz Berlin Lights by Birkholz